Chelsea wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:39:35 pm well as my final message i'll just say: dont trust missy. when she found the first idol she told me she would use it on me if she had to, but then she fucked me over like a week later. peace.
Maybe bc you turned against me?

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Missy wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40:05 pm
Chelsea wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:39:35 pm well as my final message i'll just say: dont trust missy. when she found the first idol she told me she would use it on me if she had to, but then she fucked me over like a week later. peace.
you mean you thought i turned against you because of the vibes you got?

Chelsea

• Alumni
Alright... that was a night.

Take the weekend to get some rest, get to know your new people and get ready for a crazy wild ride that is Stranded.

It's been a fantastic season so far, I can only imagine it's going to get even more chaotic.

Play strong, leave it all out on the field and remember, only one person can win the $100.

Good night Ikorongo.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
Chelsea wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40:49 pm
NO HUNNY YOU DID

Missy

• Alumni
By Dean
Alright, when IMs come on, if you need me, I'm eating cold fries because I left my dinner while this was going on. I'm going to slobber it up like a disgusting person and get back to you ASAP.

Dean

• Alumni
Chelsea wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40:49 pm

Bad luck Chelsea. Learned alot tonight but I will fight until I am voted out.
Chelsea liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:42:14 pm Alright, when IMs come on, if you need me, I'm eating cold fries because I left my dinner while this was going on. I'm going to slobber it up like a disgusting person and get back to you ASAP.
I order some nuggets right before this and legit only got to eat one.

Dean liked this

Carl

• Alumni