C'mon in guys! Bet you weren't expecting to meet me here so soon.

We have a crazy, jam-packed, and completely unpredictable night of Stranded planned for you. All to kick off the merge.

That's right... drop your buffs, you are merged!

You are now the new Ikorongo Tribe.

That's the good news.... now for the bad news. This is a live Tribal Council and someone WILL be going home before the events are over. Therefore there is to be no instant/private messaging between eachother unless otherwise specified. You can whisper, and it will be free to do so as you are now one tribe.

To kick off the festivities, up for grabs is a Stranded classic... the Public Immunity Idol. It works much in the same way as a Hidden Immunity Idol, except everyone will know you have it making it a great bluffing tool. In the past, it has been a pivotal advantage in players' games getting some all the way to the final 3. It is good up to and through the FINAL 6.

In order to get it, we're going to have a silent auction. You will instant message me (and only me) your bid after I have started. I will let you know the current price that it is going for and message back the current highest bidder.

I'll start the bidding shortly.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:06:50 pm
Angelina wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:05:27 pm I AIN'T EVEN GOTTA WHISPER MIOMBO YOU KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR ILY ALL OK <3
Who are we voting Angelina?
They might gun for me, but they will regret it. :loveeyes: That's all I will say now. But, I could be wrong.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts