By Kara
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16:45 pm Poroto 2.0: Congrats on immunity

@John ya'll spent a lot of coins. was it worth it for peace of mind tonight?
@Kara doing this from mobile must be hell. you think you know where the vote is headed?
@Alison Do you think people will even bother answering these? or is strategizing more important?
@Jack Have you learned anything important from all the whispering? or is it just too much noise?
Girl, idk what’s happening okay
Dean, Jordan liked this

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
@Nick How can you tell who to trust at this vote when you've never talked to some of these people before?

I can't trust anyone until the votes are ready because this tribal has been a roller coaster of emotions so lets see what happens I guess.

Nick

• Alumni
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:15:30 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14:49 pm Nyiri 2.0:

@Carl were you expecting so many coins to be spent tonight?
@Lauren you got the PII! congrats. Think you needed it?
@Aaron on a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you? think you know the plan?
@Dean got a good sex joke? but for real, have you gotten the info you need about the last few tribals?
@Nick How can you tell who to trust at this vote when you've never talked to some of these people before?
Of course I was. Coins mean nothing next to immunity I think. With the amount of coins having been given out already, it was inevitable
No I dont know the plan and nerve levels- 50 million.

Aaron

• Alumni
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:16:45 pm Poroto 2.0: Congrats on immunity

@John ya'll spent a lot of coins. was it worth it for peace of mind tonight?
@Kara doing this from mobile must be hell. you think you know where the vote is headed?
@Alison Do you think people will even bother answering these? or is strategizing more important?
@Jack Have you learned anything important from all the whispering? or is it just too much noise?

um i think ill answer haha, obviously strategizing is very important but so is keeping the fans and hosts happy! hahahaa

Alison

• Alumni