By Carl
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14:49 pm Nyiri 2.0:

@Carl were you expecting so many coins to be spent tonight?
@Lauren you got the PII! congrats. Think you needed it?
@Aaron on a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you? think you know the plan?
@Dean got a good sex joke? but for real, have you gotten the info you need about the last few tribals?
@Nick How can you tell who to trust at this vote when you've never talked to some of these people before?
Of course I was. Coins mean nothing next to immunity I think. With the amount of coins having been given out already, it was inevitable

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
Poroto 2.0: Congrats on immunity

@John ya'll spent a lot of coins. was it worth it for peace of mind tonight?
@Kara doing this from mobile must be hell. you think you know where the vote is headed?
@Alison Do you think people will even bother answering these? or is strategizing more important?
@Jack Have you learned anything important from all the whispering? or is it just too much noise?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:14:49 pm Nyiri 2.0:

@Carl were you expecting so many coins to be spent tonight?
@Lauren you got the PII! congrats. Think you needed it?
@Aaron on a scale of 1-10, how nervous are you? think you know the plan?
@Dean got a good sex joke? but for real, have you gotten the info you need about the last few tribals?
@Nick How can you tell who to trust at this vote when you've never talked to some of these people before?

Normally I'd have plenty of sex jokes but there's too much chaos in here and I can't think right now, it's like when I went into the dark room for the first time at the Black Eagle high on poppers.

Info will come when needed. There is a lot of sifting to do in lies and truths that I've gotten so far, and will continue to get.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts