By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Come on in Ikorongo and have a seat.

We'll bring in the first member of our jury: Missy, voted out at the last tribal council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 9:35:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Jack, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.
Angelina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kara
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21:42 pm Question for the group.

I know it's early days but - after that challenge performance, do you think you guys are the dumbest so far?
I won't speak for anybody else but I know I'm dumb, y'all casted me.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl

I know it's early days but - after that challenge performance, do you think you guys are the dumbest so far?
Very easily the best cast, super competitive at every challenge. Anyone can take it on any given night clearly

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean

Young, dumb, and full of-

life.
Angelina liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22:41 pm

Very easily the best cast, super competitive at every challenge. Anyone can take it on any given night clearly
That's true for the opposite reasons you are stating.
Angelina, Carl, Reem Daly liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22:58 pm Carl, have you reached out to players outside of Nyiri to make bonds?
Of course, I've been with players from both Miombo and Nyiri for most of this game now. You gotta be able to make bonds with everyone you can in this game

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:22:18 pm Alison, were you surprised that anyone targetted you during that challenge?
i didnt feel targeted i think that was a lucky guess lol theres no way my number was logically figured out only one person had guessed it so far. but i was surprised by the guess lol didnt feel targeted at all

Alison

• Alumni