By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Come on in, Ikorongo, and have a seat.

We'll now bring in the jury: Missy and Lauren, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 9:20:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Angelina, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.
Missy, Angelina, Carl and 1 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Angelina
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02:17 pm I should get a BIC lighter and light something on fire near me so I can play pretend torch while we do tribal council
You're the reason the fucking mountain is on fire, aren't you?
Missy, Tommy, Jessica liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:01:52 pm Alison, you were saved by an idol last Council. Happy to be here?
fuck yes I am! no place id rather be except maybe in the ocean instead of at tribal but ya know. :dunno: :dunno: i guess we need to play the game
Angelina, Missy, Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Angelina wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02:50 pm
Dean wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:02:17 pm I should get a BIC lighter and light something on fire near me so I can play pretend torch while we do tribal council
You're the reason the fucking mountain is on fire, aren't you?
I'm not responsible for any fires on mountains, it's in the fine print
Angelina liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03:59 pm Quieter than usual tonight. Carl, is tonight's vote set in stone at this point?
You know what Jeff, it is quieter than usual, i'd like to address the "Make fun of Aaron's technological deficiencies" movement that was occurring during the challenge today
Angelina, Jack, Carl and 2 others liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:03:59 pm Quieter than usual tonight. Carl, is tonight's vote set in stone at this point?
While I can't speak for everyone, I know I've been tired and exhausted from all of this whispering the past 3 tribals. I think people know what they want for tonight and are going to push forward with it without the need for the whispers. Plus we had 30 minutes today cause Angelina is a monster at puzzles
Angelina liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Angelina
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:05:38 pm
You know what Jeff, it is quieter than usual, i'd like to address the "Make fun of Aaron's technological deficiencies" movement that was occurring during the challenge today
Except by Angelina who is a PRECIOUS ANGEL and gave tips afterwards, tyvm.
Missy, Alison, Aaron liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:04:43 pm Nick, at this point in the game, do players start looking at goats to take to the final 3?
I would say at this point is where people start to think both getting to the end and then actually winning. There is a difference, some people feel like they may have to step up their game while others are just trying to make it pass a few more votes. Whether or not people want to make a move now or later will be decided in the next couple of tribals though.

But for me, I am definitely evaluating my place within the tribe and I am definitely wondering who I can beat and who I can't.

Nick

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
I give the same speech every season, so might as well start now.

One of our previous victors, @Courtney back in season 3 of Stranded coined the phrase "Scooby Doo Reveal." That's because there is always a player who does very little all season and assumes they can make this big reveal at the Final Tribal Council. Much in the same way a ghost's mask is ripped off and revealed to be a criminal the entire time.

Jack, are there any Scooby-Doo Reveals in the works on this tribe?
Reem Daly, Kara, Aubry and 5 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Angelina
Carl wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:05:58 pm
While I can't speak for everyone, I know I've been tired and exhausted from all of this whispering the past 3 tribals. I think people know what they want for tonight and are going to push forward with it without the need for the whispers. Plus we had 30 minutes today cause Angelina is a monster at puzzles
Missy, Alison liked this

Angelina

• Alumni