By Dan
John wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17:30 pm
John wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:12:49 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:12:25 pm

Do you think Dan is a threat to win?
Oh, my bad. I misread that.

No, I do not.
I probably should clarify this for everybody, but I told Dan this to his face. We were close friends before the swap happened, or so I thought. Since the merge has started, he has targeted Missy (his ally who saved him from certain death) and Angelina (his other ally who worked with him before the merge). He also didn't seem to care that everyone except Carl told me to vote for him yesterday. I guess he is cool with being idol'ed out.
Get it all off your chest, John.
Missy, Courtney liked this

Dan

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
Dan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19:49 pm

No, I do not.
I probably should clarify this for everybody, but I told Dan this to his face. We were close friends before the swap happened, or so I thought. Since the merge has started, he has targeted Missy (his ally who saved him from certain death) and Angelina (his other ally who worked with him before the merge). He also didn't seem to care that everyone except Carl told me to vote for him yesterday. I guess he is cool with being idol'ed out.
Sorry but Dan, you're pretty slow.
Missy, Angelina, Courtney liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Aaron
Whisper to Nick:
WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden
I need help getting off this tribe, im never going to make it. Please help

HOPE THIS REFERENCE IS UNDERSTOOD BY ALL SO I DONT LOOK LIKE A PSYCHOPATH LOUD WHIPSERING TO NICK
Angelina, Alison, Jessica and 1 others liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By John
Dan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19:49 pm

No, I do not.
What more could I have done to gain your trust? Besides telling you that you were a target when you were and proving that by not voting for you? Should I have quit the game for you? Would that have been enough?
Angelina, Missy liked this

John

• Alumni
By Carl
Oof I had a feeling. I even said it to ya too. Good game everyone. The people I want to win, yall know who you are. The person who turned, you know you lost a lot of jury votes lmao.

Carl

• Alumni
By Kara
Carl wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:29:23 pm Oof I had a feeling. I even said it to ya too. Good game everyone. The people I want to win, yall know who you are. The person who turned, you know you lost a lot of jury votes lmao.
sheep

Kara

• Alumni