By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Come on in, Ikorongo, and have a seat.

We'll now bring in the jury: Missy, Lauren, and Carl voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 9:20:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Nick, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:01:35 pm Aaron, were you surprised when Carl was the vote last Tribal Council?
I was. But all credit to the side who orchestrated it, it was a smart game move. Carl was a dangerous player.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Angelina
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:03:11 pm Angelina, what has the vibe been like around camp since the last Tribal Council?
Pretty chill! I feel like we’ve all just been messing around and laughing at random shit all day. Feels nice. :inlove:
Tommy, Missy liked this

Angelina

• Alumni
By Dean
Angelina wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04:32 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:03:11 pm Angelina, what has the vibe been like around camp since the last Tribal Council?
Pretty chill! I feel like we’ve all just been messing around and laughing at random shit all day. Feels nice. :inlove:
Ayy you got your question!
Angelina liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04:12 pm Kara, are there players in the game that you don't particularly get along with?
There's nobody I don't actually get along with. There are people I don't see eye to eye with and have had no problem calling them out on what I disagree with or what upsets me but I can get along with everybody I think- Overall the goal with this is to win but to have a fun experience along the way so that kind of not getting along isn't really something I want.
Missy liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Nick
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:02:39 pm @Nick congrats on your immunity win! Did you need that necklace tonight?
I made a move yesterday that was either very smart or one of the stupidest things I've ever done. Winning this necklace tonight at least gives me a safety vest so if the latter is right, it buys me another day to figure stuff out. But regardless, having immunity is always amazing because this game can be extremely unpredictable.
Angelina liked this

Nick

• Alumni