By Tommy
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:05:46 pm Tommy, use a sports analogy to describe tonight's council.
The Globetrotters vs the Generals, but at any given time a Globetrotter could just up and change teams.

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06:30 pm Dan, were you on the right side of numbers last night?
Depends on the definition of right. I think several people did until someone flipped the script. But hey, those are the moves that keep things interesting.

Dan

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dan wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08:13 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06:30 pm Dan, were you on the right side of numbers last night?
Depends on the definition of right. I think several people did until someone flipped the script. But hey, those are the moves that keep things interesting.
🙄

Lauren

• Alumni
By Tommy
Tommy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:07:24 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:05:46 pm Tommy, use a sports analogy to describe tonight's council.
The Globetrotters vs the Generals, but at any given time a Globetrotter could just up and change teams.
How many people have no idea what the fuck this means cause its kinda obscure?
Kara, Nick, Carl and 3 others liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Aaron
Tommy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:10:30 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:07:24 pm
How many people have no idea what the fuck this means cause its kinda obscure?
Connie The Hawk Hawkins approves this comparison
Alison, Tommy liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By John
I went to a Harlem Globetrotters game once. The coach of the Generals was one of the funniest actors I've ever seen. Also, my favorite player got hurt while doing a dance during a time out. :rofl:
Alison, Tommy, Aaron liked this

John

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11:52 pm I went to a Harlem Globetrotters game once. The coach of the Generals was one of the funniest actors I've ever seen. Also, my favorite player got hurt while doing a dance during a time out. :rofl:
:heart:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:09:09 pm Jack, you're a quiet guy aren't you... with the jury growing, are you concerned that your game is too under the radar?
Tonight I'm malnourished so it's probably even worse than normal but generally yes I would say I'm generally a quiet person in and outside this game. I like to think generally it's as equally a valid form of communication as is being more outspoken but I see that it poses more of a challenge in this game where the format only gives us posting and chatting over IMs to communicate. For the second part, lol I don't know. I think there are actually several people here who would like to see my game even further below the radar. So far below, its non-existent even!

Also I type so darn slow!
Carl liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Missy
Jack wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:13:48 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:09:09 pm Jack, you're a quiet guy aren't you... with the jury growing, are you concerned that your game is too under the radar?
Tonight I'm malnourished so it's probably even worse than normal but generally yes I would say I'm generally a quiet person in and outside this game. I like to think generally it's as equally a valid form of communication as is being more outspoken but I see that it poses more of a challenge in this game where the format only gives us posting and chatting over IMs to communicate. For the second part, lol I don't know. I think there are actually several people here who would like to see my game even further below the radar. So far below, its non-existent even!

Also I type so darn slow!
:violin:

Missy

• Alumni