By John
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11:23 pm John, are the decisions in the game always based on strategy, or do feelings factor in?
We're all human man, and this game has brought out some emotions from all of us that I don't think we expected could possibly come out of a computer game. The highs are high, and the lows are low. If someone lies to you, it can hurt, but you have to do your best to separate that because I don't anybody here is personally malicious. This is a game after all.

So yeah, I'd like to think I've voted this whole time based on strategy, but others may tell you differently. I don't know.
Alison, Angelina liked this

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Jack wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:13:48 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:09:09 pm Jack, you're a quiet guy aren't you... with the jury growing, are you concerned that your game is too under the radar?
Tonight I'm malnourished so it's probably even worse than normal but generally yes I would say I'm generally a quiet person in and outside this game. I like to think generally it's as equally a valid form of communication as is being more outspoken but I see that it poses more of a challenge in this game where the format only gives us posting and chatting over IMs to communicate. For the second part, lol I don't know. I think there are actually several people here who would like to see my game even further below the radar. So far below, its non-existent even!

Also I type so darn slow!
:sleep:

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
Kara wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:06:45 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:04:12 pm Kara, are there players in the game that you don't particularly get along with?
There's nobody I don't actually get along with. There are people I don't see eye to eye with and have had no problem calling them out on what I disagree with or what upsets me but I can get along with everybody I think- Overall the goal with this is to win but to have a fun experience along the way so that kind of not getting along isn't really something I want.
:kiss:

Missy

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:12:46 pm Aaron, in your opinion, what does someone need to do in the game in order to win jury votes in the end?
It's funny because participating in something like Survivor or Stranded and watching it on TV or through discord or however ya'll keep up with Stranded is a totally different beast. Above all else, it's managing your relationships while participating in the game-changing decisions. I don't just voting, i'm talking weighted involvement in those decisions.
Tommy, Nick, Dean liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By John
John wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:15:15 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:11:23 pm John, are the decisions in the game always based on strategy, or do feelings factor in?
We're all human man, and this game has brought out some emotions from all of us that I don't think we expected could possibly come out of a computer game. The highs are high, and the lows are low. If someone lies to you, it can hurt, but you have to do your best to separate that because I don't anybody here is personally malicious. This is a game after all.

So yeah, I'd like to think I've voted this whole time based on strategy, but others may tell you differently. I don't know.
I also should clarify that I THINK we're all human. Been told by some bots I might be wrong on that point.
Angelina, Aaron liked this

John

• Alumni
By Dan
Respect everyone's different playing styles. It really brought a lot of different tactics to the game. Good luck to the rest of you and I can't wait to see who will face the jury.

And as a parting gift:

Reem Daly, Kara, John and 3 others liked this

Dan

• Alumni