By Aaron
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24:41 pm @Aaron you came so close to immunity tonight. did you think you needed it?
I absolutely needed it. I know where I stand in this game right now. But, at this point, i've done everything I can do at this point to show the people left in this game why I can be valuable to their game. I just hope they've taken the time to consider it.
Angelina, Alison, Tommy liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25:43 pm So, very interesting challenge there. Dean, did you learn anything about the opinions of your tribemates?

1) They think I'm sexy and they know it.

2) They trust me, which is sweet.

3) They may not want to talk to me after, which is just as swell for some. But I'd enjoy trying to get to know others.

4) Only my opinion matters anyway for me, so I really couldn't give a toss about other's. I hope that it made some other people here question each other, however. Because more people need to start looking at who they're aligned with and try to actually switch things up a bit.

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27:18 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24:07 pm @Nick touchy subjects is always a good indicator of the social dynamics of the tribe. Did you learn anything interesting tonight?
It actually more reconfirmed what I already knew. But, I'm not going to take anything personally about it (though I really didn't get a lot of too negative questions).
I was harder on myself then you all. Thanks guys and gals
Angelina, Nick liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By John
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25:23 pm @John is it worth it to read too far into the answers tonight? or do you think people were gaming the system?
I don't understand how it's possible that the the jury hates me, and I am also winning the game. Think something has to be off.

What I do know is that I didn't get many answers right. I think I personally need to work on getting a better read on the rest of the people here.
Carl, Angelina liked this

John

• Alumni
By Lauren
Aaron wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:28:38 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24:41 pm @Aaron you came so close to immunity tonight. did you think you needed it?
I absolutely needed it. I know where I stand in this game right now. But, at this point, i've done everything I can do at this point to show the people left in this game why I can be valuable to their game. I just hope they've taken the time to consider it.
🙄

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:31:35 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:25:23 pm @John is it worth it to read too far into the answers tonight? or do you think people were gaming the system?
I don't understand how it's possible that the the jury hates me, and I am also winning the game. Think something has to be off.

What I do know is that I didn't get many answers right. I think I personally need to work on getting a better read on the rest of the people here.
:heart:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Aaron
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:24:07 pm @Nick touchy subjects is always a good indicator of the social dynamics of the tribe. Did you learn anything interesting tonight?
ill take this one Nick, I hope everyone took stock of what happened tonight. Messages were sent, and opinions of others were made clear. We're getting to the end here, time to gear up for war. Who you gonna take with you? I'll leave it at that

Aaron

• Alumni
By Dean
I have a question actually. Who decided to start the flame to target me tonight? Feel free, anyone, if you know.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:33:17 pm I have a question actually. Who decided to start the flame to target me tonight? Feel free, anyone, if you know.
:smile:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
The lack of anyone important replying speaks a little bit of volume wouldn't ya say?

How about you Alison dearest? Didn't you just love having me around? :heart:

Dean

• Alumni
By Missy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35:46 pm The lack of anyone important replying speaks a little bit of volume wouldn't ya say?

:curse:

Missy

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35:46 pm The lack of anyone important replying speaks a little bit of volume wouldn't ya say?

i didnt light the fire but i sure as hell fueled it. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Dean, Courtney liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Or John, did you wish to go forward against Angelina or not? I couldn't really tell because of the amount of vagueness in your inquiries to me.

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:33:17 pm I have a question actually. Who decided to start the flame to target me tonight? Feel free, anyone, if you know.
I feel like it was a game and a group decision. Numbers and who is seen as the biggest threat to the people within the numbers. Might have been personal for some though
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni