By Lauren
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:36:28 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35:46 pm The lack of anyone important replying speaks a little bit of volume wouldn't ya say?

How about you Alison dearest? Didn't you just love having me around? :heart:
i didnt light the fire but i sure as hell fueled it. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
🤖

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:36:28 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:35:46 pm The lack of anyone important replying speaks a little bit of volume wouldn't ya say?

How about you Alison dearest? Didn't you just love having me around? :heart:
i didnt light the fire but i sure as hell fueled it. :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
:party:

Missy

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:36:38 pm Or John, did you wish to go forward against Angelina or not? I couldn't really tell because of the amount of vagueness in your inquiries to me.
You told me that Angelina told you that you were going home. How is this anything that I did to Angelina?

John

• Alumni
By Aaron
The end game is coming. War is about to ensue. Loyal soldiers are hard to come by in this group. I hope you guys are considering that.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Carl
Aaron wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:38:51 pm The end game is coming. War is about to ensue. Loyal soldiers are hard to come by in this group. I hope you guys are considering that.
icon_oops

Carl

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:36:48 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:33:17 pm I have a question actually. Who decided to start the flame to target me tonight? Feel free, anyone, if you know.
I feel like it was a game and a group decision. Numbers and who is seen as the biggest threat to the people within the numbers. Might have been personal for some though
And yet here I was a part of a group, well, I certainly thought so. Is this really what is best going forward?

Everyone, do not play for second place! I know so many of you who are just being brought along and are not truly fighting for yourselves like you think you are. You have to be better than that, and you have to strike while the iron is hot.

You all still have so much potential. You can all save this season still. Turn this thing around and don't make it an acceptable steamroll like you all have been since the Missy vote!

Dean

• Alumni
By Angelina
I'm trying to remember. I don't know, actually. Your name has just always been there on the list that people pass around as options for as long as I can remember since its been an option for me personally. It's been moved and shifted depending on what other people have done, but it's never been totally taken off. I couldn't tell you the first person to bring it up, and no one was harboring a vendetta (I THINK BUT LIKE YALL SAW MY ANSWERS ON THOSE DAMN QUESTIONS. IONT KNOW SHIT.)

Angelina

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:40:24 pm You all still have so much potential. You can all save this season still. Turn this thing around and don't make it an acceptable steamroll like you all have been since the Missy vote!
Only responding to this part.

On what planet are you on? You are now going to try to tell us that Lauren and Carl's exists were part of a boring steamroll? This game has been insane the whole way through.
Alison, Angelina, Carl and 1 others liked this

John

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:43:16 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:40:24 pm You all still have so much potential. You can all save this season still. Turn this thing around and don't make it an acceptable steamroll like you all have been since the Missy vote!
Only responding to this part.

On what planet are you on? You are now going to try to tell us that Lauren and Carl's exists were part of a boring steamroll? This game has been insane the whole way through.
🤦

Lauren

• Alumni