By Dean
There's no one actual solid group. Except one group I can think of, that Carl nor Lauren were a part of.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:45:10 pm There's no one actual solid group. Except one group I can think of, that Carl nor Lauren were a part of.
:curious:

Missy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:46:35 pm In the event a Hidden Immunity Idol is played all votes cast against the person would be nullified.

That is, however... NOT a real Hidden Immunity Idol.

All votes cast against Dean tonight, will count.
:clap:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
For those who need it, I hope whatever I could buy you with my WONDERFULLY MADE fake idol will give a little bit more insight. I can't give advice no longer in this game to thee. New allies and old.
Jack, Angelina, Nick liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Alright, quiet to start but strong finish on that Council.

I have no doubt this will give you all plenty to talk about as we head into the weekend.

Congratulations, FINAL 8. Very little game left to be played, finish it out strong.

I'll post the non-live Immunity Challenge which can be completed at any time over the weekend. Good luck!
Angelina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jack
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:47:54 pm For those who need it, I hope whatever I could buy you with my WONDERFULLY MADE fake idol will give a little bit more insight. I can't give advice no longer in this game to thee. New allies and old.
ICON until the END. See you on the other side!
Dean liked this

Jack

• Alumni