By Tommy
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:38:29 pm For everyone:

Jury management is a key part of any winning game. With that in mind, how do you go about making the moves you need to make in order to sit in the F3?
Its HUGE and really hard to do. I guess you can be on the wrong side of every vote so you didnt make anyone mad, but really you have to hope no one takes anything personal and respects however each of the final 3 got there. Then you plead your case and hopefully that manages the jury some too. But its really had to do in a game like Stranded. IMO

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison

Jury management is a key part of any winning game. With that in mind, how do you go about making the moves you need to make in order to sit in the F3?
for me its about being honest about things, that may not be the best strategy but i think if youre open and honest you earn more respect than being malicious.

Alison

• Alumni
By Nick

You just got to know when you sit back and let others make the decision and then know when the right time comes. A lot of people think making the biggest move is the best way to gain attention but also not being dumb is just as admirable.

Nick

• Alumni
By John
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:36:07 pm @John did Angelina's removal impact your game?
Yes.

One of our last conversations was her calling me a liar for something I still don't really understand and if anybody else knows why, I'd like to hear it. Kind of bummed she left in the way she did and we didn't get more of a chance to reconcile. But yeah, despite her not trusting me because I found out about her idol, I don't think she wanted me to vote for me next which of course impacted my game. Could be wrong on that point though.

She still added a ton to this game and will be missed despite her unfortunate exit.
Tommy, Courtney liked this

John

• Alumni
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:35:22 pm @Jack based on the last challenge where you were voted biggest goat, how can you prove that you are worthy of winning this game?
(stops munching grass)

I plan to hypnotize the jury, Jeff.

Honestly, still working on how to change what is clearly a real perception of me and my game. It's not ideal, but there's no way to win that like a challenge, just to have a different perception of you in an instant. It needs time, and if I'm still in the game, then I can still work at it.

(starts munching grass)
Aaron, Nick, John liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:40:07 pm @Nick are you confident in the people that are voting with you tonight?
I am. You put trust into the people you align with and you hope it sticks. And I firmly believe the people I chose to vote with tonight are loyal to me this vote and we all agree this person needs to leave.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:40:42 pm @Ikorongo Tribe Are any of you concerned that after tonight's boot you will be the next big target?
Yeah its on my mind. You know as we get closer people start to think about who they can beat so there has to be some people out there who believe that they can't win against me.

Nick

• Alumni
By Tommy
John wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:41:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:36:07 pm @John did Angelina's removal impact your game?
Yes.

One of our last conversations was her calling me a liar for something I still don't really understand and if anybody else knows why, I'd like to hear it. Kind of bummed she left in the way she did and we didn't get more of a chance to reconcile. But yeah, despite her not trusting me because I found out about her idol, I don't think she wanted me to vote for me next which of course impacted my game. Could be wrong on that point though.

She still added a ton to this game and will be missed despite her unfortunate exit.
I dont think she knew about your idol you played and that made her mad.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Aaron, is it simply a matter of getting rid of the biggest threats until you're sitting at the end with 2 other people who are less of a threat to win than you are?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kara

If I'm ever a juror, I'd be voting for the person who played the best game- regardless of how that game affected, so I'm sticking true to my guns and being the best Kara as a player i believe I can be and when it comes down to it, it's about hoping the jury just values you gameplay.
Alison, Courtney, Aaron liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:43:45 pm Aaron, is it simply a matter of getting rid of the biggest threats until you're sitting at the end with 2 other people who are less of a threat to win than you are?
At this point, you have to identify each option you have in front of you and determine which is the best path for you to GET to the end. I unfortunately lost that ability to "identify options", so I need to take advantage of the opportunity given to me to prove my trust, and hope I am judged on that.

Aaron

• Alumni
By John
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:40:42 pm @Ikorongo Tribe Are any of you concerned that after tonight's boot you will be the next big target?
Anyone here who tells you they have felt comfortable at any point in this game is lying to you. The crazy vote splits throughout the merge have made that extremely clear.

You have to hope you can rely on those that you put your trust in, not much else we can do at this point.

John

• Alumni