By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Come on in, Ikorongo, and have a seat.

We'll now bring in the jury: Missy, Lauren, Carl, Dan, Dean, and John voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 9:20:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Nick, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well, for all of you. Tonight is really the last night you can make a big move to impress the jury. So this goes to the whole tribe.

@Ikorongo Tribe Is tonight the night that we will see your game on display for the jury?
Aurora liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02:09 pm Well, for all of you. Tonight is really the last night you can make a big move to impress the jury. So this goes to the whole tribe.

@Ikorongo Tribe Is tonight the night that we will see your game on display for the jury?
We'll see... :right: :left:
Aaron liked this

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02:09 pm Well, for all of you. Tonight is really the last night you can make a big move to impress the jury. So this goes to the whole tribe.

OMG a good question for Tommy! The king of jury management!

Kara

• Alumni
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:25 pm

Kara - It’s not jury management when you are telling someone what you have to do vs blindside. I am sorry if you see it that way, but if it’s me because if it, that is ok. I am just not gonna lie to her. If I was a better player, she could stay and I would lie to someone else, but I came up short tonight in the challenge and don’t have that luxury. I have spent hours on here with this Ali and really care about her feelings. If she goes, if I go, it sucks, but I am not going to let her go blindsided.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:06 pm

We'll see... :right: :left:
@Jack is this going to be another night where everyone plays it quiet and we're left to guess afterwards what actually happened behind the scenes. A scooby-doo reveal, if you will.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tommy
Blindside Missy, fuck yeah. John was not as much fun but apparently he was a big gossip, but not Alison. Do with that what you will.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04:23 pm @Tommy youre more than welcome to answer me here since you wouldnt in the group chat or if you did i didnt see it.
Tommy's fucking cracked

Tommy

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:50 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:25 pm

Kara - It’s not jury management when you are telling someone what you have to do vs blindside. I am sorry if you see it that way, but if it’s me because if it, that is ok. I am just not gonna lie to her. If I was a better player, she could stay and I would lie to someone else, but I came up short tonight in the challenge and don’t have that luxury. I have spent hours on here with this Ali and really care about her feelings. If she goes, if I go, it sucks, but I am not going to let her go blindsided.
in other words... you're managing the jury... is that not what everyone else heard or am i dumb? all that talking for what? to prove my point?

Kara

• Alumni
By Aaron
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04:23 pm @Tommy youre more than welcome to answer me here since you wouldnt in the group chat or if you did i didnt see it.
.....@Tommy ?

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
Why's tommy acting like he didn't fully say he was voting alison before i said anything to him. i have to laugh.

Kara

• Alumni