By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04:11 pm
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:06 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02:09 pm Well, for all of you. Tonight is really the last night you can make a big move to impress the jury. So this goes to the whole tribe.

@Ikorongo Tribe Is tonight the night that we will see your game on display for the jury?
We'll see... :right: :left:
@Jack is this going to be another night where everyone plays it quiet and we're left to guess afterwards what actually happened behind the scenes. A scooby-doo reveal, if you will.
Jeff, I actually have some noise-cancelling headphones nearby because I think it's actually going to get a little loud.

Jack

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:50 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:25 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02:09 pm Well, for all of you. Tonight is really the last night you can make a big move to impress the jury. So this goes to the whole tribe.

@Ikorongo Tribe Is tonight the night that we will see your game on display for the jury?
OMG a good question for Tommy! The king of jury management!

Kara - It’s not jury management when you are telling someone what you have to do vs blindside. I am sorry if you see it that way, but if it’s me because if it, that is ok. I am just not gonna lie to her. If I was a better player, she could stay and I would lie to someone else, but I came up short tonight in the challenge and don’t have that luxury. I have spent hours on here with this Ali and really care about her feelings. If she goes, if I go, it sucks, but I am not going to let her go blindsided.
im going out gracefully, at least im not staying in as a goat like @Jack
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07:08 pm :dunno: Not sure whats happening, I'm happy to have won immunity then I guess
Why don't you know what is going on... were you left out of the conversation? Are you normally a part of it?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06:00 pm Why's tommy acting like he didn't fully say he was voting alison before i said anything to him. i have to laugh.
Huh? I told her, you wanted to blindside her or me. Trust me, there are plenty of people on that jury that I helped get out. Alison deserved to hear it IMO ahead of time. Its not gonna win me her vote if I make it though tonight.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07:26 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:50 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03:25 pm

OMG a good question for Tommy! The king of jury management!

Kara - It’s not jury management when you are telling someone what you have to do vs blindside. I am sorry if you see it that way, but if it’s me because if it, that is ok. I am just not gonna lie to her. If I was a better player, she could stay and I would lie to someone else, but I came up short tonight in the challenge and don’t have that luxury. I have spent hours on here with this Ali and really care about her feelings. If she goes, if I go, it sucks, but I am not going to let her go blindsided.
im going out gracefully, at least im not staying in as a goat like @Jack

:unabused:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07:59 pm
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07:08 pm :dunno: Not sure whats happening, I'm happy to have won immunity then I guess
Why don't you know what is going on... were you left out of the conversation? Are you normally a part of it?
I thought I had a good read on the vote and where everyone stood but like Alison and Kara are yelling at Tommy so and I have no clue whats that about so...

Nick

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05:16 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04:23 pm @Tommy youre more than welcome to answer me here since you wouldnt in the group chat or if you did i didnt see it.
Tommy's fucking cracked
i dont wanna go home!! :sob: :sob: :sob:
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Nick wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07:59 pm
I thought I had a good read on the vote and where everyone stood but like Alison and Kara are yelling at Tommy so and I have no clue whats that about so...
im not yelling at anyone lol
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08:09 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06:00 pm Why's tommy acting like he didn't fully say he was voting alison before i said anything to him. i have to laugh.
Huh? I told her, you wanted to blindside her or me. Trust me, there are plenty of people on that jury that I helped get out. Alison deserved to hear it IMO ahead of time. Its not gonna win me her vote if I make it though tonight.
I have no pull over Aaron or Jack, Kara you told her to vote me and me to vote her. Nick is immune. I said it was gonna be one of us and that is prob what it is going to be.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08:09 pm
That's why you also told John that we had a final three? boy stop lying. YOU TOLD HER THAT I TOLD YOU TO VOTE HER OUT WHEN YOU MESSAGED ME "are we getting rid of alison"

You also voted out her number one allie... without any heads up... boy bye.

Kara

• Alumni
By Jack
Ya know, just for the record, I really don't mind being called a goat. Goats are cute. And to blades of grass, they're fearsome! It's all about perspective. :grin:

Jack

• Alumni