By Lauren
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10:30 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08:09 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06:00 pm Why's tommy acting like he didn't fully say he was voting alison before i said anything to him. i have to laugh.
Huh? I told her, you wanted to blindside her or me. Trust me, there are plenty of people on that jury that I helped get out. Alison deserved to hear it IMO ahead of time. Its not gonna win me her vote if I make it though tonight.
That's why you also told John that we had a final three? boy stop lying. YOU TOLD HER THAT I TOLD YOU TO VOTE HER OUT WHEN YOU MESSAGED ME "are we getting rid of alison"

You also voted out her number one allie... without any heads up... boy bye.
😴

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:06:00 pm Why's tommy acting like he didn't fully say he was voting alison before i said anything to him. i have to laugh.
Huh? I told her, you wanted to blindside her or me. Trust me, there are plenty of people on that jury that I helped get out. Alison deserved to hear it IMO ahead of time. Its not gonna win me her vote if I make it though tonight.
That's why you also told John that we had a final three? boy stop lying. YOU TOLD HER THAT I TOLD YOU TO VOTE HER OUT WHEN YOU MESSAGED ME "are we getting rid of alison"

You told me John was your #1 Allie....that was news. And you know exactly why we couldn't give her or John a heads up there. Did you warn her???

Tommy

• Alumni
By Kara
Jack wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:05 pm Ya know, just for the record, I really don't mind being called a goat. Goats are cute. And to blades of grass, they're fearsome! It's all about perspective. :grin:
you're embarassing.
Courtney liked this

Kara

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:49 pm So basically what everyone is telling me is that Jack is taking up at least 3 of your spots in the final 3. People resigning themselves to losing to Jack, we love to see it.
hes like never online and just swoops in and ends up fucking staying alive somehow like what?! also the most wishy washy person here
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Lauren
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:12:04 pm
Jack wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:05 pm Ya know, just for the record, I really don't mind being called a goat. Goats are cute. And to blades of grass, they're fearsome! It's all about perspective. :grin:
you're embarassing.
😴

Lauren

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:55 pm

You told me John was your #1 Allie....that was news. And you know exactly why we couldn't give her or John a heads up there. Did you warn her???
I told you john and I were working together closely? I didn't think that was news? so let me get this straight... with an idol floating around you decided to warn alison that I was supposedly throwing her name out with no cautions in mind?

Kara

• Alumni
By Alison

no one warned me and there was a time that me john and kara were VERY close. things got muddy after that nick tommy kara f3 got out

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:59 pm Aaron, do you think dragging a goat to the end like Jack is an easy win, or will the jury potentially not respect the move?
bitch if jack makes it to the final 2 ill vote him.

Alison

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Ya know... I'm gonna throw this out there... Back in India, there was a player who herded two absolute goats to the final 3 with them. The jury all came together in one last blindside and voted for the goat to win against the player that dragged them there.

Just putting that into the ether.
Alison liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Alison
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:40 pm

I told you john and I were working together closely? I didn't think that was news? so let me get this straight... with an idol floating around you decided to warn alison that I was supposedly throwing her name out with no cautions in mind?
i told you i owed him, he has had my back for a while.

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:40 pm

I knew close but, you told me that I made you look bad to your #1 ally. Yep. I did, but I did not think of it like a warning, more of a one of us is going bye.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Nick
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:15:20 pm Ya know... I'm gonna throw this out there... Back in India, there was a player who herded two absolute goats to the final 3 with them. The jury all came together in one last blindside and voted for the goat to win against the player that dragged them there.

Just putting that into the ether.
Thanks Jeff :inlove:

Nick

• Alumni