By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:15:20 pm Ya know... I'm gonna throw this out there... Back in India, there was a player who herded two absolute goats to the final 3 with them. The jury all came together in one last blindside and voted for the goat to win against the player that dragged them there.

Just putting that into the ether.

Kara

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:59 pm Aaron, do you think dragging a goat to the end like Jack is an easy win, or will the jury potentially not respect the move?
I'm not going to dog Jack, because frankly the only reason he is being considered a goat is because he made a move at the beginning of merge that wasn't appreciated by some of the people here. He's won challenges, and been involved in key decisions, he's done everything that someone who's a "goat" wouldn't do. So no, bringing Jack doesn't guarantee an easy win

Aaron

• Alumni
By Jack
Aaron wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17:50 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:59 pm Aaron, do you think dragging a goat to the end like Jack is an easy win, or will the jury potentially not respect the move?
I'm not going to dog Jack, because frankly the only reason he is being considered a goat is because he made a move at the beginning of merge that wasn't appreciated by some of the people here. He's won challenges, and been involved in key decisions, he's done everything that someone who's a "goat" wouldn't do. So no, bringing Jack doesn't guarantee an easy win
Thanks, man.

Jack

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16:10 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:40 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:55 pm

You told me John was your #1 Allie....that was news. And you know exactly why we couldn't give her or John a heads up there. Did you warn her???
I told you john and I were working together closely? I didn't think that was news? so let me get this straight... with an idol floating around you decided to warn alison that I was supposedly throwing her name out with no cautions in mind?
I knew close but, you told me that I made you look bad to your #1 ally. Yep. I did, but I did not think of it like a warning, more of a one of us is going bye.
so do you not see how, if Alison were to say believe you and have an idol- that i'd be voted out?

Kara

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:59 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11:55 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10:30 pm

That's why you also told John that we had a final three? boy stop lying. YOU TOLD HER THAT I TOLD YOU TO VOTE HER OUT WHEN YOU MESSAGED ME "are we getting rid of alison"

You also voted out her number one allie... without any heads up... boy bye.
You told me John was your #1 Allie....that was news. And you know exactly why we couldn't give her or John a heads up there. Did you warn her???
no one warned me and there was a time that me john and kara were VERY close. things got muddy after that nick tommy kara f3 got out
And I had to do that dirty work too^^, And I get shit for exposing our final 3?? It was the perfect reason for John and Ali to "vote out Nick" so we could take out John.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:19:03 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13:40 pm

I told you john and I were working together closely? I didn't think that was news? so let me get this straight... with an idol floating around you decided to warn alison that I was supposedly throwing her name out with no cautions in mind?
I knew close but, you told me that I made you look bad to your #1 ally. Yep. I did, but I did not think of it like a warning, more of a one of us is going bye.
so do you not see how, if Alison were to say believe you and have an idol- that i'd be voted out?
Why would it be you specifically?

Tommy

• Alumni
By Kara
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:19:46 pm

Guys is he slow or did he not throw me under the bus to her

Kara

• Alumni
By Alison
@Kara as the only female left try to win this thing.

@Tommy I'll miss you! also try to do your best, thanks for always chatting with me and talking sports! ill see you on the other side!!

@Aaron i know you hate to vote for me, just like you hated to vote for john, but it was probably what was best your game, right?

@Nick thanks for being honest with me and telling me it was me tonight as well.

@Jack dude keep doing what youre doing it apparently working
Courtney, Nick, Kara and 1 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:20:39 pm

Everyone voted against her last vote, she could take out anyone but Nick. But I do see your point. Guess I am just kinda slow.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:22:48 pm
Kara wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:20:39 pm

Everyone voted against her last vote, she could take out anyone but Nick. But I do see your point. Guess I am just kinda slow.
i didnt vote kara

Alison

• Alumni