By Nick
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:15:37 pm Nick- what shocks me is with your resume, you'd have the gall to even attempt to throw someone else under the bus- please explain to the rest of us, yes, the people you've routed in almost every individual immunity challenge thus far, why there's even a shot we can win?
Okay first off I've won two, big whoop like congrats you've caught me I'm this epic PhYsIcAl ThReAt but you're winning, with or without your immunity wins. You were the underdog this game and you have a ton of friends on the jury I don't. My social game was absolute garbage and I have to do a lot in order to convince a jury that I deserve to win because the jury doesn't know my game. You however, have everything clear as day and you're starting off with 4 votes.

Nick

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Aaron
4 automatic votes was a bold play Nicky boy.....bold. My game being on display doesn't help me, it hurts me...badly...

The votes are final so I will say no more, but best of luck.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Nick
I regret nothing!

I may have been a loose cannon and I probably should of shut my mouth but I'm glad to go out like this!

Jack, I hope you spend the time I've given you wisely.

Aaron, nothing but love for you brother, sorry for going after you like that.

Kara, queen of letting me have 3 coins at the beginning, you are a incredible person and I wish you the best.

Tommy, my flip brother, sorry for bringing you into my shit I should've played it better for us. I'm not mad if you voted me, best of luck dude.
Kara, Tommy, Courtney liked this

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
Thank you all for making this month incredible, I love you all and I can't wait to see how this season plays out :inlove:
Tommy liked this

Nick

• Alumni