By Aaron
Nick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:09:17 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:05:45 pm Tommy, since you are Immune tonight, who would be your preferable boot?
I'm just going to come out and say it.

Things are probably being passed around about what I say and it is the final 5, we need to all consider who we think we can beat.

Aaron I'm sorry, you have Carl/Dean/Dan/Lauren all on lock and if you get to the end you will be winning this game there is no doubt in my mind. Kara, I know you think it is your best bet to keep him around in this game for one more vote to get him out at final 5 but I'm sorry, it isn't the best move for me. Everything I have said to you is genuine.

Jack, you will be voted out by Kara/Aaron and I'd strongly recommend you vote Aaron if you want a shot at winning, me/Tommy have not played as strong as a game you have all the cards for this vote.

This might bite me in the ass but whatever, I'm just going to say what needs to be said.
Well Nicky boy this one hurts, but anticipated. If you think after the wins you've put together during individual immunity challenges on top of the "honesty" shtick you've put together, put on full display by Alison this week, that I have auto votes? Then bravo to ya lad.

See, I don't quite see it that way. I think YOU are the biggest threat left in this game. You've gave every person who's left this game a kiss goodbye, while I have been the liar among it all- let's not play pretend now.

Aaron

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Nick
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13:28 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:05:45 pm Tommy, since you are Immune tonight, who would be your preferable boot?

Things are probably being passed around about what I say and it is the final 5, we need to all consider who we think we can beat.

Aaron I'm sorry, you have Carl/Dean/Dan/Lauren all on lock and if you get to the end you will be winning this game there is no doubt in my mind. Kara, I know you think it is your best bet to keep him around in this game for one more vote to get him out at final 5 but I'm sorry, it isn't the best move for me. Everything I have said to you is genuine.

Jack, you will be voted out by Kara/Aaron and I'd strongly recommend you vote Aaron if you want a shot at winning, me/Tommy have not played as strong as a game you have all the cards for this vote.

This might bite me in the ass but whatever, I'm just going to say what needs to be said.
Well Nicky boy this one hurts, but anticipated. If you think after the wins you've put together during individual immunity challenges on top of the "honesty" shtick you've put together, put on full display by Alison this week, that I have auto votes? Then bravo to ya lad.

See, I don't quite see it that way. I think YOU are the biggest threat left in this game. You've gave every person who's left this game a kiss goodbye, while I have been the liar among it all- let's not play pretend now.
Aaron I've legit voted out most of the jury and I flipped on my main alliance, I didn't kiss anyone goodbye. And everyone here has won immunities, I'm no exception.

Nick

• Alumni
By Alison
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13:28 pm

:curious: :curious: :curious: :curious:
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Aaron
Nick- what shocks me is with your resume, you'd have the gall to even attempt to throw someone else under the bus- please explain to the rest of us, yes, the people you've routed in almost every individual immunity challenge thus far, why there's even a shot we can win?

Aaron

• Alumni
By Kara
You're all threats you've gotten this far. Everyone's trying to take out their biggest competition. LOL I'm voting Jack bc he don't deserve to be here. You guys do as you wish.

Kara

• Alumni
By Dean
Kara wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:16:11 pm You're all threats you've gotten this far. Everyone's trying to take out their biggest competition. LOL I'm voting Jack bc he don't deserve to be here. You guys do as you wish.
:rofl:

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Aaron wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:15:37 pm Nick- what shocks me is with your resume, you'd have the gall to even attempt to throw someone else under the bus- please explain to the rest of us, yes, the people you've routed in almost every individual immunity challenge thus far, why there's even a shot we can win?
Nicks a lawyer, welcome to hell Aaron

Tommy

• Alumni