By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Come on in, Ikorongo, and have a seat.

We'll now bring in the jury: Missy, Lauren, Carl, Dan, Dean, John, Alison, and Nick voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 8:20:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Jack, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Carl
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:01:16 pm Come on in, Ikorongo, and have a seat.

We'll now bring in the jury: Missy, Lauren, Carl, Dan, Dean, John, Alison, and Nick voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not to address the jury, they can however post emojis.

Voting will be due at 8:20:00 sharp. You can change your vote anytime before the deadline.

First thing's first, Jack, you have won Individual Immunity. If you want to give it away you have 5 minutes to do so.
:yas:

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Jack
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:02:59 pm Jack, I gave you a lot of shit in previous councils for proclaiming your goat status. Does tonight's Immunity prove that you are in this to win it?
Yeah, it was definitely a really hard challenge and I was proud to win it and earn myself a place in the Final.
Alison, Tommy, Kara and 5 others liked this

Jack

• Alumni
By Alison
Jack wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:04:25 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:02:59 pm Jack, I gave you a lot of shit in previous councils for proclaiming your goat status. Does tonight's Immunity prove that you are in this to win it?
Yeah, it was definitely a really hard challenge and I was proud to win it and earn myself a place in the Final.
:yas: :yas: :clap: :clap:

Alison

• Alumni
By Aaron
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:03:31 pm Aaron, would you be willing to vote anyone in the final 4 out if it guaranteed a win?
I think we'd all be lying to ourselves right now if we said we wouldn't do that. But, I unfortunately don't think that was an option tonight.

Aaron

• Alumni
By Tommy
Jack wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:04:25 pm

He earned it alright. I spent half the night thinking about all the minor to major errors I made. Jack stuck it out and got it done.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:05:59 pm Tommy, are you willing to vote out any one of the final 4 in order to win this game?
Same Q as Aaron, ok, well yeah I would, so if you offer that, its done.

Really though tonight will not play out like that and really no one has an easy win ahead of them. No matter who goes home. I have some coins though, can I pay John to bodyslam a couple people out of the game??
Alison, John liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Kara wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:07:26 pm Hands down the hardest challenge of them all... numbers who?

I typed pretty much 50-110 out in numbers till I read, spell it out....good god.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Aaron
Kara wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:07:26 pm Hands down the hardest challenge of them all... numbers who?
Can we stop talking about the challenge, i's giving me PTSD and I barely made it past the first lock
Tommy, Kara liked this

Aaron

• Alumni
By Tommy
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:05:59 pm Tommy, are you willing to vote out any one of the final 4 in order to win this game?
Realistically, in a very round about way. That is exactly what I am doing. Honoring deals and taking out a HUGE threat.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Aaron wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:09:20 pm
Can we stop talking about the challenge, i's giving me PTSD and I barely made it past the first lock
:purple:
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Kara
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:07:31 pm Kara, you have been pretty vocal about wanting Jack out for being a goat here. Now that he has Immunity, did you find yourself asking for his vote?
Well, yes I've been vocal about that for sure but at this stage in the game, where things are wrapping up there's no need to hate on his game or anything because he got to the final 3 and he managed the earn his way there completely which is something Tommy, Aaron and I cannot say. I completely understand if he felt attacked by anything I said so I figured it was just best to ask where he was voting opposed to asking for his vote. He definitely has all the reasons in the world to vote me out.

Kara

• Alumni
By Tommy
Aaron wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:09:20 pm
Really hard to CONTROL + F with those names, no doubt.

Tommy

• Alumni