By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well one thing is for certain, you did not bore us. ;)

Someone else will be joining you tomorrow, so you don't have to be alone too long, but please feel free to rant to your heart's content here.

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem Daly
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
My love :sob: You said you would make me proud, and goddamn you did! You should hold your head up high, cause fuck you played hard and never stopped.

I am so so so proud of you. Now my investment in the game has dwindled, you kept me guessing the whole time and my emotions went through the ringers. You.Are.A.Queen.

A messy, messy, messy queen. I love you. :broken:

Reem Daly

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Caryn Groedel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:34:05 pm This sucks, can definitely say you were a big favorite for everyone watching, you had sooooo many people rooting for you on the outside. Can’t wait for you to meet all your fans when this game is over :inlove:
i think this is the nicest thing ive ever seen Caryn say

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Missy
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:31:31 pm Congrats on making it to the jury!

You definitely delivered in terms of entertainment this season and for that, you should keep your head held high :heart: :heart: :heart:
Stupid people but I had fun, I made my mark and I hope to be back. I hope Angelina, Kara, and Allison kick ass, How do I give my coins away?
Alison liked this

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Missy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:36:03 pm
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:31:31 pm Congrats on making it to the jury!

You definitely delivered in terms of entertainment this season and for that, you should keep your head held high :heart: :heart: :heart:
Stupid people but I had fun, I made my mark and I hope to be back. I hope Angelina, Kara, and Allison kick ass, How do I give my coins away?
Should be the same way you transferred before. No messages, please!

Loveita Adams

• Host
By Missy
Loveita Adams wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:38:19 pm

Should be the same way you transferred before. No messages, please!
Okay my love

Missy

• Alumni
By Nate Gonzalez

Same way you transferred them as before

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Missy
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39:10 pm

Can I at least put a emoji?

Missy

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Missy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39:36 pm

A single one. Choose carefully.
Missy liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
By Missy
Missy wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39:36 pm

Can yall give my new idol clue to kara or Angelina?

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
BTW Im gonna rant about something in here

Dan is not an old school player, an old school player would NEVER NEVER flip on someone like that.

His a stupid bitch snack I call it

Missy

• Alumni