By Dean
I now believe the hosts when they said the swap wasn't rigged since they wouldn't put the two cheaters on the same team
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By John
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:00:31 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:31:42 pm elizabeth saved my ass, if she hadnt chose me to swap with i dont think i would have made it far, although i may have met tommy earlier and that could have been helpful.. i forgot who was on that swapped tribe
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

It was chaotic to say the least. Could I have pulled you away from Dan and Ang?? Cause you probably would have joined them once you found out Missy was a lying ass cheat of a backstabber.
When I saw the initial divisions, I thought Dan and Alison were going to target each other before any of you. Could be wrong.

John

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:18:00 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:31:42 pm elizabeth saved my ass, if she hadnt chose me to swap with i dont think i would have made it far, although i may have met tommy earlier and that could have been helpful.. i forgot who was on that swapped tribe
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

It was chaotic to say the least. Could I have pulled you away from Dan and Ang?? Cause you probably would have joined them once you found out Missy was a lying ass cheat of a backstabber.
well remember this is where ang and missy got super close, I believe you would have been the same person i met after the merge and i grew pretty loyal to you then so its possible that me you chelsea dan would have gotten close, singling out the two cheaters... i never trusted ang like i did john jessica and kara.
As soon as I was in a tribe with Missy, and then two girls from Mississippi of all places, I was worried. Super worried cause Missy was putting together all girls alliances daily. I figured you, her, chels and Ang would turn on Dan and me. Then the swap and I was so happy, turned out it prob would have been better to play it out 3-3, but hard to know with all the cheating whores on that tribe.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:31:03 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:18:00 pm

Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

well remember this is where ang and missy got super close, I believe you would have been the same person i met after the merge and i grew pretty loyal to you then so its possible that me you chelsea dan would have gotten close, singling out the two cheaters... i never trusted ang like i did john jessica and kara.
As soon as I was in a tribe with Missy, and then two girls from Mississippi of all places, I was worried. Super worried cause Missy was putting together all girls alliances daily. I figured you, her, chels and Ang would turn on Dan and me. Then the swap and I was so happy, turned out it prob would have been better to play it out 3-3, but hard to know with all the cheating whores on that tribe.
i dont know, i was skeptical of ang before the swap, i thought she had too much power on OG nyiri. i may have made them think that was the case an all girl alliance but if you and i had hit it off as much we did eventually it would have been interesting for sure
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dan
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:27:24 pm so... does turning 30 hurt?
Not at all. I had already been through my first divorce and was now married to my current wife who is awesome and takes great care of me lol. 30 was good. 35 hurt though. Mid-life crisis sorta shit when you think to yourself 'goddamn I'm halfway to 70. 70 is when people start fuckin' dying!"

Dan

• Alumni
By Alison
Dan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:41:26 pm
Not at all. I had already been through my first divorce and was now married to my current wife who is awesome and takes great care of me lol. 30 was good. 35 hurt though. Mid-life crisis sorta shit when you think to yourself 'goddamn I'm halfway to 70. 70 is when people start fuckin' dying!"
well i have no marriages under my belt yet so im probably doing something wrong

Alison

• Alumni
By Dan
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

I still don't get why people thought Angelina and I were working together because we absolutely weren't. Y'all motherfuckas need science!!!

Dan

• Alumni
By Dan
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:43:13 pm
Dan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:41:26 pm
well i have no marriages under my belt yet so im probably doing something wrong
Don't. It isn't worth it lol
Alison liked this

Dan

• Alumni
By Carl
Dan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:47:11 pm
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

I still don't get why people thought Angelina and I were working together because we absolutely weren't. Y'all motherfuckas need science!!!
Dan and I literally said that our worst scenario for a swap would have been with Alison and Angelina cause we figured we would be on the outs immediately if that happened lmao. I didn't think there was a chance Dan was working Angelina when the Elizabeth took Alison's spot

Carl

• Alumni
By Tommy
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

I think you can assume why we thought that. Tribal lines and all.
Dean liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Carl wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:51:24 pm Also just about 2 more hours before we have a winner!!
We're also gonna hear or even see each other in a few hours. Shit's gonna be wild.
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:54:41 pm
Carl wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:51:24 pm Also just about 2 more hours before we have a winner!!
We're also gonna hear or even see each other in a few hours. Shit's gonna be wild.
Time to warm up the old singing voice I guess

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Carl wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:55:38 pm
Time to warm up the old singing voice I guess
Drunk Karaoke here we come

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
im so excited!! I'm like trying to find the best place with the best camera angle :crine: :crine: :rofl: :rofl:

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:56:44 pm
im so excited!! I'm like trying to find the best place with the best camera angle :crine: :crine: :rofl: :rofl:
Get a sexy angle that just screams "paint me like one of your french girls"

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:59:52 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:56:44 pm

Get a sexy angle that just screams "paint me like one of your french girls"
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:

Alison

• Alumni
By Lauren
Sorry just been busy with life stuff. I already voted, not sure if I’ll be back for the winner reveal.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

Didn't you two vote together?

John

• Alumni
By John
I did a quick fallen comrades before the votes are revealed. Procrastinating isn't always a failure.

John

• Alumni