By Missy
Reem Daly wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:22:42 pm I'll see you in rematch and you can say that to my face :kiss:

Do y'all have any bets on who is going to win this challenge?
That's hard because a lot of them are good at puzzles so I'm gonna bet a name

Missy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Lauren wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17:50 pm I wasn’t trying to be entertaining by any means but I do realize how stale things are with missy and I gone.
HAHAHA SAME

Lauren can you and I go on bad girls club together

Missy

• Alumni
By Missy
Manny this cast racist asf, 3 black people back to back, this is 2020 motherfuckers

Let's protest

Missy

• Alumni
By Carl
I'm having a cheeseburger and beer tonight. Fuck that beach. Fuck Dean.

How's it going guys?

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl, I’m so sorry. You just got outplayed unfortunately. Mentally, I was out of it yesterday. I actually wanted Dan out but I told you we should do John!!

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
I'll keep my thoughts on who I'm voting for at the end here. I'll give my vote to whoever plays this game best except Dean. 0 jury management so far. He's gonna have to work his ass off if he wants to make up for burning every bridge he's had so far. Everyone else has a shot in my book but given where the numbers are my vote is likely going to John or Tommy or Alison unless one of my boys gets to the end

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
I’m solely responsible for the demise of Carl and myself game. I knew that an idol was probably being played and Carl originally suggested the split vote. I was tired ALL day.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:21:04 pm I’m solely responsible for the demise of Carl and myself game. I knew that an idol was probably being played and Carl originally suggested the split vote. I was tired ALL day.
Honestly I was tired my last day too. I knew it was Dean who flipped and yet I listened to Aaron and trusted that it wasn't him. I should have gone with my plan of talking to Tommy and trusting that bond. I even told Dean right before TC that it feels like I'm too calm and I'm gonna be blindsided. But whatever at this point. I can't wait until he loses cause of the shitty situation he put himself in lol. Though I have a feeling its gonna be one of my friends joining us tonight :sob:

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01:50 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:21:04 pm I’m solely responsible for the demise of Carl and myself game. I knew that an idol was probably being played and Carl originally suggested the split vote. I was tired ALL day.
Honestly I was tired my last day too. I knew it was Dean who flipped and yet I listened to Aaron and trusted that it wasn't him. I should have gone with my plan of talking to Tommy and trusting that bond. I even told Dean right before TC that it feels like I'm too calm and I'm gonna be blindsided. But whatever at this point. I can't wait until he loses cause of the shitty situation he put himself in lol. Though I have a feeling its gonna be one of my friends joining us tonight :sob:
I just needed a little nudge to get my head back in the game. Not trying to make excuses but there’s no way I wasn’t smart enough to figure there was an idol being played on Alison. I did tell you that we should do John though.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28:35 pm Did y'all figure out the password? Lololol
Honestly got nowhere close on this last idol and I had both of the first 2 clues. I at least would get somewhere with clue 1 on both of the first two idols but this one had me stumped. I'm sure John is gonna find it though

Carl

• Alumni