By Carl
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:38:48 pm
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28:35 pm Did y'all figure out the password? Lololol
Honestly got nowhere close on this last idol and I had both of the first 2 clues. I at least would get somewhere with clue 1 on both of the first two idols but this one had me stumped. I'm sure John is gonna find it though
Oh you meant for this challenge! Yeah fuck that, I'm not doing challenges anymore lol. I'm just here to drink, laugh at the rest of this game, and root for my boys. So happy Nick won immunity
Missy liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
With myself, missy and Carl out in a row - idk. Things are kinda boring now. There’s not one person left I feel passion about, good or bad.
Missy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Missy
Might be asleep when the new juror arrives, if I am welcome to the bad girls club special host car. Lauren and I are here to not be your friend but to fight you

Xoxo, Missy
Carl, Courtney liked this

Missy

• Alumni
By Carl
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:57:48 pm Might be asleep when the new juror arrives, if I am welcome to the bad girls club special host car. Lauren and I are here to not be your friend but to fight you

Xoxo, Missy
I wish we got an actual chance to play together lmao. We will give the welcome they deserve when they arrive for sure :rofl:

Carl

• Alumni
By Missy
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:59:10 pm
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:57:48 pm Might be asleep when the new juror arrives, if I am welcome to the bad girls club special host car. Lauren and I are here to not be your friend but to fight you

Xoxo, Missy
I wish we got an actual chance to play together lmao. We will give the welcome they deserve when they arrive for sure :rofl:
If they bring us back in a future season I got you boo they ain't gonna know what gonna happen btw I wish we had our Im back I wanna talk to you 2 @Host
Carl liked this

Missy

• Alumni
By Carl
Worst tribal yet smh. That was so disappointing. At least fucking fight back and try and make a move after they made a move on you.
Missy liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Dan
You got fleeced Carl. It was Nick that flipped the vote. He even alludes to it in TC when he says he either made a really good move or a really bad one.

Dan

• Alumni
By Dan
Ugh the world's hardest task considering none are worthy. I guess I'll split it all up so no one gains a major advantage lol

Dan

• Alumni
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:42:14 am DAN-O <3 Glad you could make it back on. Make sure to transfer your coin to players in the game still.
Ah changed my mind. Ok Jeff, it's all distributed. Sorry it wasn't right away last night.

Dan

• Alumni
By Carl
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:39:22 am You got fleeced Carl. It was Nick that flipped the vote. He even alludes to it in TC when he says he either made a really good move or a really bad one.
I wondered if it was him when he said that at TC. Still dumb. Needed to make sure at least one of Alison and John were gone before making a move like that. They won't win but whatever. I get to laugh on the sidelines now

Carl

• Alumni
By Carl
Please let tonight be at least slightly more exciting than last night. This game is going to get boring really quick ugh
Missy liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Missy
Id rather eat hairballs or cat puke than to deal with Dean in here for the rest of the season

Missy

• Alumni