By Dean
Missy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:37:41 pm Id rather eat hairballs or cat puke than to deal with Dean in here for the rest of the season
Choose one bitch

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Carl I told you we should vote that useless GOAT Kara out the night I went because she wouldn’t see it coming.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:59:58 pm Kara is the most useless piece of shit this game has ever seen. I said what I said.
A goat. A beautiful blonde goat to look at, at least.

But yeah at least Nick and Tommy did something with moves by flipping. Jack for me was loyal and a sounding board but that's probably just me. I don't think I'd remember Kara at all when I look back at this game. She ain't running shit but she at least can hide behind one of the other Pototo people.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:08:20 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:59:58 pm Kara is the most useless piece of shit this game has ever seen. I said what I said.

But yeah at least Nick and Tommy did something with moves by flipping. Jack for me was loyal and a sounding board but that's probably just me. I don't think I'd remember Kara at all when I look back at this game. She ain't running shit but she at least can hide behind one of the other Pototo people.
She can make a move against her group now 5-3 but there’s no way she will. She’s completely comfortable being dragged to the end and being a useless and unmemorable goat who we’ll never hear from again.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:11:06 pm

She can make a move against her group now 5-3 but there’s no way she will. She’s completely comfortable being dragged to the end and being a useless and unmemorable goat who we’ll never hear from again.
Nah she won't make a move, none of them will. Unless my rage enticed those fucks to do something.

Off-topic but I realized the last vote cast against me (now that I'm re-reading tribal) said "Great Game Brother" and unless this is mimicry, Aaron voted me out. Guess you were right Carl about him wanting me out soon

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:14:19 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:11:06 pm

Nah she won't make a move, none of them will. Unless my rage enticed those fucks to do something.

Off-topic but I realized the last vote cast against me (now that I'm re-reading tribal) said "Great Game Brother" and unless this is mimicry, Aaron voted me out. Guess you were right Carl about him wanting me out soon
If he voted you out last night, he's an idiot. There was an easy opportunity to get one of them out last night if the votes came together. They need to make a fucking move, it's going to be so disappointing to watch otherwise ugh

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Agreed. We should have gotten at least one of them out before our side turned on each other; they've only helped give the other side more options and made themselves moreso pawns.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Robot Alison having the idol played on her (after getting most of the votes) throws her down a peg for me. I’m sorry but she got completely outplayed the TC before with how she/they handled Jack and Dan previously. And, it’s not like Alison was the target because people were trying to avoid an idol, she actually deserved to go home. If we voted Angelina or John (to avoid an idol being played on Alison) and they played an idol on themselves successfully, I’d get it. So, that’s why it’ll be hard for Alison to explain needing that idol played on her at least to me.
Alison liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
She did seem more robotic at the end to me finally, but my god was there a period where she threw every emotion at me and then some.

I'm sexy, I know, but I really outdid myself on her.

As for the idol being played on her, it was to protect their herd. It was just for numbers. Tommy told John about the plan to target Alison, so that fucked everything up. And John had the idol to use.

How Aaron and I viewed John and Alison were a massive threat at first when merge happened. John was the true brains behind the operation, strategizing and planning, but Alison went to work with the men just bonding with them. Ever since last TC (and I'm just thinking out loud here), I don't think she's as important or useful anymore to certain people, and I could see Alison here in the next few TCs.
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
I don't fault her for having the idol played for her. She did get the information on who we targeting which got John to play it. It does look nice on John's part for playing it though.

Who do you guys think will be the Final 3 then?
Alison, Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
It does help John out even more, yup.

Might be a bit early to think about F3, assuming there are still one or two more twists, or people have alternate plans. I'll be shocked if at least one of Aaron/John/Angelina don't make it. Angelina has the idol that is only vital for a couple more rounds so she may make it there if she can position herself well.

For someone who's never seen Survivor or any reality game show before, I'm very impressed with Angelina's game, when I think about it.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dan
Carl wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:33:43 pm I don't fault her for having the idol played for her. She did get the information on who we targeting which got John to play it. It does look nice on John's part for playing it though.

Who do you guys think will be the Final 3 then?
I'd think Alison, Angelina, and John at this point
Alison liked this

Dan

• Alumni
By Dean
Oh lord I would be so devastated if they were the F3 as I've been plotting to break their group up (along with Kara) ever since we decided to vote out Jessica on Orange Tribe 2.0; literally been my mission in this game, and I've been saying to so many damm people we need to split those fuckers apart and crack the Whoreoto bitches open because they're so solid with each other, and you couldn't join their game clique as an equal member even if you tried (*cough* Nick) but nobody listens to Dean :eyeroll:

John and Angelina would be worthy winners in my opinion don't get me wrong, but seeing all of them make it together to the finale would be ill-inducing to me, even if they became game enemies with each other at that point.
Carl, Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:07:28 pm Oh lord I would be so devastated if they were the F3 as I've been plotting to break their group up (along with Kara) ever since we decided to vote out Jessica on Orange Tribe 2.0; literally been my mission in this game, and I've been saying to so many damm people we need to split those fuckers apart and crack the Whoreoto bitches open because they're so solid with each other, and you couldn't join their game clique as an equal member even if you tried (*cough* Nick) but nobody listens to Dean :eyeroll:

John and Angelina would be worthy winners in my opinion don't get me wrong, but seeing all of them make it together to the finale would be ill-inducing to me, even if they became game enemies with each other at that point.
100% agree with this. Nick was right in taking me out but wrong in when he did it. We had so many opportunities to get at least one of them amount and then turn on each other but he stupidly went with them when they were never going to turn on each other.

Honestly I can see them taking Kara to F3 cause she won't get votes so I see it likely as John/Alison, Kara, and like Tommy or something. I have no problems voting for John in the end or something like that but not splitting up that foursome was so idiotic.
Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
I was angry at Nick too, because that was the ONE tribal where there was no hidden idol, no power, no immunity won by them, AND we had the numbers. It was our one shot for breaking them up but he didn't.

But hey, Angelina is gone now, so...

I have no idea what the state of the game will be now to be honest. I'll have to wait until we get our next juror in here to help explain what's going on in Ikorongo.

But Kara yeah, I know Lauren wants her gone lmfao but she's the most amazing goat you could ever ask for. Get her and Jack to F3 and you just won $100 easily.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:07:28 pm Oh lord I would be so devastated if they were the F3 as I've been plotting to break their group up (along with Kara) ever since we decided to vote out Jessica on Orange Tribe 2.0; literally been my mission in this game, and I've been saying to so many damm people we need to split those fuckers apart and crack the Whoreoto bitches open because they're so solid with each other, and you couldn't join their game clique as an equal member even if you tried (*cough* Nick) but nobody listens to Dean :eyeroll:

I blame myself for allowing it to happen. The day I left I slept all day and was like whatever happens - I’m okay with it. Can’t let up at all in this game. In retrospect I would’ve split the vote or pushed for someone like Kara to go.

Lauren

• Alumni