By Dean
Lauren wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:33:20 pm I blame myself for allowing it to happen. The day I left I slept all day and was like whatever happens - I’m okay with it. Can’t let up at all in this game. In retrospect I would’ve split the vote or pushed for someone like Kara to go.
Nah, when it came to your vote, they still got the info for the Alison plan from Nick so they would have used the idol 100% no matter how many votes you got or didn't. I think the other side would have still tried to go for you over Kara, cuz she's their loyal goat they're herding. But splitting the vote at least may have been your best chance at staying that tribal yeah.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:47:20 pm
Lauren wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:33:20 pm I blame myself for allowing it to happen. The day I left I slept all day and was like whatever happens - I’m okay with it. Can’t let up at all in this game. In retrospect I would’ve split the vote or pushed for someone like Kara to go.
Nah, when it came to your vote, they still got the info for the Alison plan from Nick so they would have used the idol 100% no matter how many votes you got or didn't. I think the other side would have still tried to go for you over Kara, cuz she's their loyal goat they're herding. But splitting the vote at least may have been your best chance at staying that tribal yeah.

No, I mean we should’ve threw our votes on Kara, they wouldn’t have seen it coming. Unless, you think Nick would’ve ratted it out? Alison was just too obvious.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:52:46 pm
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:47:20 pm

No, I mean we should’ve threw our votes on Kara, they wouldn’t have seen it coming. Unless, you think Nick would’ve ratted it out? Alison was just too obvious.
Oh shit my bad, no I made a mistake.

I said Nick told Alison, that was wrong. I meant to say Tommy. Unlike Nick flipping on Carl, we have no 100% confirmation on it, but we are very positive it was Tommy who told the plan to Alison. And yes, I think Tommy (or whoever it was) would have still said something, because I doubt it Tommy did it to save Nick. I don't think they have anything going on.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
* Tommy told John the plan who told Alison the plan. My re-revision. My bad 2x.

God I hate writing on mobile haha

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
I don’t think anybody was really hiding the fact that it was Alison which obviously is Rule 1 when you know that an alliance has an idol.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Also, Carl, trying to drag Dan with you worked against you too. I remember briefly talking to Nick about that. You seem really hellbent in keeping him around and there's not a chance in hell I was going to work with him and many people felt that way as well. Sorry Dan.
Tommy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Carl remember literally anything me and Aaron ever said to you about Dan whether 1 on 1 or in our group chat?

That was polite compared to what we were thinking about him with each other

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Lmaooo I knew yall weren't fans of him but he was a solid number for us and it would have been so good for me to bring him along with me since I would have gotten the votes in the end over him. I wanted him to message yall more and I wanted to get that group chat going so it wouldn't seem like he wasn't more my ally and not yours but alas it wasn't meant to be. I knew it would eventually come down to us and I needed him in my corner for that

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
It was around the time of the post-Missy pre-Lauren vote where I was comfortable that he would be loyal with us (you) so gamewise I had no issue with trust going forward, though trust with him was damaged quite a bit by the Chelsea vote beforehand. I do wish we spoke more though individually, since it appears he never reached out to any of us on his own except you. So not much could be done about him.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Why was his vote out so easy btw? I know he wasn't well liked but he would have voted with you guys that night and would have voted with yall going forward without being a threat to win. Unless it was always going to be those 4 and Nick voting him out which is very dumb on Nick's part but Nick's gameplay being dumb is not shocking

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Yeah so I'm still tipsy so lemme try to remember stuff.

Angelina approached me and Aaron separately with the same deal: Angelina wanted to keep me and Aaron safe, as us four (Aaron, me, Nick, Tommy) were considered targets on their side, and I was among the biggest. But this "deal" was more of a forced temporary truce, as we were instructed by her to vote out Dan on Wednesday (successful) and then Jack on Thursday (unsuccessful cuz I'm fucking here), and then on the weekend idk things would happen that could hopefully get me in a better position by building trust with them. Angelina was being super honest with me about a lot of things, and even told me she had the idol when- OMG THERES NO HIDDEN IDOL ANYMORE CUZ SHE EXPELLED, WOW SO NO IDOL (unless the hosts got a creative idea up their sleeves?????)

Anyway yeah, she had the idol because I straight up asked her if she had it and she said yes, and idk, at that point I trusted her honesty fully for some reason. Then Dan went home, and we got along better for a bit as trust grew between us and we bonded a bit. John however still seemed on the fence with me even when I voted with him. Voting out Dan did sweet fuck all with our affinity. He was probably already planning my eviction for Thursday by then, but he didn't have the guts to fully fake out with me or tell the truth. He's the master of writing novels of emptiness. So tiresome. It was at some point in the afternoon on Thursday when Angelina gave me a warning that the vote was turning to me, and that she couldn't convince them to get rid of Jack any longer. She told me before the immunity challenge at least. I bet you that John was the one leading the vote to get me out, but it makes me curious about Aaron, if he is with John or not.

I hate the unknown, and the one thing those four fuckers did well was hide any potential cracks in their relationship. All I knew was that they sang kumbiyah together and were all close with each other. I wish I at least knew before I left where John, Alison, and Kara stand with each other and other people, but it was too solid for me to crack on my own. I at least managed to help wedge something inbetween John and Angelina, but that's irrelevant now since the bitch cheated. Nick whispering to John a lot at tribal intrigued me I gotta say. I think John might just be playing the best game. I will not forgive the remaining members of the cast if they do not get out John anytime soon. HE'S SO GOOD AT IMMUNITY CHALLENGES TOO SO HE'S DANGEROUS AND SHIT- okay i'm gonna ramble on now completely off-topic soon so Ill stop.

Anyway as for Dan's situation after you left Carl: Unfortunately for him, he just didn't make enough connections with us to make us feel safe and comfortable enough where he would have been loyal to us 100% of the way. I thought once you left that there would be a high chance of him going back to OG Nyiri, since Nick told me he doesn't get on with Dan too much; just that he gets on more than with the popular kids on orange tribe. And idk I thought Dan was always loyal to you more than our alliance since we at least all chatted with each other.

Also how often did you talk with Nick individually? Like at least once a day, few times a day, every hour? Because it was probably bullshit but Nick told us after your eviction that one reason he voted against you was cuz you didn't talk to him in a few days or something, which seemed really off to me. Then again homeboy is one of the least active people remaining so what the fuck does he want us to do?

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:26:59 am Yeah so I'm still tipsy so lemme try to remember stuff.

Angelina approached me and Aaron separately with the same deal: Angelina wanted to keep me and Aaron safe, as us four (Aaron, me, Nick, Tommy) were considered targets on their side, and I was among the biggest. But this "deal" was more of a forced temporary truce, as we were instructed by her to vote out Dan on Wednesday (successful) and then Jack on Thursday (unsuccessful cuz I'm fucking here), and then on the weekend idk things would happen that could hopefully get me in a better position by building trust with them. Angelina was being super honest with me about a lot of things, and even told me she had the idol when- OMG THERES NO HIDDEN IDOL ANYMORE CUZ SHE EXPELLED, WOW SO NO IDOL (unless the hosts got a creative idea up their sleeves?????)

Anyway yeah, she had the idol because I straight up asked her if she had it and she said yes, and idk, at that point I trusted her honesty fully for some reason. Then Dan went home, and we got along better for a bit as trust grew between us and we bonded a bit. John however still seemed on the fence with me even when I voted with him. Voting out Dan did sweet fuck all with our affinity. He was probably already planning my eviction for Thursday by then, but he didn't have the guts to fully fake out with me or tell the truth. He's the master of writing novels of emptiness. So tiresome. It was at some point in the afternoon on Thursday when Angelina gave me a warning that the vote was turning to me, and that she couldn't convince them to get rid of Jack any longer. She told me before the immunity challenge at least. I bet you that John was the one leading the vote to get me out, but it makes me curious about Aaron, if he is with John or not.

I hate the unknown, and the one thing those four fuckers did well was hide any potential cracks in their relationship. All I knew was that they sang kumbiyah together and were all close with each other. I wish I at least knew before I left where John, Alison, and Kara stand with each other and other people, but it was too solid for me to crack on my own. I at least managed to help wedge something inbetween John and Angelina, but that's irrelevant now since the bitch cheated. Nick whispering to John a lot at tribal intrigued me I gotta say. I think John might just be playing the best game. I will not forgive the remaining members of the cast if they do not get out John anytime soon. HE'S SO GOOD AT IMMUNITY CHALLENGES TOO SO HE'S DANGEROUS AND SHIT- okay i'm gonna ramble on now completely off-topic soon so Ill stop.

Anyway as for Dan's situation after you left Carl: Unfortunately for him, he just didn't make enough connections with us to make us feel safe and comfortable enough where he would have been loyal to us 100% of the way. I thought once you left that there would be a high chance of him going back to OG Nyiri, since Nick told me he doesn't get on with Dan too much; just that he gets on more than with the popular kids on orange tribe. And idk I thought Dan was always loyal to you more than our alliance since we at least all chatted with each other.

Also how often did you talk with Nick individually? Like at least once a day, few times a day, every hour? Because it was probably bullshit but Nick told us after your eviction that one reason he voted against you was cuz you didn't talk to him in a few days or something, which seemed really off to me. Then again homeboy is one of the least active people remaining so what the fuck does he want us to do?
Lmao so much to unpack here. If I had still been in it, I would have played up to Kara that she has done nothing in this game and tried to get her to flip at least but you're right, that foursome was way too tight and was probably not cracking anyways. John is definitely playing the best of them though. He's gotten two idols, won immunity challenges, and is leading them along. How they don't see that, I'll never know.

As for the Dan thing, yeah he was probably more loyal to me than the others but I also doubt he would have gone back to the OG Nyiri since he was so anti-Alison. I would have told Ang I would have done Dan and seen what numbers I could have pulled together for a blindside of my own, especially since you knew where the idol was. I definitely wouldn't have believed they were trying to save me through the weekend haha.

And finally for Nick, yeah we started talking less that final week but also the fucker was barely on. What was I supposed to do with that? Plus the little time there was to talk was spent trying to make sure we got our votes in the right place. Which happened except people liked to run their mouths and tell it to the fucking people we were getting out. I really don't understand the gameplan of some people smh

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
That's a good thought but I couldn't even tell you more about it since I have no idea what Kara was like game-wise and again, didn't know how close or not Kara was with her people and I didn't want to risk her telling them if I was snooping, looking for cracks to expose. That would have been nice though if she had that in her, to flip with some convincing.

Yeah John has won many challenges, found two idols, leads his alliance, probably has a couple side things too which are kept on lock, and he is a great strategist. He might almost be guaranteed to win. Which is why I kept getting fucking pissed off at Aaron when he kept pushing for Alison to go, when our side was voting for John that one tribal. He kept telling me that they were both dangerous, but nah John is in his own league IMO. To me yeah they're both the two top dogs, but Alison is second-in-command only. These people have to turn on him at some point, he has been too dangerous for a long time now.

I did forget Dan was anti-Alison there. That's something I eventually believed 100%. Still, there's always an air of paranoia that people won't do what you want them to do even if they tell you they will.

Maybe it is just me and the fact I'm just always online, but man I fucking hated it when people only logged on like 1 hour before a challenge and then left after TC, because that isn't enough for strategizing, bringing someone up to speed, getting them on the right side of the vote, etc. Nick was slowly becoming one of those people, because I don't think he was this tardy back on Nyiri 2.0

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:23:38 pm Jeez Carl I thought we were tighter than that
Haha we were! I'm saying I would have lied to Ang about voting you out and worked my ass off to find the crack in their foursome. If Ang was still in the game, I would have used this whole weekend to convince Kara to make a move against them.
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:25:23 pm That's a good thought but I couldn't even tell you more about it since I have no idea what Kara was like game-wise and again, didn't know how close or not Kara was with her people and I didn't want to risk her telling them if I was snooping, looking for cracks to expose. That would have been nice though if she had that in her, to flip with some convincing.

Yeah John has won many challenges, found two idols, leads his alliance, probably has a couple side things too which are kept on lock, and he is a great strategist. He might almost be guaranteed to win. Which is why I kept getting fucking pissed off at Aaron when he kept pushing for Alison to go, when our side was voting for John that one tribal. He kept telling me that they were both dangerous, but nah John is in his own league IMO. To me yeah they're both the two top dogs, but Alison is second-in-command only. These people have to turn on him at some point, he has been too dangerous for a long time now.

I did forget Dan was anti-Alison there. That's something I eventually believed 100%. Still, there's always an air of paranoia that people won't do what you want them to do even if they tell you they will.

Maybe it is just me and the fact I'm just always online, but man I fucking hated it when people only logged on like 1 hour before a challenge and then left after TC, because that isn't enough for strategizing, bringing someone up to speed, getting them on the right side of the vote, etc. Nick was slowly becoming one of those people, because I don't think he was this tardy back on Nyiri 2.0
I agree 100% on the people only logging on for challenges. There was so much of my game that was spent just waiting for people to get online. Nick was much better before the merge at that. I know he was at school but it was frustrating to see. I did lack there though in just assuming he would be fine with that until we got Alison and John. I got too comfortable in that relationship

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Is there a reason Tommy's name is italicized in the online list now? Or is it just my mobile being weird and singling him out?

Maybe he won a challenge or something idk and got a title

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:25:23 pm That's a good thought but I couldn't even tell you more about it since I have no idea what Kara was like game-wise and again, didn't know how close or not Kara was with her people and I didn't want to risk her telling them if I was snooping, looking for cracks to expose. That would have been nice though if she had that in her, to flip with some convincing.

I told Carl that we should do John the night we voted for Alison but he wouldn’t hear it. :sob:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:52:20 pm Is there a reason Tommy's name is italicized in the online list now? Or is it just my mobile being weird and singling him out?

Maybe he won a challenge or something idk and got a title
Nick was italicized for me last week too. Very weird

Carl

• Alumni
By Carl
Lauren wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:52:25 pm

I told Carl that we should do John the night we voted for Alison but he wouldn’t hear it. :sob:
Wouldn't have mattered, Tommy would have just told them we were doing him instead. We needed to switch in the middle of that TC to something other than Alison

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Yeah Tommy already went ahead and told them the plan.

If only we decided to switch in the TC as a group.

Imagine, John using his own hidden idol on Alison with what Tommy told him, only for us to vote out the scoundrel ourselves. Oh, what may have been!

Then again, would we have been able to do that without Tommy? If we could've then... well shit.

Dean

• Alumni