By Tommy
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:40:06 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:28:02 pm
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:25:35 pm

Our time on Miombo 2.0 meant so little?? I enjoyed our chats man!
I never wanted to be old man river and we never had an age discussion. Our time was everything Dean. You'll see.

And I can't believe you never told me your age Tommy! Did our time on OG Miombo mean so little?
privileges revoked
Alison, Dean liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By John
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:25:35 pm

Our time on Miombo 2.0 meant so little?? I enjoyed our chats man!
I never wanted to be old man river and we never had an age discussion. Our time was everything Dean. You'll see.

And I can't believe you never told me your age Tommy! Did our time on OG Miombo mean so little?
Learn how to quote posts, Old Man River.
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy not knowing how to quote or Aaron being bad at challenges.

I don't know which one I love more but I love you both so much for it

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
John wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:41:30 pm

I am trying to run a conf call training session and I am failing at both.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:42:05 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:27:24 pm so... does turning 30 hurt?
Yes, ill show you a pic of my 30th tonight. It hurt
deal. lol im too pretty for it to hurt for me though! ill just be glamorously 30 :crown: :fire:
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:43:20 pm
John wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:41:30 pm
I am trying to run a conf call training session and I am failing at both.
youre only failing if you arent trying.

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:54:47 pm @Lauren you've been pretty quiet the past few days, what's good?
She ran out of people to call out! But, agreed. How are things Lo?

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
You could still say Season 37: Elizabeth and Jessica because it seems those were two big losses for each of us and their evictions defined some of the new social dynamics in the merged tribe.
Tommy, Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
elizabeth saved my ass, if she hadnt chose me to swap with i dont think i would have made it far, although i may have met tommy earlier and that could have been helpful.. i forgot who was on that swapped tribe

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:31:42 pm elizabeth saved my ass, if she hadnt chose me to swap with i dont think i would have made it far, although i may have met tommy earlier and that could have been helpful.. i forgot who was on that swapped tribe
Originally it was:

Miombo: Missy, Tommy, Chelsea, Alison, Dan, Angelina
Poroto: Elizabeth, Karishma, Jack, John, Christian, Kara

*sigh* oh what could have been

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:37:06 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:31:42 pm elizabeth saved my ass, if she hadnt chose me to swap with i dont think i would have made it far, although i may have met tommy earlier and that could have been helpful.. i forgot who was on that swapped tribe
Originally it was:

Miombo: Missy, Tommy, Chelsea, Alison, Dan, Angelina
Poroto: Elizabeth, Karishma, Jack, John, Christian, Kara

*sigh* oh what could have been
yes things would have been very different i believe. i think i would have always been loyal to John though but maybe he and i would have merged into a bigger better alliance than what we had i dont know.. id like to play it out again haha

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

It was chaotic to say the least. Could I have pulled you away from Dan and Ang?? Cause you probably would have joined them once you found out Missy was a lying ass cheat of a backstabber.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:00:31 pm
Ang/Missy

Dan, me, Chels, Liz

It was chaotic to say the least. Could I have pulled you away from Dan and Ang?? Cause you probably would have joined them once you found out Missy was a lying ass cheat of a backstabber.
well remember this is where ang and missy got super close, I believe you would have been the same person i met after the merge and i grew pretty loyal to you then so its possible that me you chelsea dan would have gotten close, singling out the two cheaters... i never trusted ang like i did john jessica and kara.

Alison

• Alumni