By Lauren
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48:35 pm
Lauren wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47:11 pm
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:45:53 pm

Why not kara?
Coat tail rider.
I can see that from your perspective

The one thing I love being a juror is we can finally be level headed and discuss the game like normal ppl lol
I’m rooting for Angelina, John and Tommy. Maybe Dean.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:33:58 am
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:50:11 pm Carl - was out before, but it was fun watching you play, man. You started the game at 100mph and never slowed down.
Going out in covid times smdh u alcoholic piece of shit
Actually I went on a run and then smoked a bowl but fuck you
Carl liked this

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Carl
Missy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34:52 pm Btw welcome car sorry we never talked much you seem like a cool person

I know, very sad. But like you said, being on the jury is nice. We get to be level headed outside of this game now lmao. You were never the person I wanted to get out that vote btw but they were talking about me too much smh

Carl

• Alumni
By Carl
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:59:43 am
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:33:58 am
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:50:11 pm Carl - was out before, but it was fun watching you play, man. You started the game at 100mph and never slowed down.
Going out in covid times smdh u alcoholic piece of shit
Actually I went on a run and then smoked a bowl but fuck you
I like you Joaq

Carl

• Alumni
By Carl
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:57:30 pm Carl we misplayed our idols. Why didn’t you play that idol on me?!!!
And lose Dan? Me and him were tight from Day 1 lmao. I was always playing it for Dan that night but I ended up playing it for myself once they played their idol. I had to cover my ass in case they split the votes weirdly. Plus now that I know you were planning to go for me I can say I was planning on getting you out too lmao.

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:04:46 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:57:30 pm Carl we misplayed our idols. Why didn’t you play that idol on me?!!!
And lose Dan? Me and him were tight from Day 1 lmao. I was always playing it for Dan that night but I ended up playing it for myself once they played their idol. I had to cover my ass in case they split the votes weirdly. Plus now that I know you were planning to go for me I can say I was planning on getting you out too lmao.
LOL, it wouldn’t have been for awhile though when I targeted you. I brought it up to Tommy already so it was in the works. Would I have been gone over Aaron before the merge?

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:11:21 pm
LOL, it wouldn’t have been for awhile though when I targeted you. I brought it up to Tommy already so it was in the works. Would I have been gone over Aaron before the merge?
Oh 100%. Us four boys had an alliance from the first day of that new tribe

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:14:47 pm
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:11:21 pm

Oh 100%. Us four boys had an alliance from the first day of that new tribe
Yeah, John told me that. Which is when I wanted you out. Also, Tommy and I were rock tight and I was close to Dean.

Lauren

• Alumni