By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Dan! You were such a fun person to watch throughout, just felt like today was maybe a bit of slump for you? Anyways, great job, you really delivered on character content!!!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carl
Sigh this is going to end up being so disappointing. Sorry to see you here so soon, my friend. The rest of them may not like you but we were good together. I wish they had fought harder to make tonight more interesting, what cowards they turned out to be

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Missy
Dans the only coward here by turning on me as fast as cars hathits the floor after insaved him from complete death

Missy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31:11 pm Sigh this is going to end up being so disappointing. Sorry to see you here so soon, my friend. The rest of them may not like you but we were good together. I wish they had fought harder to make tonight more interesting, what cowards they turned out to be
Yeah I hope things pick up from now on. Jack is prob next - Kara is the most confusing though. She has to make a move soon if she’s sitting in the end with any of Angelina, John, or Alison there’s not a chance in hell shes getting my vote (not that she would anyway), but she’d better make a move and fast.
Carl liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:32:34 pm Dans the only coward here by turning on me as fast as cars hathits the floor after insaved him from complete death
You should’ve voted him out before Elizabeth.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Missy
Lauren wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33:59 pm
Missy wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:32:34 pm Dans the only coward here by turning on me as fast as cars hathits the floor after insaved him from complete death
You should’ve voted him out before Elizabeth.
I know that now lolololol

Missy

• Alumni
By Dan
Loveita Adams wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:29:30 pm Dan! You were such a fun person to watch throughout, just felt like today was maybe a bit of slump for you? Anyways, great job, you really delivered on character content!!!
Glad to hear it! Yeah it was a bit of a slump. Had been finally recovering from some sort of bug that had me not eating for a few days and feeling generally like shit. Not much was to be done about the way the cards fell in the game so I ran with it. I know there is some opposition to that, but, it was what it was.

Dan

• Alumni
By Dan
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:28:50 am Late to the party! Hi Dan, you were a star in your own dark and twisted way. Next time you play we'll be sure to provide you with a rulebook so you can continue to call the hosts out at every turn <3
Shiiiiit when did I call out a host? Lol! Might get started on that handbook :)

Dan

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Dan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:57:55 am
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:28:50 am Late to the party! Hi Dan, you were a star in your own dark and twisted way. Next time you play we'll be sure to provide you with a rulebook so you can continue to call the hosts out at every turn <3
Shiiiiit when did I call out a host? Lol! Might get started on that handbook :)
you were the king of sass during challenge explanations. We were living for it

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom