By Lauren
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:34:52 pm Bruh that flamingo was so bad. I also figured you wouldn't have gotten that 3rd clue and gotten that idol lmao. I was dying on my end

I would love for Aaron to win but I just don't see it happening. He seemed like he had nothing when he came to Nyiri but yes he was def turning on you after that vote. He never said it explicitly but we were def planning a private talk that night haha.

I also was lacking on my final day and I know Lauren feels the same. Can't let up even for a second
Yes, I let up. But, even after I left I didn’t think this would happen. I wish you had pushed that split vote option more.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:20:58 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15:52 pm Did anyone know how tight Tommy and I were?!
I only got vibes when Tommy told me that you hated me, lol. But otherwise I didn't really suspect much.
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16:31 pm Who do you think goes next? Also what was with all of the split votes tonight? There is clearly a spot to get extra votes to make a move against that foursome
At this point no clue. I have been doing so hard trying to get these people to realize that these four people are SOLID. Nothing can crack that. I hope I cracked it a little bit tonight though. I'm proud of my actions at tribal tonight.
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17:32 pm Dean I knew you and Aaron were close but didn’t know how close. We had that alliance on Mirombo but that was mainly because Chelsea/Missy were acting strange. Missy prob would’ve left before Karishma.
Can I ask when that alliance was made though? Because me and Aaron don't remember even making it haha. Honestly if the swap didn't happen I still think Karishma may have gone home next.
I think that ‘alliance’ was made literally the day before the swap.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Oh also unless Jack came and slapped ya child, nobody be touching him when I'm here. He's the sweetest person on this entire cast.

Then again, maybe his confessionals are a different story. Wait until you all look at my confessionals :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:42:49 pm I think that ‘alliance’ was made literally the day before the swap.
Ah gotcha. I legit don't remember it haha. There were actually lots of things you told me that I had no damm clue what went on.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:44:22 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:42:49 pm I think that ‘alliance’ was made literally the day before the swap.
Ah gotcha. I legit don't remember it haha. There were actually lots of things you told me that I had no damm clue what went on.
LOL, Elizabeth was actually running Mirombo. She’s definitely one person who should’ve made the merge. Even though I knew I was a target I still believed I’d make it to the end.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Did Elizabeth really run shit? :shock: :grin:

I'm so seeing her in Barrie after this :heart: I think she had definitely a lot of pull with you and some of the other girls, and there were sometimes very sparse whispers of the girls doing an alliance together.

But I was the one making sure everything was going according to plan. I was with Elizabeth together 100% and Missy was absolutely correct in wanting to split us up, or else we'd regroup the 49th Parallel (Me, her, Tommy, Aaron) and our new allies Nick and Carl, as well as Dan who Carl said would be on board. Lol that wouldn't happen at all.

And I gotta say here for the record: I was so glad to vote out Dan before I left the game. John and Carl seperately told me great things about Dan and I do believe them, but he must have changed after the swap. All I got instead was someone who never spoke with me, a miserable fuck who complained about everything. Brought down the mood. Vent in your confessionals like I did or log off permanently. Knowing him though he probably did both.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:05:04 pm Did Elizabeth really run shit? :shock: :grin:

I'm so seeing her in Barrie after this :heart: I think she had definitely a lot of pull with you and some of the other girls, and there were sometimes very sparse whispers of the girls doing an alliance together.

But I was the one making sure everything was going according to plan. I was with Elizabeth together 100% and Missy was absolutely correct in wanting to split us up, or else we'd regroup the 49th Parallel (Me, her, Tommy, Aaron) and our new allies Nick and Carl, as well as Dan who Carl said would be on board. Lol that wouldn't happen at all.

And I gotta say here for the record: I was so glad to vote out Dan before I left the game. John and Carl seperately told me great things about Dan and I do believe them, but he must have changed after the swap. All I got instead was someone who never spoke with me, a miserable fuck who complained about everything. Brought down the mood. Vent in your confessionals like I did or log off permanently. Knowing him though he probably did both.
Tommy and I were joined at the hip. He literally told me everything. I was close with Elizabeth but still didn’t trust her completely but she still gave me vital information. Jack was actually my first alliance and we searched for the idol together but I told him that we should only keep it between us.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
I caught Jack on that, because we also shared an alliance, but it was formed like right after yours. You told me that Jack had an idol clue and I confronted Jack about it, because he told me that he only shared it with me. He said that he only told you the first clue, and not the second clue (which he got by then). He claimed it was a mistake since IIRC he didn't trust you anymore? Or it was the way you said something- I forget, don't quote me on that. But basically he swore full loyalty to me.

That's interesting you and Tommy were that close. Yeah I don't think I'd have figured that out to be honest.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:12:18 pm I caught Jack on that, because we also shared an alliance, but it was formed like right after yours. You told me that Jack had an idol clue and I confronted Jack about it, because he told me that he only shared it with me. He said that he only told you the first clue, and not the second clue (which he got by then). He claimed it was a mistake since IIRC he didn't trust you anymore? Or it was the way you said something- I forget, don't quote me on that. But basically he swore full loyalty to me.

That's interesting you and Tommy were that close. Yeah I don't think I'd have figured that out to be honest.
I ended up dropping jack once I hooked up with Tommy. Tommy was the only person I was truly invested and loyal too.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:05:04 pm Did Elizabeth really run shit? :shock: :grin:

Dude I dont know what happened with Dan but he definitely wasn't playing the same from that first week. He just went along with whatever I/we needed which was good for my game but I did not expect that when I told yall he would link up with us. Then again I was able to put up with the complaining hahaha. Hes a good dude for sure though

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Aaron actually formed an alliance with me and Tommy like an hour into the game, and that it was us three until the end. It still sort of felt like that was legit until the swap. Then Tommy just never seemed the same again after we merged. I wonder if he was using me and Aaron for info and feeding it to you even at merge.

As for Dan I just figured it had to be real life maybe. He kept bringing up he had a kid to take care of, I swear this guy was BB16 Devin but quiet and grumpy instead of... Devin.

Anyway, I like to look at the positive things. I'm out here in jury but now Crown Tundra DLC is out for Pokemon, so fuck everyone here I'm gonna play that now peace

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:36:28 pm Aaron actually formed an alliance with me and Tommy like an hour into the game, and that it was us three until the end. It still sort of felt like that was legit until the swap. Then Tommy just never seemed the same again after we merged. I wonder if he was using me and Aaron for info and feeding it to you even at merge.

As for Dan I just figured it had to be real life maybe. He kept bringing up he had a kid to take care of, I swear this guy was BB16 Devin but quiet and grumpy instead of... Devin.

Anyway, I like to look at the positive things. I'm out here in jury but now Crown Tundra DLC is out for Pokemon, so fuck everyone here I'm gonna play that now peace
@Host am I allowed to get this man's friend code for switch yet or do I gotta wait until after the game?
Dean liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Dan
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18:32 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:05:04 pm
Dude I dont know what happened with Dan but he definitely wasn't playing the same from that first week. He just went along with whatever I/we needed which was good for my game but I did not expect that when I told yall he would link up with us. Then again I was able to put up with the complaining hahaha. Hes a good dude for sure though
It was in that first move we were going to make on Alison. She would have gone after Lyrsa lol! But you and I couldn't get the cohesiveness to get her out. I imagine what the game would be like if that had happened. I was always down for the Nyiri OG. Things got crazy after the split when we were separated

Dan

• Alumni
By Carl
Dan wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27:34 am
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18:32 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:05:04 pm
It was in that first move we were going to make on Alison. She would have gone after Lyrsa lol! But you and I couldn't get the cohesiveness to get her out. I imagine what the game would be like if that had happened. I was always down for the Nyiri OG. Things got crazy after the split when we were separated
Oh how different this game would have been if we had gotten our way and gotten her out instead of Davie lmao

Carl

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:43:20 pm
@Host am I allowed to get this man's friend code for switch yet or do I gotta wait until after the game?
Patience - give it til the reunion. We don't know what nefarious scheming you two might get up to with switch friend codes. icon_ditto

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom