By Danni Boatwright
Leaving them with a fake idol tonight was hilarious. Anyone who thought that CGI looking flamingo was a real idol hasn't paid much attention this season :crine:

Nice work this season. Glad I won't need to spend 45 minutes trying to make it through your confessionals every morning, though I appreciate the hard work.

Enjoy Ponderosa!
Dean liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Noooooo! Dean. I can’t believe we are here. We shouldn’t be here. I worked tirelessly on jack and completely outplayed them and then I kinda gave up and threw it all away. :curious:

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Okay what the fuck is Ponderosa what's this club up in here?

Seriously I haven't seen Survivor since China.

Dean

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Oh Detective Deano...

You're absolutely insane. Sometimes I loved it. Other times?...well you'll see.

Regardless, I can say with absolute certainty you are one of the most dedicated and invested people I've watched play. And for that, I commend you. Fantastic job playing and also giving us a show. pikachu pikachu pikachu

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
With Dean here, how will I spend my 30 minutes of confessional reading time every day?

Loved watching you play Dean. Thanks for bringing the energy and basically your entire life to Tanzania.
Dean liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Nate Gonzalez
Dean, you are definitely one of the most interesting characters this season.

There's a lot of mixed thoughts about you, but you definitely gave it all into the game and redefined what it means to be a confessional king in Stranded history. I think you'll have some fun in the alumni server.
Gary Hogeboom, Garrett, Dean liked this

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
I’m not playing again but Dean, Missy, and Carl should definitely be back.

Angelina is the only one who should be brought back that’s still in the game and John only if he wins.
Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
If you bring me back for an All-Star season I'm gonna write longer confessionals now, glad they were your written morning podcasts <3

Fuck those took forever to write though but I enjoyed it.

But, for real, this really was such a fun time, I'm glad to have spent October doing this. Thanks for inviting me Poody. Oh and I did transfer those coins if you needed to know.
Garrett, Nate Gonzalez liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:57:35 pm I’m not playing again but Dean, Missy, and Carl should definitely be back.

Angelina is the only one who should be brought back that’s still in the game and John only if he wins.

Girl you were crazy, got my mind fucked up in a good way. Unless its by choice I'd be slammed if you came back again haha. I agree though 100% on who is remaining. Angelina only, and John if he happens to win ugh

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Missy wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50:56 pmHey sexy

Omg Angelina misses you like crazy and so did I once we started talking about you :heart:

Dean

• Alumni