By Lauren
I was content getting voted out but now with this boot order. I swear on everything I would have and could have shifted those votes of Alison and on to someone else so fast.
Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:50:39 pmWell well well...

I gotta ask as a first question to you; did you really think I voted you out? Or were you trying to deflect? Cuz I didn't vote you out haha

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:04:12 pm

I gotta ask as a first question to you; did you really think I voted you out? Or were you trying to deflect? Cuz I didn't vote you out haha
At first. I know who it is now. Still a dumb move IMO but a move nonetheless. I felt it should have happened after either Alison or John were gone. I'm here to just laugh at the game now. This boot order is going to be so boring with us gone sigh

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:04:21 pm Btw Dean you were definitely in my end game plans.

I legit had no idea what would happen with you since I played many games of "what if" but I can say I wasn't planning to cut you before Final 8

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren

Yeah we know it was Nick who hasn’t had an impact on this game and just wanted to make a move (at least he’s done more than Kara), but he’s still ain’t getting my vote if he’s up against Alison, John or Angelina. And, it’s Final 8, so it’s too late for him to do much.
Carl, Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06:14 pm

At first. I know who it is now. Still a dumb move IMO but a move nonetheless. I felt it should have happened after either Alison or John were gone. I'm here to just laugh at the game now. This boot order is going to be so boring with us gone sigh

I agree with you 10000% on that. And not just cuz I'm here now, but because it really makes no damm sense for their game
Carl liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06:26 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:04:21 pm Btw Dean you were definitely in my end game plans.

I legit had no idea what would happen with you since I played many games of "what if" but I can say I wasn't planning to cut you before Final 8
So Aaron would’ve left then during the tribes? Or nick? Anyway, Tommy was the only person I trusted 100%.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Carl
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06:50 pm

Yeah we know it was Nick who hasn’t had an impact on this game and just wanted to make a move (at least he’s done more than Kara), but he’s still ain’t getting my vote if he’s up against Alison, John or Angelina. And, it’s Final 8, so it’s too late for him to do much.
I wanted Nick and Aaron in my Final 3 so badly lmao. Prove my loyalty and brought along two people who were not playing. But he made a big move, congrats. I'm sure I'll see him at the here next week haha

John is still getting my vote at this point I think

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:08:46 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:06:50 pm

I wanted Nick and Aaron in my Final 3 so badly lmao. Prove my loyalty and brought along two people who were not playing. But he made a big move, congrats. I'm sure I'll see him at the here next week haha

John is still getting my vote at this point I think
I’ll vote Angelina over John even. She has a lot of flexibility to her game that robot Alison and John haven’t shown yet and hasn’t voted with them at all times either. She’s playing a way more dynamic game than either of those two. John is playing well but I’ve seen it already. I live watching the nuances of Angelina.
Missy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Aaron became my #1 for a while. If I had the numbers I would have gotten him out much closer to the end. But that would have depended on the rest of Whoreoto being there or not still; which ones left or not. So, like right now, Aaron I had 0 plan to vote out because now those idiots have gave those 4 people an equal advantage in numbers now.

John is an incredibly strong player, and if he can make it to the end, that could definitely be a guarantee depending on who makes it there with him. Angelina might have tricks up her sleeve, but I'll need to see a little more of that before I vote for her.

Right now I have no definite winner in mind.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:57:25 pmEw.

Also yeah I'd love to know what inside joke this is that y'all pulled. Name the disgusting act I did so I can either atone for it or say fuck off.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Who do you think goes next? Also what was with all of the split votes tonight? There is clearly a spot to get extra votes to make a move against that foursome

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean I knew you and Aaron were close but didn’t know how close. We had that alliance on Mirombo but that was mainly because Chelsea/Missy were acting strange. Missy prob would’ve left before Karishma.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:15:52 pm Did anyone know how tight Tommy and I were?!
I only got vibes when Tommy told me that you hated me, lol. But otherwise I didn't really suspect much.
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16:31 pm Who do you think goes next? Also what was with all of the split votes tonight? There is clearly a spot to get extra votes to make a move against that foursome
At this point no clue. I have been doing so hard trying to get these people to realize that these four people are SOLID. Nothing can crack that. I hope I cracked it a little bit tonight though. I'm proud of my actions at tribal tonight.
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17:32 pm Dean I knew you and Aaron were close but didn’t know how close. We had that alliance on Mirombo but that was mainly because Chelsea/Missy were acting strange. Missy prob would’ve left before Karishma.
Can I ask when that alliance was made though? Because me and Aaron don't remember even making it haha. Honestly if the swap didn't happen I still think Karishma may have gone home next.
Carl liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:20:58 pm
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:16:31 pm Who do you think goes next? Also what was with all of the split votes tonight? There is clearly a spot to get extra votes to make a move against that foursome
At this point no clue. I have been doing so hard trying to get these people to realize that these four people are SOLID. Nothing can crack that. I hope I cracked it a little bit tonight though. I'm proud of my actions at tribal tonight.
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:17:32 pm Dean I knew you and Aaron were close but didn’t know how close. We had that alliance on Mirombo but that was mainly because Chelsea/Missy were acting strange. Missy prob would’ve left before Karishma.
Can I ask when that alliance was made though? Because me and Aaron don't remember even making it haha. Honestly if the swap didn't happen I still think Karishma may have gone home next.
Well I can say I don't know how much longer we would have worked together but I know me and Aaron were going to discuss out final end game plan that night haha. You were my favorite in this game though and you know that. Still so disappointed to see how this season will end but it is what it is. Hopefully people will smarten up this weekend and actually play the fucking game. Without you tonight, tribal would have been just as bad as yesterdays lol.

Also Queen Karishma forever :crown:

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
I wonder how much Aaron is playing. Lemme tell ya, he was actually slow on Miombo (and he acted that way to some people) but once he got on Nyiri, it's like he turned into a totally different person and played HARD. Especially the past few days I'll admit I was slacking, but he brought the A game. Just hope that he can survive without me.

Oh I was making the fuck sure this tribal council would be good, I wouldn't let these scoundrels get an easy win. I can't believe those fuckers actually believed the hidden idol was real :crine: And that exposed a crack between John and Angelina, so hopefully that will open more and more and divide them up.

Karishma is such a goddess :heart:

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Bruh that flamingo was so bad. I also figured you wouldn't have gotten that 3rd clue and gotten that idol lmao. I was dying on my end

I would love for Aaron to win but I just don't see it happening. He seemed like he had nothing when he came to Nyiri but yes he was def turning on you after that vote. He never said it explicitly but we were def planning a private talk that night haha.

I also was lacking on my final day and I know Lauren feels the same. Can't let up even for a second

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Yeah I wasn't gonna waste 50 coins (I only had 35 anyway) for that when one of them probably got it already.

Nah I think unless he can take up the leadership role and lead the charge to break up that group, he could be in serious danger right after me. He absolutely was planning to target me since he kept saying "so and so is saying this to me" and I'm like that person has talked to me since yesterday lmao and never game talk.

He might have something going on with John, I'm not too certain.

Yup just one of those things you gotta keep on track of, but oh well. We get to crown the winner. Or as I prefer to look at it as; we can make two people not get $100. :devil:

Dean

• Alumni