By John
I also had no allegiance to Angelina before the merge. You were my third favorite from our original tribe at the merge which is why I was (and frankly still am) so confused about how gung ho you were about targeting me.

It did sting getting lied to about every single thing from someone I thought I got along with, but I’m not going to be bitter towards you. I said my piece once and will drop it.

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl
Dude I liked you too! You were probably my number two on that OG tribe. But look at it from my perspective. You had the idol which automatically is going to make you a target. You lied about having it when we were on Nyiri tribe together but told that to someone else, showing that you were not as solid with me as I thought. And there was clearly a move being made by the girls, especially the ones on your new tribe, and it was clear you were going to be involved along with Jessica. I just saw the writing on the wall and went with the people on my new tribe.

Also I know you said this elsewhere but the only things I was hearing that weekend was that you and Alison were telling people that you were mad about the Jessica vote. That's as good as saying my name for the vote in my opinion. Plus I knew Ang didn't like me and clearly yall were gonna vote for me if it didn't switch to Lauren. I wasn't mad about my name being said since I had my idol still but with your new alliance and the fact about the idol, I had no real reason to trust you other than our week on the original Nyiri tribe where you purposefully withheld info about the idol and had tighter alliances. Like I said before, I wasn't going to be on the outside looking in or at the bottom of an alliance if I had a say.

Carl

• Alumni
By John
That’s fine, and I get why you didn’t want to work with us as a group. Targeting me over the girls who had less of a relationship with you still seems odd, but it’s all in the past. Although knowing this now, I kind of regret telling Missy I can’t vote for Carl, and we need to switch to Lauren at the final 13. :grin:

Actually never mind since it got rid of her idol. No regrets. :celebrate:

John

• Alumni
By Carl
You were target number 1 at first cause you had an idol that we thought was going to be active until we saw that Missy's was done. Then we went for Alison and you showed that you were stronger by being better at challenges and finding idols. You were playing better and that's the only reason you were targeted before them

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:43:41 pm Dude I liked you too! You were probably my number two on that OG tribe. But look at it from my perspective. You had the idol which automatically is going to make you a target. You lied about having it when we were on Nyiri tribe together but told that to someone else, showing that you were not as solid with me as I thought. And there was clearly a move being made by the girls, especially the ones on your new tribe, and it was clear you were going to be involved along with Jessica. I just saw the writing on the wall and went with the people on my new tribe.

Also I know you said this elsewhere but the only things I was hearing that weekend was that you and Alison were telling people that you were mad about the Jessica vote. That's as good as saying my name for the vote in my opinion. Plus I knew Ang didn't like me and clearly yall were gonna vote for me if it didn't switch to Lauren. I wasn't mad about my name being said since I had my idol still but with your new alliance and the fact about the idol, I had no real reason to trust you other than our week on the original Nyiri tribe where you purposefully withheld info about the idol and had tighter alliances. Like I said before, I wasn't going to be on the outside looking in or at the bottom of an alliance if I had a say.
I was mad about that jessica vote and when i realized that nick also flipped i was even more mad one of the main reasons why i started targeting him. jessica was my home girl. period.
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Carl
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24:12 pm
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:43:41 pm Dude I liked you too! You were probably my number two on that OG tribe. But look at it from my perspective. You had the idol which automatically is going to make you a target. You lied about having it when we were on Nyiri tribe together but told that to someone else, showing that you were not as solid with me as I thought. And there was clearly a move being made by the girls, especially the ones on your new tribe, and it was clear you were going to be involved along with Jessica. I just saw the writing on the wall and went with the people on my new tribe.

I was mad about that jessica vote and when i realized that nick also flipped i was even more mad one of the main reasons why i started targeting him. jessica was my home girl. period.
Lmao that's why she had to go! Couldn't let her make the merge and join back up with you

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:28:54 pm

Lmao that's why she had to go! Couldn't let her make the merge and join back up with you
:eyeroll: :eyeroll: lol well it probably wouldnt have mattered anyway look where we both are :crine: :crine: :crine:
Carl liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Carl
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:38 pm

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: lol well it probably wouldnt have mattered anyway look where we both are :crine: :crine: :crine:
At least we can be losers together finally! Ponderosa is nice, you'll love it
Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:38:22 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:38 pm

i already do! lol ive been reading through all the threads
At least we can be losers together finally! Ponderosa is nice, you'll love it

Alison

• Alumni