By Carl
Of the people remaining it has to be Kara right? She needs to make a move because if she has any combination of John, Alison, and Angelina in the final 3 with her, she is losing hard. She needs to make a move this weekend and start playing the game

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58:28 am Of the people remaining it has to be Kara right? She needs to make a move because if she has any combination of John, Alison, and Angelina in the final 3 with her, she is losing hard. She needs to make a move this weekend and start playing the game
Yeah, she can’t have any of them with her in the end. Kara doesn’t strike me as the type of person to play to win. She’s completely okay with 3rd place.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Also, it’s not like Kara was all that interesting to talk too either. She was pretty vapid. So, her social game ain’t helping her either.
Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
I get the feeling Kara is gonna be the person who makes F3 then tries to explain her game like crazy to us like as if we weren't there seeing her not do things lol but still gets 0 votes, even if she sits beside the likes of Nick/Tommy/Jack.

All of them together are the bottom 4 in terms of playing a good game; they have been bottom 4 for a while actually. Right now in the game, maybe Nick and Tommy could be more UTR players who are trying to let the bigger players take out each other, but I don't see that happening.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dan
Lauren wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:07:03 pm
Carl wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58:28 am Of the people remaining it has to be Kara right? She needs to make a move because if she has any combination of John, Alison, and Angelina in the final 3 with her, she is losing hard. She needs to make a move this weekend and start playing the game
Yeah, she can’t have any of them with her in the end. Kara doesn’t strike me as the type of person to play to win. She’s completely okay with 3rd place.
Which is on one hand, a great idea. If she landed F3, she would push votes to the other two. I doubt she would get a single vote.

Dan

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:26:48 pm I get the feeling Kara is gonna be the person who makes F3 then tries to explain her game like crazy to us like as if we weren't there seeing her not do things lol but still gets 0 votes, even if she sits beside the likes of Nick/Tommy/Jack.

All of them together are the bottom 4 in terms of playing a good game; they have been bottom 4 for a while actually. Right now in the game, maybe Nick and Tommy could be more UTR players who are trying to let the bigger players take out each other, but I don't see that happening.
Yep, Kara will have some fantasy strategy making us believe there was some purpose in even the most innocuous things she did. And, like I said, she isn’t interesting enough for us to overlook she was a pawn this entire game.

I’m not even gonna read her opening or closing statement because I know it’s going to be a novella. I’ll just read the first sentence of the first paragraph and the last sentence in the final one.

Kara has taken over Dan’s place as ZVG.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Was Kara like this even before swap too? She's as much influential to the game as the Great Emu War was to world history.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
She needs to have a massive week to have a shot at this game I think. She was lowkey on week 1 and I wanted to work with her cause of it but I think she was just following what Alison was doing. Then again not much happened pre swap and she was on the tribe with a 4-2 advantage and Queen Karishma who was the easiest vote. She never really had the chance to do anything pre-merge either

Carl

• Alumni
By Dan
Nick made a deal with the devil when he flopped and leaked the plan which got you screwed Carl. He sacrificed himself to the devil to get a higher place on the jury. I don't see him in a F4.

Dan

• Alumni
By Dean
Dan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:00:50 pm Nick made a deal with the devil when he flopped and leaked the plan which got you screwed Carl. He sacrificed himself to the devil to get a higher place on the jury. I don't see him in a F4.
He told me the reason he did was because he thought he had a better chance of survival otherwise and that we were gonna cut him if he didn't. He also told me he felt higher up in the ranks on the other side instead of with us, where he felt more on the bottom.

I mean yeah, Aaron and I were planning to cut Carl and Nick, as soon as we had the numbers to do it safely, but I guarantee we would have killed off Carl first, since he had Dan, while we believe Nick didn't have. Most important though was the fact Carl was one of the best players left, while Nick isn't.

Nick did a horrible move. How he truly believes that going against the vote of his alliance would have garnered him high favour with the other side, enough to be up higher in their hierarchy than he did with us, boggles the mind. All he did was delay the inevitable, lest he's the next Juror.

I know at least with John that flip vote wouldn't have done too much to win him over with Nick, since even after we voted you out Dan, all I got from John was [shortened and paraphrased] "thanks for the vote, this might be a good start, but I'm still thinking of voting you/Nick/Tommy/Aaron out". Then again in hindsight, he was probably just lying to me since I was next, so no idea if Nick got the same speech or not.

Nick has won a couple immunity idols before and isn't quite a pushover at challenges. But neither are John or Angelina. If Nick doesn't constantly win challenges then he could be here with us soon, since he has no pull nor much of a strategist mindset. All he has to offer is being someone's second vote, or a goat to bring to the end for an easy win.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:40:40 pm
Dan wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:00:50 pm Nick made a deal with the devil when he flopped and leaked the plan which got you screwed Carl. He sacrificed himself to the devil to get a higher place on the jury. I don't see him in a F4.
He told me the reason he did was because he thought he had a better chance of survival otherwise and that we were gonna cut him if he didn't. He also told me he felt higher up in the ranks on the other side instead of with us, where he felt more on the bottom.

I mean yeah, Aaron and I were planning to cut Carl and Nick, as soon as we had the numbers to do it safely, but I guarantee we would have killed off Carl first, since he had Dan, while we believe Nick didn't have. Most important though was the fact Carl was one of the best players left, while Nick isn't.

Nick did a horrible move. How he truly believes that going against the vote of his alliance would have garnered him high favour with the other side, enough to be up higher in their hierarchy than he did with us, boggles the mind. All he did was delay the inevitable, lest he's the next Juror.

I know at least with John that flip vote wouldn't have done too much to win him over with Nick, since even after we voted you out Dan, all I got from John was [shortened and paraphrased] "thanks for the vote, this might be a good start, but I'm still thinking of voting you/Nick/Tommy/Aaron out". Then again in hindsight, he was probably just lying to me since I was next, so no idea if Nick got the same speech or not.

Nick has won a couple immunity idols before and isn't quite a pushover at challenges. But neither are John or Angelina. If Nick doesn't constantly win challenges then he could be here with us soon, since he has no pull nor much of a strategist mindset. All he has to offer is being someone's second vote, or a goat to bring to the end for an easy win.
And honestly I would have been fine and completely understood you and Aaron going for me. It really felt like me and you were to two best players in that alliance and I was going to gun for you first once we took out Alison and John as well. But we needed to do that first because they were so solid. I cant believe Nick couldn't see that and just decided to make a big move to make a big move.
Dean liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By John
Carl wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:36:07 pm She needs to have a massive week to have a shot at this game I think. She was lowkey on week 1 and I wanted to work with her cause of it but I think she was just following what Alison was doing. Then again not much happened pre swap and she was on the tribe with a 4-2 advantage and Queen Karishma who was the easiest vote. She never really had the chance to do anything pre-merge either
:rofl:

You really don't know what happened before the swap, do you? Kara is the reason Davie went home.

Will explain in more detail later.

John

• Alumni
By Carl
John wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:32:29 pm
Carl wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:36:07 pm She needs to have a massive week to have a shot at this game I think. She was lowkey on week 1 and I wanted to work with her cause of it but I think she was just following what Alison was doing. Then again not much happened pre swap and she was on the tribe with a 4-2 advantage and Queen Karishma who was the easiest vote. She never really had the chance to do anything pre-merge either

You really don't know what happened before the swap, do you? Kara is the reason Davie went home.

Lmao I knew it was 1 of the girls who did it which is why I was so glad to swap when we did. Was not going to be on a minority alliance and that's what motivated me to work with Dean and Aaron like I did on the new Nyiri tribe. I also figured you were with them and then when Jess told me you had the idol, I knew I had to try and get you out ASAP.

Carl

• Alumni
By Lauren
Carl wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:01:26 pm

Lmao I knew it was 1 of the girls who did it which is why I was so glad to swap when we did. Was not going to be on a minority alliance and that's what motivated me to work with Dean and Aaron like I did on the new Nyiri tribe. I also figured you were with them and then when Jess told me you had the idol, I knew I had to try and get you out ASAP.
So you really had no allegiance to me, interesting. I approached Alison about the dominant players working together but she didn’t bite. Now, she’s about to get bounced with all those sheep left in the game.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John

You knew I did not want Davie to leave, so I have absolutely no idea why this made you target me over others. Davie even gave me his coins.

Also, we found out about the dumb 4-2 vs 5-1 lie during Jessica's vote. I don't understand why you wanted everyone (including Nick) to trust you less. Would've been much easier to explain that you five made it unanimous to avoid rocks and make a deal to get Lauren out next than trying to spin what you did.

Then again, I also have no idea why you think it made sense for you to blindside Jessica when her idoling out Lauren after you telling her that she was a target would only benefit yourself and give you larger numbers both on your swapped tribe (where you could've either voted her out next had your swapped team lost again or kept original loyalties and had a 3-2 majority.....by her staying that kept you in power instead of handing it over to Dean and Aaron out of a hope that they were honest about voting for Lauren).

Also, the counter argument that you thought I had the idol makes the blindside against her look even scummier. There was absolutely no need to lie to her if you were 100% convinced that she was leaving. Jessica 100% didn't deserve this from a personal perspective, but it also made no sense from a strategic point of view.

That's my opinion, and I know you don't want to talk about it anymore. I won't bring it up again.
Jessica liked this

John

• Alumni
By Carl
John wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:30:00 pm

You knew I did not want Davie to leave, so I have absolutely no idea why this made you target me over others. Davie even gave me his coins.

Also, we found out about the dumb 4-2 vs 5-1 lie during Jessica's vote. I don't understand why you wanted everyone (including Nick) to trust you less. Would've been much easier to explain that you five made it unanimous to avoid rocks and make a deal to get Lauren out next than trying to spin what you did.

Then again, I also have no idea why you think it made sense for you to blindside Jessica when her idoling out Lauren after you telling her that she was a target would only benefit yourself and give you larger numbers both on your swapped tribe (where you could've either voted her out next had your swapped team lost again or kept original loyalties and had a 3-2 majority.....by her staying that kept you in power instead of handing it over to Dean and Aaron out of a hope that they were honest about voting for Lauren).

Also, the counter argument that you thought I had the idol makes the blindside against her look even scummier. There was absolutely no need to lie to her if you were 100% convinced that she was leaving. Jessica 100% didn't deserve this from a personal perspective, but it also made no sense from a strategic point of view.

That's my opinion, and I know you don't want to talk about it anymore. I won't bring it up again.
Holy shit I've missed so much today while working lmao

Dude I correctly assumed that you would be working with Kara, Alison, Ang, etc. and Jessica was clearly going to be in that given that you were allied with her and even gave her the idol. Plus let's not forget her loud whisper to you at that auction. I was not going to be on the outside looking in on that alliance so I decided to work with Aaron, Dean, and their people from Miombo going forward. I didn't want to risk letting Jessica getting into the merge because of that so I knew she would be the first to go. I went with that 4-2 lie just to make it seem like me, Nick, Aaron, and Dean didn't have something more solid going on and I assumed it wouldn't matter since we would have had the numbers and yall would have been long gone before it mattered. Plus if yall would have doubted me and tried to vote me out that first tribal where Missy went, I would have just played my idol and been fine. I miscalculated on Nick which is my fault but it is what it is at this point.

Also let's reel it back from calling me scummy. It's a game, I don't see what the personal perspective had to do with anything. Especially since it's clear Jessica was playing the game too. She could have very easily told me about that idol. I don't know how much that would have changed my game but she purposefully withheld the information that you gave her the idol. Without the blindside, she could have damage with it and/or gotten back with you and your alliance.

I'm really not here on this jury to be mad at anyone in this game or to get mad over it. I'm just here to enjoy my time and laugh at the rest of the game before we make our votes. Even when I was in it and going against you, it was all in the spirit of competition and once I was gone, you were for sure going to get my vote if you made it to the end. No need to get personal over someone you knew for a little over a week.
Dean liked this

Carl

• Alumni