By Carl
Oh shit! Did not expect that foursome to get broken up by a rule break lmao. Maybe Aaron, Tommy, Jack, Nick still got a shot hahahaha

Also we do appreciate what you do for this game Jeff! Sorry this happened but hopefully the rest will go by smoothly

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
I give you my condolences on this latest development. I was told here on Ponderosa I gave a lot of my time to this game, but it absolutely shadows in comparison to what you do for the game as the founder of Stranded and as the main host. This game is your child. I hope this hasn't given too much of a headache for you and everyone else hosting.

Is there anything the jury can do to help you? Will the show still go on as is, with a suspected F3 but with simply one less juror's vote? Actually, that'd be two less if Angelina is gone too I think.

That's a shame this has happened. I'm disappointed in them.

Now I feel more sad for Elizabeth. She had no chance at all.

Dean

• Alumni
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Dean wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:44:58 pm I give you my condolences on this latest development. I was told here on Ponderosa I gave a lot of my time to this game, but it absolutely shadows in comparison to what you do for the game as the founder of Stranded and as the main host. This game is your child. I hope this hasn't given too much of a headache for you and everyone else hosting.

Is there anything the jury can do to help you? Will the show still go on as is, with a suspected F3 but with simply one less juror's vote? Actually, that'd be two less if Angelina is gone too I think.

That's a shame this has happened. I'm disappointed in them.

Now I feel more sad for Elizabeth. She had no chance at all.
Elizabeth WILL get her fair shake. Bet on it.
Carl, Dean, Gary Hogeboom and 5 others liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Lauren
Missy and Angelina really just destroyed the integrity of the game and the trajectory starting with that Elizabeth boot or even before.
Dean liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dan
Lol later bitches! For how untouchable Alison and Angelina were, it's no wonder it took such a dramatic action to get one of them out. Game just got a lot more fun!
Alison liked this

Dan

• Alumni