By Dean
After so much game talk that our brains explode, the big news drop today (Mississippi-gate?) and the fact I'm much more than half drunk for celebrations made me made this chat right now for us Jurors cuz I wanna get to know y'all better in Ponderosa in a relaxed environemtn. Shoot the shit.

So what the fuck is everyone up to this weekend?

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl

And by that I mean get high and drunk with the roommates while we get ready for Halloween next week. Does anyone else love Halloween like me? I'm obsessed
John liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
I'm just excited for the great pumpkin.

Literally. I'd go to my dad's hometown for thiis huge pumpkin festival where they weighed the biggest pumplins across the country and shit and its pretty cool, but of course COVID had to say "knock knock bitch you gonn get cough cough" so that didn't happen for me this year.

Otherwise I don't have too many Halloween plans, at least never since I trick-or-treated. My big holiday I love is Christmas :inlove: What are you going to do this Halloween?

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Christmas is great but Halloween hits different for sure. We normally would go to my friend's place for his big annual party but COVID exists so almost everything is cancelled. We are likely going to have some of our friends over though and will party here. If I had won this game, my $100 prize was definitely going to be spent on alcohol that night lmao

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Hopefully a small gathering will be adequate for your Halloween party needs. Some alcohol is always nice... now it makes me wonder what winners spend the money on and if any used all of if for booze lol

Dean

• Alumni
By Dan
No plans here. We live out in the county in an area that doesn't do trick or treating. Not really thrilled about going out in public as our infection numbers have literally quadrupled the last few days. Just going to do like a scavenger hunt on our property with our boy and just have a good time here at home.

Dan

• Alumni
By Dean
That's pretty unfortunate Dan about the numbers in your area rising that quick, I worry.

Yeah, I'm staying indoors for the foreseeable future when it comes to parties and stuff like that. Just small family things only or something with a couple friends. Gotta say wearing a mask at a funeral was a new experience for me though.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Oof at those numbers. I know I told some people here but I had COVID back in March and that shit was brutal. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Stay safe my friends!

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:18:43 pm Oof at those numbers. I know I told some people here but I had COVID back in March and that shit was brutal. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Stay safe my friends!
i had covid in august, no symptoms other than no taste or smell though, my little boy had it too he had zero symptoms

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
That's scary both you and your son got it. I'm glad the symptoms were minimal for you, and I hope it didn't pass onto anyone else from you. This pandemic sucks.

But I'm sure it's also made some of us get a little bit more free time for Stranded haha
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Oh right. After the gross maelstrom that was BB22 is finally over, I'm treating this season of Stranded like it was my real fix of Big Brother (and Survivor) for this year lol

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
I've still never seen BB but this is definitely what's getting me through the lack of Survivor this fall

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
As a hardcore BB fan who has lost touch with Survivor, I'm actually ripping my hair apart that this is the season that Survivor fans decided to watch because there's no Survivor on this fall (thanks COVID) and I'm in physical pain, omg there are so much better seasons than this shit :sob: I wish BB could have delivered better to y'all I'm so sorry
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni