By Dean
I'm surprised they finally managed to do it, but they did it. You're finally out. Take it as a compliment; you were definitely dominant af.

Welcome and take a seat with us
John liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Carl
Damn brochacho! Honestly you were playing a great game and was the clear cut winner going into this week. Great game! Sorry about the lying lmao! The only lie with Jessica was that it was 5-1 though! She really never told me she had the idol!
John liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By John
The moment Angelina was removed from the game, I was pretty confident I was toast. Then I convinced myself (and was convinced by others I guess) that I had a chance. Well played to everybody there.

Wish it didn't have to end like this, but I figured it had to happen eventually.

Thanks for the game everybody, was an absolute blast.

John

• Alumni
By Lauren
Lol at Nick’s comments. Telling John he played himself. Nick, you’re best when you’re quiet, please stay that way. Seeing Aaron, Nick, Jack and Kara still there.....omg, nightmares.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
Dan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:32:09 pm John my 30 coins couldn't help you out?
Haha, I really appreciate them, especially because I thought you hated me after you voted for Alison at the final 13. Glad to know that wasn't the case.

But no, it did not help unfortunately.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
How did Angelina going tank your game tonight? I've been dying to know the dynamics of how things worked on your end for a while now, especially since the merge. Just how close were you, Alison, Angelina, and Kara with each other game-wise? Is Alison the next top-dog after you? I'm so curious about your game. Glad I don't have to beat around the bush anymore though when asking questions; our IMs were exhausting :crine:

Dean

• Alumni