By Lauren
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59:37 pm Did Kara tell you why she flipped on us?

Really unhappy to see you here for obvious reasons. Great game though!
no but she played me like a fool today..
My opinion is slowly changing of Kara. Actually, the night I went she did tell me I was probably getting votes so she probably did it for jury management.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50:45 pm my whole problem is i am too trusting, like you show me one thing or tell me one thing and ill trust you... and then i get burnt. i can say john never burned me though. i think we played the game a lot alike
You didn’t come across that way to me - I even told you that the big players/threats should work together and I was serious at the time. I had little to do with you getting votes the night I was idol’d out, foolishly I just went along with it even though I tried a timid approach to direct the target elsewhere.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:04:40 am
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59:37 pm Did Kara tell you why she flipped on us?

Really unhappy to see you here for obvious reasons. Great game though!
no but she played me like a fool today..
My opinion is slowly changing of Kara. Actually, the night I went she did tell me I was probably getting votes so she probably did it for jury management.
Would getting in your good graces be enough to earn her your jury vote though?

Dean

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Custom
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:30:22 pm lol goodnight yall, my volleyball girls play in the second round of regions tomorrow! just gotta win tomorrow and the next day and we go to state!
Please do update us (of me cause I'm interested) on what happens with your team! Love it!

:fire: :cool: :fire:

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom
By Dean
Sucks but the jury can't speak with anyone gone before Missy cuz they know game stuff that we can't know about.

At least you only have to wait a couple more days now before you can reunite. Can't believe it's the 27th already. Oct 1st felt like just a week ago or something!
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Aurora wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:15:35 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:30:22 pm lol goodnight yall, my volleyball girls play in the second round of regions tomorrow! just gotta win tomorrow and the next day and we go to state!
Please do update us (of me cause I'm interested) on what happens with your team! Love it!

We lost tonight in a very close hard battle. There are 7 seniors on my team and they played their hearts out tonight... im so glad we got to have a season with COVID and im so so proud of how hard they worked and how well they played, i have in girl thats 4th in the state! and many others on stat leaderboards!! they are truly amazing.
Aurora, Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Aurora
Custom Custom
Alison wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:11:49 pm
Aurora wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:15:35 pm

We lost tonight in a very close hard battle. There are 7 seniors on my team and they played their hearts out tonight... im so glad we got to have a season with COVID and im so so proud of how hard they worked and how well they played, i have in girl thats 4th in the state! and many others on stat leaderboards!! they are truly amazing.
Ah that's a tough loss... Sorry to hear that, particularly with so many seniors. I coached high school soccer for a few years before coaching college soccer. Had some great championship years.... and some really bad ones! But so awesome you could have a season and you have a good relationship with the kids. You'll never forget the feels. I don't think anything makes a loss feel better, but I get it. Congrats on the awesome season. :heart:
Alison liked this

Aurora

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom
By Naonka
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Aurora and I ran your fanclub. I've been so obnoxious about stanning you all season but you were such a queen. I have more compliments for you but keep that mouth watering, queen. A Stranded legend. <3
Aurora, Courtney, Aubry liked this

Naonka

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Alison
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:49:22 pm Absolute queen. 7 days a week.
I just saw this reading back through, and i am definitely a queen 7 days a week but also certified in other things 7 days a week as well :wink: :wink:
Naonka liked this

Alison

• Alumni