By Carl
Good game Alison! You were tough throughout and playing a good game for sure! Thank you for making this tribal council actually exciting lmao
Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
ALISON!!!!! You were a joy to watch.

This is my most disappointing TC of the season.

:purple: :orange: :blue:

:broken:

But you did put your heart and sole into this game and I love you for it. :inlove: :angel: :cool: :beer: :fire: :bomb: :heart:
Alison liked this

Courtney

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Alison you went out classy. Lots of respect - with the players who are left I would not have been that respectful at all.
Alison liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
:broken: :broken: :broken: :crown: :crown: :crown:

Alison, you really shone this game. You were always 100% unapologetically yourself and we all love you for it. I'm so happy we got to see you on the season, even though you might not have made it all the way to the end.
Courtney, Alison liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alison
Yall are gonna make me cry haha! i hate to be here but I am thankful that Tommy didnt let me get blindsided! i wanted to give yall a show because TC have been boring as hell. Now lets have some fun as the jury yeah?
Jessica, Carl, Courtney liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Soooo Alison, umm... How's it going?

You made this TC exciting so thank you for that lol. With this F6 I wished you were one of the ones that made it to F3 actually, but alas. Welcome here with the rest of us jurors.

Now, you gotta fill all of us in on the tea and what WENT DOWN TONIGHT HOLY SHIT

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
I’m just annoyed at these C list players that are left but I knew it’d happen. Maybe they’ll impress me at the final jury speech.
Alison liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46:37 pm Soooo Alison, umm... How's it going?

You made this TC exciting so thank you for that lol. With this F6 I wished you were one of the ones that made it to F3 actually, but alas. Welcome here with the rest of us jurors.

Now, you gotta fill all of us in on the tea and what WENT DOWN TONIGHT HOLY SHIT
honestly everyone was probably lying out of their asses tonight to me but Tommy grew the balls to at least tell me about the blindeside, Kara was trying to be all buddy buddy with me telling me that john told her lies about me and what not i knew it was fishy, none the less, they had it planned out long ago to take out me and john im sure of it.. i fought for my life i dont know if as jurors yall can see the private chats or not but i did my best to stay alive, and not to sound cocky or anything but john and i probably were the biggest threat they had so they worked together to get us out. shit happens..
Aurora liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Dan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47:27 pm Wow she CAN actually be voted out! :clap:
haha kara whispered to me in the TC to vote tommy and she was going to play her idol on me. i didnt change my vote. i told tommy i would not vote him. i stick to my work and that group of people cant handle that. so i assume thats why she played it on her self

Alison

• Alumni
By Lauren
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:50:10 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46:37 pm Soooo Alison, umm... How's it going?

honestly everyone was probably lying out of their asses tonight to me but Tommy grew the balls to at least tell me about the blindeside, Kara was trying to be all buddy buddy with me telling me that john told her lies about me and what not i knew it was fishy, none the less, they had it planned out long ago to take out me and john im sure of it.. i fought for my life i dont know if as jurors yall can see the private chats or not but i did my best to stay alive, and not to sound cocky or anything but john and i probably were the biggest threat they had so they worked together to get us out. shit happens..
Not only that, if Kara really cared she would’ve played the idol on you.
Alison liked this

Lauren

• Alumni