By Carl
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:50:10 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:46:37 pm Soooo Alison, umm... How's it going?

You made this TC exciting so thank you for that lol. With this F6 I wished you were one of the ones that made it to F3 actually, but alas. Welcome here with the rest of us jurors.

Now, you gotta fill all of us in on the tea and what WENT DOWN TONIGHT HOLY SHIT
honestly everyone was probably lying out of their asses tonight to me but Tommy grew the balls to at least tell me about the blindeside, Kara was trying to be all buddy buddy with me telling me that john told her lies about me and what not i knew it was fishy, none the less, they had it planned out long ago to take out me and john im sure of it.. i fought for my life i dont know if as jurors yall can see the private chats or not but i did my best to stay alive, and not to sound cocky or anything but john and i probably were the biggest threat they had so they worked together to get us out. shit happens..
Yall were definitely the biggest threats haha. Not shocking they would eventually go for you guys but still very good throughout. We can't see PMs though, only posts at challenges, treemail, and tribal
Alison liked this

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean

You made this TC exciting so thank you for that lol. With this F6 I wished you were one of the ones that made it to F3 actually, but alas. Welcome here with the rest of us jurors.

Now, you gotta fill all of us in on the tea and what WENT DOWN TONIGHT HOLY SHIT
honestly everyone was probably lying out of their asses tonight to me but Tommy grew the balls to at least tell me about the blindeside, Kara was trying to be all buddy buddy with me telling me that john told her lies about me and what not i knew it was fishy, none the less, they had it planned out long ago to take out me and john im sure of it.. i fought for my life i dont know if as jurors yall can see the private chats or not but i did my best to stay alive, and not to sound cocky or anything but john and i probably were the biggest threat they had so they worked together to get us out. shit happens..
Me and my group absolutely saw you and John as the biggest threats, you can be cocky about that for sure lol. But wow that's interesting, didn't think Kara had it in her to do what she did tonight.

Sadly no, we get no IM's at all. :sob: just speculation in Ponderosa.
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Aurora wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47:29 pm Alison, girl-- You got me hook, line, and sinker into this season!! A Stranded treasure right here.

Lurkers love you boo. :heart: :heart:

glad to hear it! i came to play a fun game and im glad i could keep yall entertained! tell all the lurkers i love them too!
Aurora, Jessica, Garrett and 1 others liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Lauren wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:51:58 pm

Not only that, if Kara really cared she would’ve played the idol on you.
she told me she was going to and then didnt

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:40:00 pm You promised us a show tonight and we sure got one!

SIA money winner for sure
i dont know what SIA is lol but what do i do know i guess anyone can fill me in? just look at what i can see and talk in this ponderosa?

Alison

• Alumni
By Danni Boatwright
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56:14 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:40:00 pm You promised us a show tonight and we sure got one!

SIA money winner for sure
i dont know what SIA is lol but what do i do know i guess anyone can fill me in? just look at what i can see and talk in this ponderosa?
lol shes a singer who randomly shows up at survivor finales and gives her faves money
Alison liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:52:46 pm

Me and my group absolutely saw you and John as the biggest threats, you can be cocky about that for sure lol. But wow that's interesting, didn't think Kara had it in her to do what she did tonight.

You and your group? LOL. In my confessional, since I never thought I had an official alliance and being the spiritual being I am, when they asked about who I’m aligned with I said my only alliance is The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. That’s it.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
Did Kara tell you why she flipped on us?

Really unhappy to see you here for obvious reasons. Great game though!

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58:44 pm

You and your group? LOL. In my confessional, since I never thought I had an official alliance and being the spiritual being I am, when they asked about who I’m aligned with I said my only alliance is The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost. That’s it.
You weren't de facto in it but Me, Aaron, Carl, and Nick plus whoever else we could summon like Dan

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:04:30 pm
Lauren wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:58:44 pm

You weren't de facto in it but Me, Aaron, Carl, and Nick plus whoever else we could summon like Dan
Yeah, I knew I wasn’t in that group but I was okay with it. I wrongly assumed that you guys would be targeted before me until right before the Missy boot.

Lauren

• Alumni
By John
If Kara leaves next, the four of us will go down as the biggest chokers ever. Guaranteed to at minimum force a tie at the final 8, then somehow leaving 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th........
Alison, Aurora liked this

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Because you and Alison are already here and I can't vote for you two to win, my petty self would love to see that saga come full force :clap:

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59:37 pm Did Kara tell you why she flipped on us?

no but she played me like a fool today..

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:13:09 pm If Kara leaves next, the four of us will go down as the biggest chokers ever. Guaranteed to at minimum force a tie at the final 8, then somehow leaving 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th........
you know what i did my best.. i was too honest for this game thats what got me.. too damn honest.. too trust @Dean LMAO. but its okay i have had a blast.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:21:09 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:13:09 pm If Kara leaves next, the four of us will go down as the biggest chokers ever. Guaranteed to at minimum force a tie at the final 8, then somehow leaving 8th, 7th, 6th, 5th........
you know what i did my best.. i was too honest for this game thats what got me.. too damn honest.. too trust @Dean LMAO. but its okay i have had a blast.
Some people can go far with honesty in this game, and other people like me enjoy the sneaky lying and manipulation aspect more. Haha I kept going and going with you until I felt that I had to be honest with you once our John vote didn't work out. Aaron kept telling me for days after that what you were telling him about what I did to you, lol he became a sounding board I suppose. Anyways you still went further than me, so good game on that! Now that we're not in the game anymore I don't have to lie to you or anyone else. Glad to hear you had a blast

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:26:44 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:21:09 pm
because i couldnt fucking believe that i actaully fell for it and let it happen LMAO
Some people can go far with honesty in this game, and other people like me enjoy the sneaky lying and manipulation aspect more. Haha I kept going and going with you until I felt that I had to be honest with you once our John vote didn't work out. Aaron kept telling me for days after that what you were telling him about what I did to you, lol he became a sounding board I suppose. Anyways you still went further than me, so good game on that! Now that we're not in the game anymore I don't have to lie to you or anyone else. Glad to hear you had a blast
Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59:37 pm Did Kara tell you why she flipped on us?

What did she do?

John

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:28 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm

What did she do?
she came to me comparing notes about everything also i didnt know you had an f3 with tommy and nick, so maybe she didnt lie to me but still she filled me full of hope and even whispered to me in TC that she was going to play her idol on me and then didnt. i mean it is what it is im glad to be able to talk with you! i hate that were both here though!

Alison

• Alumni