By Dean
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35:48 pm I don’t know about any of you, but I never once lied in this game.

:liar:
I'm sure I could find something once I look back at our IM's (if we ever can post-game). One thing I can think of recently was I asked you if you heard my name right before my vote, and you took ages to respond back to me, but you denied you heard my name going around. I don't buy that as a truth.

You chose a different path to honesty compared to others. Angelina was upfront about stuff, for example, but you always spoke with vagueness in your answers so it was technically neither a truth nor lie. Or you answered a question with another question. However because this was your approach, and you never gave definitive answers for a lot of things, that made me trust you almost 0%.

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:38:26 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:28 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm

no but she played me like a fool today..
What did she do?
she came to me comparing notes about everything also i didnt know you had an f3 with tommy and nick, so maybe she didnt lie to me but still she filled me full of hope and even whispered to me in TC that she was going to play her idol on me and then didnt. i mean it is what it is im glad to be able to talk with you! i hate that were both here though!
Your heart must have sank when you saw Kara play the idol on herself and not you, oof

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:44:33 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:28 pm
What did she do?
she came to me comparing notes about everything also i didnt know you had an f3 with tommy and nick, so maybe she didnt lie to me but still she filled me full of hope and even whispered to me in TC that she was going to play her idol on me and then didnt. i mean it is what it is im glad to be able to talk with you! i hate that were both here though!
Your heart must have sank when you saw Kara play the idol on herself and not you, oof
well yeah but i kinda showed my ass the whole TC so..theres that haha I mean even she played it on me it would have just made her a target with me.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:45:36 pm

well yeah but i kinda showed my ass the whole TC so..theres that haha I mean even she played it on me it would have just made her a target with me.
Fair point lol, and it is F5. If you still planned to work together and she saved you then that'd be a duo in the F5 which is pretty good. I honestly can't see any solid 100% duos right now in the game anymore.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:47:41 pm

Fair point lol, and it is F5. If you still planned to work together and she saved you then that'd be a duo in the F5 which is pretty good. I honestly can't see any solid 100% duos right now in the game anymore.
aaron and jack for sure. im worried for tommy, he stuck up for me a lot tonight.

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
my whole problem is i am too trusting, like you show me one thing or tell me one thing and ill trust you... and then i get burnt. i can say john never burned me though. i think we played the game a lot alike

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:48:54 pm

aaron and jack for sure. im worried for tommy, he stuck up for me a lot tonight.
Makes sense considering I tried to get them to pair up before I left, and then with Jeff tonight asking Aaron about bringing a goat to the end.

I think either Tommy and Nick could be coming here tomorrow unless both of them form something with Kara to get Aaron or Jack out next, if those two don't win immunity.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:51:24 pm

Makes sense considering I tried to get them to pair up before I left, and then with Jeff tonight asking Aaron about bringing a goat to the end.

I think either Tommy and Nick could be coming here tomorrow unless both of them form something with Kara to get Aaron or Jack out next, if those two don't win immunity.
i doubt tommy and kara work together they were fighting over me, because tommy told me about the blindside

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50:45 pm my whole problem is i am too trusting, like you show me one thing or tell me one thing and ill trust you... and then i get burnt. i can say john never burned me though. i think we played the game a lot alike
Funny enough on the opposite end, I think my problem was that I thought everyone would be a liar like I was. Honest moments yes, but I didn't think there'd be anyone who would enjoy playing an honesty game 100% of the time, especially 4 honest people who were tight together. Aaron was convinced that one of you 4 would turn on each other at some point, but I wasn't convinced. When you get four honest, kind people together, there is no way that quartet is breaking up. I legit thought that you, John, Kara, and Angelina would be totally fine with going to F4 together, and from John's POV at least, I was right.

I used your trusting nature against you as best as I could for my own game, but that didn't end up working out in the end for me. You probably could have gotten far too, but the Angelina removal made things complicated for your alliance.

At least take solace in knowing that being honest and trusting like you were in game is a great quality to have outside the game, and I'm sure you do very well in that department. Also lol same about making it past F10, I wanted them single digits baby :crine:
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:52:31 pm

i doubt tommy and kara work together they were fighting over me, because tommy told me about the blindside
Hmm interesting. Then Aaron and Jack are in power for the F5 I have to presume.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57:25 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50:45 pm my whole problem is i am too trusting, like you show me one thing or tell me one thing and ill trust you... and then i get burnt. i can say john never burned me though. i think we played the game a lot alike
Funny enough on the opposite end, I think my problem was that I thought everyone would be a liar like I was. Honest moments yes, but I didn't think there'd be anyone who would enjoy playing an honesty game 100% of the time, especially 4 honest people who were tight together. Aaron was convinced that one of you 4 would turn on each other at some point, but I wasn't convinced. When you get four honest, kind people together, there is no way that quartet is breaking up. I legit thought that you, John, Kara, and Angelina would be totally fine with going to F4 together, and from John's POV at least, I was right.

I used your trusting nature against you as best as I could for my own game, but that didn't end up working out in the end for me. You probably could have gotten far too, but the Angelina removal made things complicated for your alliance.

At least take solace in knowing that being honest and trusting like you were in game is a great quality to have outside the game, and I'm sure you do very well in that department. Also lol same about making it past F10, I wanted them single digits baby :crine:
yeah angelina leaving did make things difficult but i am an amazing person outside of this game and thank you for the compliment! im sure youre not terrible lol even though your touchy subjects answer about not wanting to talk to me after the game haha

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58:22 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:52:31 pm

Hmm interesting. Then Aaron and Jack are in power for the F5 I have to presume.
i would think so listen if jack makes it to the f2 im voting for him.. idgaf

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:16:30 pm Because you and Alison are already here and I can't vote for you two to win, my petty self would love to see that saga come full force :clap:
:curse:
Alison, Dean liked this

John

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:43:06 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:35:48 pm I don’t know about any of you, but I never once lied in this game.

I'm sure I could find something once I look back at our IM's (if we ever can post-game). One thing I can think of recently was I asked you if you heard my name right before my vote, and you took ages to respond back to me, but you denied you heard my name going around. I don't buy that as a truth.

You chose a different path to honesty compared to others. Angelina was upfront about stuff, for example, but you always spoke with vagueness in your answers so it was technically neither a truth nor lie. Or you answered a question with another question. However because this was your approach, and you never gave definitive answers for a lot of things, that made me trust you almost 0%.
Did you not see the Pinocchio emoji? I was not serious. :rofl:

Of course I lied. We all did.
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:03:48 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:16:30 pm Because you and Alison are already here and I can't vote for you two to win, my petty self would love to see that saga come full force :clap:
:curse:
i missed you the whole 24 hours we were apart!
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57:25 pm

I said we had all talked about getting rid of Angelina before then. My bad if that wasn’t clear, but there was no way we were all making the final 4 together.

Although yes, I wanted Kara and Alison in the final 3.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:05:33 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:43:06 pm

Did you not see the Pinocchio emoji? I was not serious. :rofl:

Of course I lied. We all did.
It did not load for me. Ignore my tomfoolery then :crine: :crine:

Dean

• Alumni