By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:02:54 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58:22 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:52:31 pm

i doubt tommy and kara work together they were fighting over me, because tommy told me about the blindside
Hmm interesting. Then Aaron and Jack are in power for the F5 I have to presume.
i would think so listen if jack makes it to the f2 im voting for him.. idgaf
Stranded in India 2: Electric Boogaloo
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:10:21 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:58:22 pm

Hmm interesting. Then Aaron and Jack are in power for the F5 I have to presume.
im going to bed does anything fun happen during the day here or just at challenge time?

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00:23 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57:25 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:50:45 pm my whole problem is i am too trusting, like you show me one thing or tell me one thing and ill trust you... and then i get burnt. i can say john never burned me though. i think we played the game a lot alike
Funny enough on the opposite end, I think my problem was that I thought everyone would be a liar like I was. Honest moments yes, but I didn't think there'd be anyone who would enjoy playing an honesty game 100% of the time, especially 4 honest people who were tight together. Aaron was convinced that one of you 4 would turn on each other at some point, but I wasn't convinced. When you get four honest, kind people together, there is no way that quartet is breaking up. I legit thought that you, John, Kara, and Angelina would be totally fine with going to F4 together, and from John's POV at least, I was right.

I used your trusting nature against you as best as I could for my own game, but that didn't end up working out in the end for me. You probably could have gotten far too, but the Angelina removal made things complicated for your alliance.

At least take solace in knowing that being honest and trusting like you were in game is a great quality to have outside the game, and I'm sure you do very well in that department. Also lol same about making it past F10, I wanted them single digits baby :crine:
yeah angelina leaving did make things difficult but i am an amazing person outside of this game and thank you for the compliment! im sure youre not terrible lol even though your touchy subjects answer about not wanting to talk to me after the game haha
Nah I'm pretty good as a friend and stranger, this was just an outlet to try and be someone I might not normally be. Plus I love to give a show, whether bad or good, so I upped myself. For touchy subjects I only said that cuz I had no idea if you wanted to chat with me after. That answer was tough to answer tbh lol.

The fact most people don't wanna talk with me and Kara after the game though :curious:

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:11:31 pm

im going to bed does anything fun happen during the day here or just at challenge time?
Some people chat here in Ponderosa that you can catch up on when you wake up and you can log in quickly every few hours or so to see if there is anything new to talk about. Me Carl and John are pretty active usually. Otherwise though yeah it's fairly quiet until challenge time begins
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:13:12 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:00:23 pm
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:57:25 pm

Funny enough on the opposite end, I think my problem was that I thought everyone would be a liar like I was. Honest moments yes, but I didn't think there'd be anyone who would enjoy playing an honesty game 100% of the time, especially 4 honest people who were tight together. Aaron was convinced that one of you 4 would turn on each other at some point, but I wasn't convinced. When you get four honest, kind people together, there is no way that quartet is breaking up. I legit thought that you, John, Kara, and Angelina would be totally fine with going to F4 together, and from John's POV at least, I was right.

I used your trusting nature against you as best as I could for my own game, but that didn't end up working out in the end for me. You probably could have gotten far too, but the Angelina removal made things complicated for your alliance.

At least take solace in knowing that being honest and trusting like you were in game is a great quality to have outside the game, and I'm sure you do very well in that department. Also lol same about making it past F10, I wanted them single digits baby :crine:
yeah angelina leaving did make things difficult but i am an amazing person outside of this game and thank you for the compliment! im sure youre not terrible lol even though your touchy subjects answer about not wanting to talk to me after the game haha
Nah I'm pretty good as a friend and stranger, this was just an outlet to try and be someone I might not normally be. Plus I love to give a show, whether bad or good, so I upped myself. For touchy subjects I only said that cuz I had no idea if you wanted to chat with me after. That answer was tough to answer tbh lol.

The fact most people don't wanna talk with me and Kara after the game though :curious:
i think everyone had a hard time answering that one
Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:38:26 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:28 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19:52 pm

no but she played me like a fool today..
What did she do?
she came to me comparing notes about everything also i didnt know you had an f3 with tommy and nick, so maybe she didnt lie to me but still she filled me full of hope and even whispered to me in TC that she was going to play her idol on me and then didnt. i mean it is what it is im glad to be able to talk with you! i hate that were both here though!
Yeah I told/confronted Kara this because Tommy came to me telling me that him, Kara, and Nick made an alliance in a group chat. He even gave me the password the group chat to prove it was real.

But Nick had tried making one with me and Tommy that never really went anyone. The point was trying to explain to Kara that she can’t trust Nick if he is double dealing like this. The problem is that I now think Nick and her may have been really close final 2 buddies since early on our original tribe, that it may have made her want me out more.

That’s why I was so confused when I told you Kara told me she wanted Nick our since it seemed so out of character from everything else I had heard. I was confident that Aaron ran to her and spilt that alliance you tried to make of Aaron, Tommy, you, and me to her, Nick, and Jack. I knew we couldn’t trust Aaron.....still not sure if Tommy and Kara had been targeting me the whole weekend or not. Really want to hear their point of view and how much Angelina leaving really affected us. Because Tommy put in a lot of effort into working with you and me. Kind of crazy looking back if he was lying the whole time.......

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:43:08 pm :sob: :sob: :sob: You slayed queen. This cast is soooo good <3 You are gonna have a big fanbase when you get out of here :)
fans? for me? well yall all know i like to make new friends! :crown: :crown: :crown:

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12:54 pm
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42:45 pm Alison alison. So sad to see you here. Was looking forward to your final tribal Council appearance!
i had the best speech ready lol
It better not have been that one you told me you were going to say. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

John

• Alumni
By John
I liked Jack. :quiet:

Any of the remaining 5 will be strong winners. I just think some people here would have been stronger winners. :strong:
Alison, Dean liked this

John

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:14:50 pm
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36:28 pm
What did she do?
she came to me comparing notes about everything also i didnt know you had an f3 with tommy and nick, so maybe she didnt lie to me but still she filled me full of hope and even whispered to me in TC that she was going to play her idol on me and then didnt. i mean it is what it is im glad to be able to talk with you! i hate that were both here though!
Yeah I told/confronted Kara this because Tommy came to me telling me that him, Kara, and Nick made an alliance in a group chat. He even gave me the password the group chat to prove it was real.

But Nick had tried making one with me and Tommy that never really went anyone. The point was trying to explain to Kara that she can’t trust Nick if he is double dealing like this. The problem is that I now think Nick and her may have been really close final 2 buddies since early on our original tribe, that it may have made her want me out more.

That’s why I was so confused when I told you Kara told me she wanted Nick our since it seemed so out of character from everything else I had heard. I was confident that Aaron ran to her and spilt that alliance you tried to make of Aaron, Tommy, you, and me to her, Nick, and Jack. I knew we couldn’t trust Aaron.....still not sure if Tommy and Kara had been targeting me the whole weekend or not. Really want to hear their point of view and how much Angelina leaving really affected us. Because Tommy put in a lot of effort into working with you and me. Kind of crazy looking back if he was lying the whole time.......
i truly dont think tommy was lying, aaron hell yes he was he played me like a violin. but tommy was really on my side i truly believe that and if tells me otherwise later then i will be thoroughly shocked. he may not have been on your side though i dont know, again im was too easy to fool, im sorry if that part of me took down your game it was not intentional. i really thought you would win it all
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:15:47 pm
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42:45 pm Alison alison. So sad to see you here. Was looking forward to your final tribal Council appearance!
It better not have been that one you told me you were going to say. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
HAHAHA thats the only thing i had prepared :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18:04 pm

i truly dont think tommy was lying, aaron hell yes he was he played me like a violin. but tommy was really on my side i truly believe that and if tells me otherwise later then i will be thoroughly shocked. he may not have been on your side though i dont know, again im was too easy to fool, im sorry if that part of me took down your game it was not intentional. i really thought you would win it all
So you think Kara strong armed Tommy into voting for me? Or what?

John

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:14:32 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:11:31 pm

Some people chat here in Ponderosa that you can catch up on when you wake up and you can log in quickly every few hours or so to see if there is anything new to talk about. Me Carl and John are pretty active usually. Otherwise though yeah it's fairly quiet until challenge time begins
well yall know i like to chat so ill check in haha
Dean liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18:43 pm

If you still have it, post it here. Was hilarious.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:20:09 pm

Y'all are hyping it up to me ngl, I wanna see this now
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18:59 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:18:04 pm

So you think Kara strong armed Tommy into voting for me? Or what?
i dont know honestly, i think it was a majority of the people are already doing it and if i dont go along with it it hurts my game kinda thing, he came to me immediately and was apologizing and saying that he wanted so bad to tell me, that he had typed it out a few times but knew telling me was just as bad as voting against the majority. i mean i get it not everyone thinks like i do and every person left is only playing someone elses game. im not sure whos game they are playing. i asked all of them who spearheaded the vote and every single person gave me a different answer.

Alison

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:20:09 pm

ummm something like

hey yall, i know some of yall dont like me but i played the best game i knew how, i tried to be honest and open, so i hope enough of you all like me to help me win... blah blah blah
im sure thats not exactly it but close enough
HAHAHA
John, Dean, Courtney liked this

Alison

• Alumni