By Carl
Oh Nicholas. I've thought a lot about what I would say to you when you either got here or made F3 but the main thing is that I certainly underestimated you. I'm sure you'll see all of our thoughts on what happened with your game throughout Ponderosa and there is a lot to talk about but nevertheless, good game. You were becoming a beast out there and almost made it to F3.

Carl

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Nick :sob: King of coin strategy. One of the few who gave us video confessionals, and they were much appreciated!!! Thanks for bringing some entertainment to the season and great job making it so far!
Aubry liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
From my POV you didn't do much at all, until the Carl vote at least, but even then you still seemed at the bottom of the other side tbh. After I was in jury though I learnt many things about you that spun you in a tiny bit more positive light game-wise to me. Anyway, welcome welcome, take a seat with us jurors :smile:

Bitch are you really 18 though? Haha give us the scoop on the truth

Dean

• Alumni
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
There are certain aspects to your game I really enjoyed, on the other hand, certain things that made me want to pull my hair out. :steamy: :sob:

A roller-coaster ride is a good way to put it. :dizzy:

I also think you fit your player avatar quite well. :thumbsup:

Courtney

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Nick
Oh shit do I post it here?

Because Kara was a wonderful person and gave me 3 coins at the beginning, all my coins are going to Kara.

Nick

• Alumni
By Carl
Nick wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:40:16 pm Oh shit do I post it here?

Because Kara was a wonderful person and gave me 3 coins at the beginning, all my coins are going to Kara.
Lmao just transfer them like normal

Carl

• Alumni
By John
Loveita Adams wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:34:02 pm Nick :sob: King of coin strategy.
:laugh: I think Nick was the first person in the game I wrote about not trusting because of his obvious strategy to try to gain coins by selling idol clues and I assumed also took the early disadvantages.

You made this game more interesting for sure. Didn’t exactly understand your strategy the whole way through or how you thought you could get to the end (especially when you made the same alliance with Tommy and Kara as with Tommy and me), but it’s all in good fun. No hard feelings.

John

• Alumni
By Nick
Thanks everyone for your kind words! :inlove:

Love you guys and thanks for a exciting season, and thank you to the people on Production for letting me play and hosting such a incredible season, I hope I didn't disappoint!
Tommy liked this

Nick

• Alumni