By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:20 pm
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:53:42 pm My popularity sure is surprising considering the circumstances lol 😆
Dan, what’s your biggest regret?
@Dan I'm lowkey waiting for this still 👀

Dean

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Lauren
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:57:18 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:51:18 pm
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:59 pm My biggest regret was probably my social game, no one could trust me for the most part.
I kind of disagree with this. I think people didn’t trust you because of your strategic game. You’d proven you would go after people that trusted you completely if you thought it would save you for a couple more nights. That’s dangerous to see in a potential ally.

I also thought you were sketchy early based on how much you were actively trying to collect coins even in round 1, but I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few who noticed this.
Lmao true, I meant that like I wouldn’t develop my relationships. My loyalty and word became garbage because I wouldn’t give anyone a inch, which is probably my biggest flaw. I always make the joke that I constantly get 6th-8th because I’m always super strategic but I definitely play too hard.

But yeah, I never trusted anyone and I always played logically. And the coins thing was just for fun honestly, I love to be chaotic.
I didn’t trust anyone either which is why I was never in a majority alliance. I was completely okay with it too. Tommy and I had something organic but I don’t recall us ever making anything official?!
Tommy liked this

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Tommy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:05:15 pm Nah we never did but we knew. I was with you.
I'm telling you that Aaron will be FLOORED when he finds out you and Lauren were together :crine: :crine: like ultimate shook

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:08:22 pm
Tommy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:05:15 pm Nah we never did but we knew. I was with you.
I'm telling you that Aaron will be FLOORED when he finds out you and Lauren were together :crine: :crine: like ultimate shook
That truly was the goal.
Dean liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Actually my real biggest regret is not going fucking hard and apeshit on most of you bitches like I did sometimes in my confessionals. I probably would have gone out much much earlier if I did that but fuck it'd have been fun.

Dean

• Alumni
By John
Still waiting for Dan's answer. :curious:

Also, I kind of wish Lauren would've asked the finalists what their biggest regret was. We can ask them tonight during the follow ups at least.

John

• Alumni