By Lauren
If you didn’t win, you have to had some regrets are things you would’ve done differently.

Any takers?

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Alison
I wish we had kept Christian and not jack in poroto I think it would have changed this end game drastically.

Alison

• Alumni
By Lauren
I like Jack but I wish you did too. I was exhausted trying to get him to vote with us (me), but he was probably always going to vote with us. That’s why I was so apathetic after the Missy vote and just didn’t care as much (that day at least).

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
I also regret overestimating John who turned out to be a way bigger dumbass than I expected and didn’t realize how obsessed he was with me in the game.

Sorry ilu :loveeyes:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
A lot of what I regret has to deal with hiccups others have made which were detrimental to my game.

- ****, who already sealed Elizabeth's fate apparently.
- Dan, who voted for Chelsea instead of Angelina.
- Jack, who wasn't the first person to tell John about the Alison vote, but was the deciding factor in using the idol on her.
- Tommy, who was the first to tell John the Alison plan, and he subsequently didn't vote out John.
- Nick, who was the flip vote for Carl's TC and tried to work with the other side.

So, perhaps my biggest regret is giving too much trust in our wider alliance. Or not working on Nick enough solo, but I think he was already too gone if he became defective. Plus he wasn't :clap: ever :clap: online :clap:

Lol, maybe one regret I have after all is not being online in the EST morning, because I swear to fucking god nobody on this damm cast ever wants to log into Stranded, except for the disgusting hours of the morning, and then 1-2 hours before challenge time. :crine:

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26:52 pm A lot of what I regret has to deal with hiccups others have made which were detrimental to my game.

- Jack, who wasn't the first person to tell John about the Alison vote, but was the deciding factor in using the idol on her.
- Tommy, who was the first to tell John the Alison plan, and he subsequently didn't vote out John.
- Nick, who was the flip vote for Carl's TC and tried to work with the other side.

So, perhaps my biggest regret is giving too much trust in our wider alliance. Or not working on Nick enough solo, but I think he was already too gone if he became defective. Plus he wasn't :clap: ever :clap: online :clap:

Lol, maybe one regret I have after all is not being online in the EST morning, because I swear to fucking god nobody on this damm cast ever wants to log into Stranded, except for the disgusting hours of the morning, and then 1-2 hours before challenge time. :crine:
I’m online like all the fucking time. Lol even now that I’m on the jury.

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:25:17 pm I also regret overestimating John who turned out to be a way bigger dumbass than I expected and didn’t realize how obsessed he was with me in the game.

Everyone should regret overestimating me.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:48:21 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26:52 pm A lot of what I regret has to deal with hiccups others have made which were detrimental to my game.

I’m online like all the fucking time. Lol even now that I’m on the jury.
:loveeyes: You were there when nobody else was (literally) Definitely was a highlight of my time on merge.
Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:53:14 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:25:17 pm I also regret overestimating John who turned out to be a way bigger dumbass than I expected and didn’t realize how obsessed he was with me in the game.

No the season wouldn’t have been the same without you. I thought you were more cutthroat than I thought you’d be.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren

It’s funny because I really didn’t care about solidifying things with you guys because I knew I was going to flip. I didn’t feel bad about it either because I didn’t promise anything and Nick voted for me (and admitted to it before) just to throw off John and Alison. I wasn’t planning on going after you though. But Nick and Dan were my top two targets. John and Alison were so transparent I didn’t even care about them at the moment.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:25:03 pm

It’s funny because I really didn’t care about solidifying things with you guys because I knew I was going to flip. I didn’t feel bad about it either because I didn’t promise anything and Nick voted for me (and admitted to it before) just to throw off John and Alison. I wasn’t planning on going after you though. But Nick and Dan were my top two targets. John and Alison were so transparent I didn’t even care about them at the moment.
I actually was thinking about dropping you early, maybe even as early as the Chelse vote, but Aaron was the one desperate to keep you in the game for our side. I don't think Aaron knows how close you were with Tommy and that you were planning on flipping anyway. If Aaron wasn't too strong on keeping you, then you may have ended up in a Dan situation where the whole tribe votes you out (not saying for the same TC you went; could've been before or after that)

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Fucking Nick :curse:

Underestimating him was my biggest regret. I got complacent in my larger alliance and got tunnel vision with that in trying to go for John/Alison and just assumed someone who was barely online was not making as many moves as he did.

Carl

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:55:51 pm I wish we had kept Christian and not jack in poroto I think it would have changed this end game drastically.
I don’t regret keeping Jack. We would’ve been even bigger targets if we went into the merge 5 strong with Angelina. Don’t think there’s any chance they wait until the final 12 to go for one of us, and even if they did, I wouldn’t have known for sure to play my idol without Jack’s whisper during tribal council.

I definitely considered Christian more of a liability than others did. He would’ve been loyal for sure and won’t fault him there, but he is either taken out first by everybody or much more likely brought to the end while bigger names took shots at each other.

I’ll think about it, but I don’t think I regret anything in this game. I probably should regret saving Alison with the idol because had she left, I may have looked less dangerous without being considered a public duo. That said, the target on my back was already massive due to do Carl’s paranoia, so I needed people I could rely on. If we replayed this game 100 times, I would save her with the idol in every single simulation.

John

• Alumni
By John
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:59:16 pm Fucking Nick :curse:

Underestimating him was my biggest regret. I got complacent in my larger alliance and got tunnel vision with that in trying to go for John/Alison and just assumed someone who was barely online was not making as many moves as he did.
What the hell happened on your swapped tribe? You regret underestimating him or having sex with him?
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:42:59 pm

What is this?

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:16:34 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:42:59 pm
What is this?
I'm doubting what you think. You were a strategic threat and it was right to go after you. That's it.

Now perhaps a different approach to go after you was needed, sure, but it still took a cheater being removed to get you to jury. You were a big threat plain and simple. Don't downplay yourself.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren

I told you we should’ve tried to align with John and Alison. At least for the interim. I actually wanted Nick, Dan, Aaron and possibly even Jack gone before you.

Dean had me completely fooled, I didn’t know he was so close to Aaron.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Lauren
Tommy was communicating EVERYTHING to me so I wasn’t worried about you guys coming for me without me finding out. And, I knew Tommy and I had Jack.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:28:50 pm

I told you we should’ve tried to align with John and Alison. At least for the interim. I actually wanted Nick, Dan, Aaron and possibly even Jack gone before you.

Dean had me completely fooled, I didn’t know he was so close to Aaron.
The only problem with trying to align with John and Alison, was Angelina and Kara; I'm sure those four would still try to be loyal with each other first and foremost.

Gotta say tho it felt liberating to vote Dan out haha. Wish you could have been in the vote too.

Yeah it was only on the other tribe 2.0 where me and Aaron started to become extremely close to each other.

Dean

• Alumni