By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:34:51 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:28:50 pm
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:59:16 pm Fucking Nick :curse:

Underestimating him was my biggest regret. I got complacent in my larger alliance and got tunnel vision with that in trying to go for John/Alison and just assumed someone who was barely online was not making as many moves as he did.
I told you we should’ve tried to align with John and Alison. At least for the interim. I actually wanted Nick, Dan, Aaron and possibly even Jack gone before you.

Dean had me completely fooled, I didn’t know he was so close to Aaron.
The only problem with trying to align with John and Alison, was Angelina and Kara; I'm sure those four would still try to be loyal with each other first and foremost.

Gotta say tho it felt liberating to vote Dan out haha. Wish you could have been in the vote too.

Yeah it was only on the other tribe 2.0 where me and Aaron started to become extremely close to each other.
I didn’t want to align with them either. At least not for long. Angelina was actually the more flexible of that crew - she wasn’t going to stick with them either. I actually think her plan was Nick 1st and then John right after before she was kicked out.

Lauren

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Dean
Especially the thing with the Kara/Alison/John F3 possibility, where they'd want Angelina out... I'm sure she must have known.

Maybe talking with me and Aaron about the Dan/Jack vote was one avenue Angelina was exploring, for a way out of that group to try and go after one of them.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:11:55 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:55:51 pm I wish we had kept Christian and not jack in poroto I think it would have changed this end game drastically.
I don’t regret keeping Jack. We would’ve been even bigger targets if we went into the merge 5 strong with Angelina. Don’t think there’s any chance they wait until the final 12 to go for one of us, and even if they did, I wouldn’t have known for sure to play my idol without Jack’s whisper during tribal council.

I definitely considered Christian more of a liability than others did. He would’ve been loyal for sure and won’t fault him there, but he is either taken out first by everybody or much more likely brought to the end while bigger names took shots at each other.

I’ll think about it, but I don’t think I regret anything in this game. I probably should regret saving Alison with the idol because had she left, I may have looked less dangerous without being considered a public duo. That said, the target on my back was already massive due to do Carl’s paranoia, so I needed people I could rely on. If we replayed this game 100 times, I would save her with the idol in every single simulation.
Well I for one am and always will be grateful for the save! You we’re definitely my closest friend this whole game and I knew you always had my back and I always has yours, but I think they already knew we were tight by then because I’ve heard several times that the were picking between us to target that night. We just were too awesome on our own and WAYY too much to handle together lol.
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:42:34 pm I think they already knew we were tight by then because I’ve heard several times that the were picking between us to target that night. We just were too awesome on our own and WAYY too much to handle together lol.
I can verify this, you two were identified early on in the merge together by our side, and we decided we needed to split the awesomeness apart
Alison, John liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:15:22 pm

Underestimating him was my biggest regret. I got complacent in my larger alliance and got tunnel vision with that in trying to go for John/Alison and just assumed someone who was barely online was not making as many moves as he did.
What the hell happened on your swapped tribe? You regret underestimating him or having sex with him?
What happened on the privacy of the Nyiri beach after you left is between me and my fellow tribemates :wink:
Dean, Alison, John liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:57:59 pm

What the hell happened on your swapped tribe? You regret underestimating him or having sex with him?
What happened on the privacy of the Nyiri beach after you left is between me and my fellow tribemates :wink:
Lol except Jessica right? I’m still salty about that by the way 🤷🏽‍♀️ And when I found at @Nick had flipped on her too, I was so pissed.
John, Jessica liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Carl
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:19:59 pm
Lol except Jessica right? I’m still salty about that by the way 🤷🏽‍♀️ And when I found at @Nick had flipped on her too, I was so pissed.
God the hate I get for that vote out :rofl: At least seeing how important she was to both you and John shows we made the right play in not letting her get to the merge. She did IM all of us a nice "Fuck You" when it happened so that was nice :smile:

Carl

• Alumni
By Dean
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23:08 pm

God the hate I get for that vote out :rofl: At least seeing how important she was to both you and John shows we made the right play in not letting her get to the merge. She did IM all of us a nice "Fuck You" when it happened so that was nice :smile:
Literally every few days after the Jessica vote makes it a realization that it was better for our game that it happened.

Omg Jessica was such an icon sending everyone a "Fuck You" :crine:
Carl, Alison liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23:08 pm

Haha proud of her 😂😂 she was my A1 from Day 1. I can’t wait to get outta here and talk to her
Carl, Jessica liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:41:43 pm Especially the thing with the Kara/Alison/John F3 possibility, where they'd want Angelina out... I'm sure she must have known.

Maybe talking with me and Aaron about the Dan/Jack vote was one avenue Angelina was exploring, for a way out of that group to try and go after one of them.
Angelina was pretty open about what she wanted. She told Alison her boot list at final 8 was Nick then Jack then Aaron then Tommy then me.

I believed her. Only reason I wasn’t comfortable was that Alison and Kara both separately told me she didn’t want me in the final 3. Surprised Kara told me that one, but she still wanted me gone next......but I hope I’ll find out the real answer to that over the next couple of days.

John

• Alumni
By John
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:42:34 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:11:55 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:55:51 pm I wish we had kept Christian and not jack in poroto I think it would have changed this end game drastically.
I don’t regret keeping Jack. We would’ve been even bigger targets if we went into the merge 5 strong with Angelina. Don’t think there’s any chance they wait until the final 12 to go for one of us, and even if they did, I wouldn’t have known for sure to play my idol without Jack’s whisper during tribal council.

I definitely considered Christian more of a liability than others did. He would’ve been loyal for sure and won’t fault him there, but he is either taken out first by everybody or much more likely brought to the end while bigger names took shots at each other.

I’ll think about it, but I don’t think I regret anything in this game. I probably should regret saving Alison with the idol because had she left, I may have looked less dangerous without being considered a public duo. That said, the target on my back was already massive due to do Carl’s paranoia, so I needed people I could rely on. If we replayed this game 100 times, I would save her with the idol in every single simulation.
Well I for one am and always will be grateful for the save! You we’re definitely my closest friend this whole game and I knew you always had my back and I always has yours, but I think they already knew we were tight by then because I’ve heard several times that the were picking between us to target that night. We just were too awesome on our own and WAYY too much to handle together lol.
Yep way too awesome. Not something that can really be turned off.
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:31:14 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:41:43 pm Especially the thing with the Kara/Alison/John F3 possibility, where they'd want Angelina out... I'm sure she must have known.

Angelina was pretty open about what she wanted. She told Alison her boot list at final 8 was Nick then Jack then Aaron then Tommy then me.

I believed her. Only reason I wasn’t comfortable was that Alison and Kara both separately told me she didn’t want me in the final 3. Surprised Kara told me that one, but she still wanted me gone next......but I hope I’ll find out the real answer to that over the next couple of days.
That's interesting. I don't think I would've said that myself, but that's their game. If we don't find out with the next juror telling us or by asking them at tribal council, then I know the answer will be revealed at the reunion. Lots to inquire about there which is exciting.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:31:14 pm

You’re so naive. Angelina and I both discussed cutting you but she could’ve definitely been playing me. Because I was playing her. She also told me you guys were voting me but it was a dumb decision and mimicked the same thing when I was idol’d out. She told me to vote Dan but I knew I didn’t have time to gather the votes.

Lauren

• Alumni
By Dean
Elaine's biggest regret was logging on because she did it once and never returned. Amazing.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
I don’t understand why you would do that like just log on once why even sign up to play?

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16:41 pm I don’t understand why you would do that like just log on once why even sign up to play?
At least I saw Lyrsa online a couple times before their eviction; I literally never saw Elaine's name online. Apparently other people saw her though. But I don't think she actually ever messaged or talked to anyone once. It sucks she was inactive but it made it easier for us to vote her out though.

Dean

• Alumni