By Alison
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:17:58 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:17:06 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16:41 pm Jessica was so annoying.
:mindblown: I guess I was too :dunno:
Are you the same person?!
haha well no but we were super close and she wasnt a bit annoying to me so i just assumed i was annoying as well.

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By John
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:07:48 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:31:14 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:41:43 pm Especially the thing with the Kara/Alison/John F3 possibility, where they'd want Angelina out... I'm sure she must have known.

Maybe talking with me and Aaron about the Dan/Jack vote was one avenue Angelina was exploring, for a way out of that group to try and go after one of them.
Angelina was pretty open about what she wanted. She told Alison her boot list at final 8 was Nick then Jack then Aaron then Tommy then me.

I believed her. Only reason I wasn’t comfortable was that Alison and Kara both separately told me she didn’t want me in the final 3. Surprised Kara told me that one, but she still wanted me gone next......but I hope I’ll find out the real answer to that over the next couple of days.
You’re so naive. Angelina and I both discussed cutting you but she could’ve definitely been playing me. Because I was playing her. She also told me you guys were voting me but it was a dumb decision and mimicked the same thing when I was idol’d out. She told me to vote Dan but I knew I didn’t have time to gather the votes.
Really shouldn’t even bother responding to this stuff anymore.......but believe it or not things changed after you were voted out.

I’m sure everyone considered getting rid of me at one point or another (except maybe Alison???? :grin: ), but to call me naive because someone agreed with your logic at one point days before is pretty insane. You have no idea how low we all felt after everyone lied to us during your vote, and the highs that followed the next night when we came together was incredible. That doesn’t mean we were locked in on everything together, but we’re also talking about Angelina here. Not only was she honest to a fault, she was also smart enough to realize we all needed to stick together for at least a little while as she proved while she was in the game.

Also, I believed Angelina’s bootlist more because she told it to Alison, not to me. Of course she never would tell me she planned to vote for me at the final 4.

John

• Alumni
By John
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As great of a twist as that would be, Jessica and Alison had very different personalities. Both great, just different. No way they were the same person.
Alison liked this

John

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:20:17 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16:41 pm I don’t understand why you would do that like just log on once why even sign up to play?
At least I saw Lyrsa online a couple times before their eviction; I literally never saw Elaine's name online. Apparently other people saw her though. But I don't think she actually ever messaged or talked to anyone once. It sucks she was inactive but it made it easier for us to vote her out though.
The original Lyrsa was replaced after she never logged in. The new Lyrsa wasn’t inactive. She just was extremely difficult to talk to. One line answers to everything.

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:03:09 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:20:17 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:16:41 pm I don’t understand why you would do that like just log on once why even sign up to play?
At least I saw Lyrsa online a couple times before their eviction; I literally never saw Elaine's name online. Apparently other people saw her though. But I don't think she actually ever messaged or talked to anyone once. It sucks she was inactive but it made it easier for us to vote her out though.
The original Lyrsa was replaced after she never logged in. The new Lyrsa wasn’t inactive. She just was extremely difficult to talk to. One line answers to everything.
Ohhh this tea, I never thought about people being replaced. Sucks about the one liners though, that is tough to talk to someone like that. That's what I hated about Missy the most actually since she was like that way too often, so I'm glad I didn't need to deal with that once we got on different tribes.

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:58:30 pm
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:07:48 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:31:14 pm

Angelina was pretty open about what she wanted. She told Alison her boot list at final 8 was Nick then Jack then Aaron then Tommy then me.

I believed her. Only reason I wasn’t comfortable was that Alison and Kara both separately told me she didn’t want me in the final 3. Surprised Kara told me that one, but she still wanted me gone next......but I hope I’ll find out the real answer to that over the next couple of days.
You’re so naive. Angelina and I both discussed cutting you but she could’ve definitely been playing me. Because I was playing her. She also told me you guys were voting me but it was a dumb decision and mimicked the same thing when I was idol’d out. She told me to vote Dan but I knew I didn’t have time to gather the votes.
Really shouldn’t even bother responding to this stuff anymore.......but believe it or not things changed after you were voted out.

I’m sure everyone considered getting rid of me at one point or another (except maybe Alison???? :grin: ), but to call me naive because someone agreed with your logic at one point days before is pretty insane. You have no idea how low we all felt after everyone lied to us during your vote, and the highs that followed the next night when we came together was incredible. That doesn’t mean we were locked in on everything together, but we’re also talking about Angelina here. Not only was she honest to a fault, she was also smart enough to realize we all needed to stick together for at least a little while as she proved while she was in the game.

Also, I believed Angelina’s bootlist more because she told it to Alison, not to me. Of course she never would tell me she planned to vote for me at the final 4.
Angelina is also the same person who was cheating outside the game. Her integrity is shot so we shouldn’t believe anything she had to say. I don’t believe she was being honest to me or anyone for that matter. Let’s not use that honest to a fault thing with her - I do think she realized these lower tiered threats like Nick, Aaron, Jack etc. that we all ignored (I definitely didn’t however).

Lauren

• Alumni
By Alison
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:00:25 pm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: As great of a twist as that would be, Jessica and Alison had very different personalities. Both great, just different. No way they were the same person.
i mean i have a few different personalities John, :dunno: :dunno: :dizzy: :dizzy:
John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By Dan
My popularity sure is surprising considering the circumstances lol 😆
John liked this

Dan

• Alumni
By John
My biggest regret is actually doing well in the rock challenge right after the swap. If I knew Christian and Karishma both were throwing it so that they wouldn’t have to talk to me any more, I wouldn’t have had some kind of challenge threat status hanging over my head on top of everything else.

I was only good at two challenges this entire game. That was the rock challenge and the maze. The rest I was awful at.

John

• Alumni
By John
Dan wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:53:42 pm My popularity sure is surprising considering the circumstances lol 😆
Dan, what’s your biggest regret?

John

• Alumni
By Nick
My biggest regret was probably my social game, no one could trust me for the most part.

Also what the fuck is this talk about me never being online, legit I would do work while I waited for people to approach me and I'd contact everyone at least once a day so :yikes:

Nick

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:32:28 pm I was only good at two challenges this entire game. That was the rock challenge and the maze. The rest I was awful at.
Maze challenge buddies

Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:59 pm Also what the fuck is this talk about me never being online, legit I would do work while I waited for people to approach me and I'd contact everyone at least once a day so :yikes:
Nick, my dude. Unless my IM was fucked up and showed incorrect online times (or you were more on during those accursed morning hours), you were not online much compared to most people on the merged tribe. We did have a small chat at least once a day which was nice though. Still it felt a bit awkward at times I guess? And yeah after Carl's vote, and even a little before Lauren's vote, it just felt pretty distant, like you weren't feeling it anymore. Maybe it was because of all the effort you were putting into the other side. Plus there was also a thought about how you were close with Carl (I know now that ain't true haha) so he would do most of the game talk with you and I wouldn't have to have done it as much with you. Plus plus, we had the 1011 chat where we just dumped our thoughts in, and we all thought that was adequate enough rather than discuss it individually. Plus plus plus, you can't expect people to approach you always. Sometimes you gotta make the first move to talk to others.

Dean

• Alumni
By John
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:59 pm My biggest regret was probably my social game, no one could trust me for the most part.
I kind of disagree with this. I think people didn’t trust you because of your strategic game. You’d proven you would go after people that trusted you completely if you thought it would save you for a couple more nights. That’s dangerous to see in a potential ally.

I also thought you were sketchy early based on how much you were actively trying to collect coins even in round 1, but I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few who noticed this.
Dean liked this

John

• Alumni
By Nick
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:44:31 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:32:28 pm I was only good at two challenges this entire game. That was the rock challenge and the maze. The rest I was awful at.
Maze challenge buddies

Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:59 pm Also what the fuck is this talk about me never being online, legit I would do work while I waited for people to approach me and I'd contact everyone at least once a day so :yikes:
Nick, my dude. Unless my IM was fucked up and showed incorrect online times (or you were more on during those accursed morning hours), you were not online much compared to most people on the merged tribe. We did have a small chat at least once a day which was nice though. Still it felt a bit awkward at times I guess? And yeah after Carl's vote, and even a little before Lauren's vote, it just felt pretty distant, like you weren't feeling it anymore. Maybe it was because of all the effort you were putting into the other side. Plus there was also a thought about how you were close with Carl (I know now that ain't true haha) so he would do most of the game talk with you and I wouldn't have to have done it as much with you. Plus plus, we had the 1011 chat where we just dumped our thoughts in, and we all thought that was adequate enough rather than discuss it individually. Plus plus plus, you can't expect people to approach you always. Sometimes you gotta make the first move to talk to others.
Fair for the most part, I’m just annoyed that my activity is being called into question when I felt like I made a lot of great relationships and I would make a effort to talk to people and always get back to people as soon as possible. If you felt I was distant I apologize, I sometimes get to a phase where I can get comfortable with people to the point where I only talk game and my personality and social relationship gets lost in the mist. And there was also the fact that I wasn’t into the 1011 alliance and so I had nothing to contribute hence why I also flipped.

Sorry if anyone felt like I didn’t make the effort but I did really care and I did reach out to people.

Nick

• Alumni
By Nick
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:51:18 pm
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:33:59 pm My biggest regret was probably my social game, no one could trust me for the most part.
I kind of disagree with this. I think people didn’t trust you because of your strategic game. You’d proven you would go after people that trusted you completely if you thought it would save you for a couple more nights. That’s dangerous to see in a potential ally.

I also thought you were sketchy early based on how much you were actively trying to collect coins even in round 1, but I’m pretty sure I was one of the very few who noticed this.
Lmao true, I meant that like I wouldn’t develop my relationships. My loyalty and word became garbage because I wouldn’t give anyone a inch, which is probably my biggest flaw. I always make the joke that I constantly get 6th-8th because I’m always super strategic but I definitely play too hard.

But yeah, I never trusted anyone and I always played logically. And the coins thing was just for fun honestly, I love to be chaotic.

Nick

• Alumni
By Dean
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:54:31 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:44:31 pm
Maze challenge buddies

Fair for the most part, I’m just annoyed that my activity is being called into question when I felt like I made a lot of great relationships and I would make a effort to talk to people and always get back to people as soon as possible. If you felt I was distant I apologize, I sometimes get to a phase where I can get comfortable with people to the point where I only talk game and my personality and social relationship gets lost in the mist. And there was also the fact that I wasn’t into the 1011 alliance and so I had nothing to contribute hence why I also flipped.

Sorry if anyone felt like I didn’t make the effort but I did really care and I did reach out to people.
That's quite a good response to that. I know there's real life that people must attend to and stuff, but it did feel a bit like that. No need to apologize on feeling distant, that's in the past, and it wasn't too big of a deal to me at the time anyway. Not to mention you didn't care for that alliance and that's fine; now I know you were planning much bigger things anyway so I don't blame you for that.

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:57:18 pm I always make the joke that I constantly get 6th-8th because I’m always super strategic but I definitely play too hard.
Ah, you've played these games before?

But I like your style. Chaotic, and you try to think logically. You definitely were in my top 3 (probably top 2 tbh) to win this when it came to F5.

Dean

• Alumni
By Nick
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03:05 pm
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:57:18 pm I always make the joke that I constantly get 6th-8th because I’m always super strategic but I definitely play too hard.

But I like your style. Chaotic, and you try to think logically. You definitely were in my top 3 (probably top 2 tbh) to win this when it came to F5.
Yeah, good amount on discord and I’ve hosted one and some of the hosts played which was why I was invited to apply. Happy they accepted me lmao

Nick

• Alumni
By Dean
Nick wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:06:05 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03:05 pm

Yeah, good amount on discord and I’ve hosted one and some of the hosts played which was why I was invited to apply. Happy they accepted me lmao
Haha then you've done a lot already if you're only 18! Good on ya

Dean

• Alumni