By Alison
MY FRIEND!!! I DID NOT WANT TO SEE YOU HERE!!!! I was rooting for you hard! and you had my vote if you got to the end! You played a hell of a game though do not be disappointed! Now you get to read all the tea in here and have fun with us!!
Tommy liked this

Alison

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Loveita Adams
Custom Custom Custom Custom
Fantastic job, Tommy!!!!!! Final juror is, in of itself, an incredible accolade. You should be super proud of your game, loved watching you throughout! :heart:

Make sure you distribute your coins to any/all players remaining!
Alison, Tommy liked this

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Dean
Like I say to everyone after me, welcome and take a seat with us in jury. Gather yourself, then read up on everything in Ponderosa, then after that,

you gotta tell us what went down man

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:30:13 pm I had an EPIC speech planned too!!! To make sure you won this game. You were just awesome socially, politically, strategically, etc.
You are an absolute legend. I have to go cook dinner and I will be back. See, dead inside!
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
StrandedCoin still being distributed at F3...

I stand by my original conspiracy theory of using it to buy an extra vote or something.

Dean

• Alumni
By Carl
Tommy! I had no idea you would be here tonight but honestly great game dude! You played solidly and made it so close. Good job man :grin:
Tommy liked this

Carl

• Alumni
By John
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:37:48 pm Just realized that did NOT need to be a blindside, WTF Jack and Aaron. They will not be getting my stranded coin!
Sure a lot of us felt the same way. :grin:

Had a long question planned to you about what was the point of trying to elaborately gain our trust and create a group with Alison and me by spilling all the stuff about you/Kara/Nick when you knew I was toast? Especially with no idols in play.

No hard feelings either way but still trying to understand what exactly happened last weekend.
Alison, Tommy liked this

John

• Alumni
By John
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:39:16 pm StrandedCoin still being distributed at F3...

I stand by my original conspiracy theory of using it to buy an extra vote or something.
Pretty sure they’re using it to buy booze for the after party.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

John

• Alumni
By Dean
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:44:49 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:39:16 pm StrandedCoin still being distributed at F3...

Pretty sure they’re using it to buy booze for the after party.
In that case, I'd like to pre-vote for whoever has the most coins now so I can get some good booze from them

Dean

• Alumni
By Dean
Oh yeah and Tommy boy when you get a chance to answer; what were your allegiances like on OG Miombo? I never knew that you and Lauren were super tight (I guess that'd be like me and Jack though since nobody really knew that).

How commited were you to the 49th Parallel? How come you really wanted Missy to ally with us? Me and Aaron really didn't want that haha. Speaking of Aaron, how much did you trust the two of us once the merge first happened? I suspected you'd crawl back to us immediately since Elizabeth and Chelsea were gone. But you also had Lauren too so :dunno:

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Carl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42:24 pm Tommy! I had no idea you would be here tonight but honestly great game dude! You played solidly and made it so close. Good job man :grin:
Thanks Carl, sorry about how it all played out.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:44:07 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:37:48 pm Just realized that did NOT need to be a blindside, WTF Jack and Aaron. They will not be getting my stranded coin!
Sure a lot of us felt the same way. :grin:

Had a long question planned to you about what was the point of trying to elaborately gain our trust and create a group with Alison and me by spilling all the stuff about you/Kara/Nick when you knew I was toast? Especially with no idols in play.

No hard feelings either way but still trying to understand what exactly happened last weekend.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that question at tribal bc I wanted to seem in control, but the 100% truth was it was supposed to be Nick. But you freaked out more than kara/nick did and they still wanted to vote with me where I figured I had lost you after I heard you told them what I told you. It was not my call, although I would have tried to take credit at tribal. I was planning on going with you and Ali vs Kara/Nick. I just forgot how close you and Kara were and for some reason they all still wanted to take you out knowing what we all knew.

hope there is something coherent in there.

Tommy

• Alumni