By John
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:58:01 pm
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:44:07 pm
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:37:48 pm Just realized that did NOT need to be a blindside, WTF Jack and Aaron. They will not be getting my stranded coin!
Sure a lot of us felt the same way. :grin:

Had a long question planned to you about what was the point of trying to elaborately gain our trust and create a group with Alison and me by spilling all the stuff about you/Kara/Nick when you knew I was toast? Especially with no idols in play.

No hard feelings either way but still trying to understand what exactly happened last weekend.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that question at tribal bc I wanted to seem in control, but the 100% truth was it was supposed to be Nick. But you freaked out more than kara/nick did and they still wanted to vote with me where I figured I had lost you after I heard you told them what I told you. It was not my call, although I would have tried to take credit at tribal. I was planning on going with you and Ali vs Kara/Nick. I just forgot how close you and Kara were and for some reason they all still wanted to take you out knowing what we all knew.

hope there is something coherent in there.
Not sure I understand, may need to get more input from the people in the final three......But Aaron was never on our side, was he? And if not him, who was supposed to be the 4th vote?

Kara flat out denied the alliance existed when I confronted her about it, so I am a little confused why you believed I would trust her over you if we voted together? Interested to hear how I freaked out though and what was actually said between the rest of you. Or why they seemed more trustworthy, but I’m sure more went into your decision.

If you did take credit for it at final tribal council, I definitely wouldn’t have voted for you to win since it would’ve seemed slimier to butter us up as much as you did with the plan in mind to blindside me anyways.

All in the past now.

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts
By Tommy
Oh yeah and Tommy boy when you get a chance to answer; what were your allegiances like on OG Miombo? I never knew that you and Lauren were super tight (I guess that'd be like me and Jack though since nobody really knew that).

That is why I wanted everyone to get tight with Lauren before the swap. We all saw it coming and I was playing a HUGE UTR game with Lauren. Like I would work everything through her and we were killing it without anyone fully aware of how tight we really were. Lauren and I talked to aaron, you, liz, anyone before the swap to lock ourselves in a group.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Lauren
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08:55 pm Oh yeah and Tommy boy when you get a chance to answer; what were your allegiances like on OG Miombo? I never knew that you and Lauren were super tight (I guess that'd be like me and Jack though since nobody really knew that).

That is why I wanted everyone to get tight with Lauren before the swap. We all saw it coming and I was playing a HUGE UTR game with Lauren. Like I would work everything through her and we were killing it without anyone fully aware of how tight we really were. Lauren and I talked to aaron, you, liz, anyone before the swap to lock ourselves in a group.
Yeah, and we were flipping on Carl and co next. But, sorry I let you down, I slept all day the night I went. :rofl:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Alison
@Tommy I'm not gonna lie my feelings are hurt that youve responded to everyone but me :sob: :sob: :sob: maybe you really hated me and I just thought you liked me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Not sure I understand, may need to get more input from the people in the final three......But Aaron was never on our side, was he? And if not him, who was supposed to be the 4th vote?

(Aaron and I were F2 from the first minute of this game, he was in the my pocket right up until tonight and on the Alison vote, cause I had to save him over her. So that turned out to be a mistake.)

Kara flat out denied the alliance existed when I confronted her about it, so I am a little confused why you believed I would trust her over you if we voted together? Interested to hear how I freaked out though and what was actually said between the rest of you. Or why they seemed more trustworthy, but I’m sure more went into your decision.

I did not know that and was waiting for her to blow up on me, but she really didn't, so that is why I went that direction vs you and Alison. The second part of that was Alison. I really was working with Alison and figured with you gone, she would be with me the rest of the game. unfortunately I didn't win or find immunity that round so we couldn't vote Nick or Kara off. So that is why Alison, I had to say that to Kara about finishing you two off, and sounding like an asshole. I needed to hang on to her and I "working together". Its prob why she didn't play the idol on you for real, she knew she wasn't getting votes. or she thought you were the stronger player and took you out. I never asked why she didn't play it. I was just thankful to still be there.

If you did take credit for it at final tribal council, I definitely wouldn’t have voted for you to win since it would’ve seemed slimier to butter us up as much as you did with the plan in mind to blindside me anyways.

Gaining your absolute trust was critical as I thought I was going to be blindsiding you later, so I wanted you and me to vote together and gain trust as many times as possible.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
I do have to commend you on being UTR, I actually didn't even believe Lauren at first when she told me in jury she was working with you under the radar from the beginning, because it just sounded so weird to me. Both of you kept that well hidden. Good job you two! :thumbsup:
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:11:49 pm @Tommy I'm not gonna lie my feelings are hurt that youve responded to everyone but me :sob: :sob: :sob: maybe you really hated me and I just thought you liked me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Sorry doll, no I was making dinner and the monotonous task kinda got me out of the fog. I am back but these take a while to type and I might have hit the weed pen a couple of extra times tonight. Why these might be big rambles of nonsense. I wrote you something in my confessional as well.
Alison liked this

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Alison wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:11:49 pm @Tommy I'm not gonna lie my feelings are hurt that youve responded to everyone but me :sob: :sob: :sob: maybe you really hated me and I just thought you liked me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
ARE WE GOING TO STATE?

Tommy

• Alumni
By Dean
Fucking heck I KNEW you and Aaron were F2! :pop: That's one reason I was thankful for the swap, so I could use Aaron all on my own and not be delegated a third wheel.
Tommy liked this

Dean

• Alumni
By Lauren
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:15:28 pm I do have to commend you on being UTR, I actually didn't even believe Lauren at first when she told me in jury she was working with you under the radar from the beginning, because it just sounded so weird to me. Both of you kept that well hidden. Good job you two! :thumbsup:
Missy was the one who pieced is together or at least sniffed around which is why I/we wanted her gone even on Mirombo. Tommy and I worked tirelessly on Jack and securing him - I even told him I’d give him my idol. I wouldn’t have but I definitely think Jack felt closest to Tommy and then me - lol that was my Final 3 I planned on. So glad Tommy flipped. Made me proud. :loveeyes:

Lauren

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16:25 pm
Sorry doll, no I was making dinner and the monotonous task kinda got me out of the fog. I am back but these take a while to type and I might have hit the weed pen a couple of extra times tonight. Why these might be big rambles of nonsense. I wrote you something in my confessional as well.
you HAVE to hit that pen and then read all the shit in this Ponderosa itll take a while but it soooo worth it... again i hate that you're here and you are 100 percent right i would have been with you to the end, I totally understand your moves.. I'm sure kara knew that and that is why she didnt play the idol on me even though she said she would...I am interested to see their statements.

Alison

• Alumni
By Dean
Lauren wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:18:14 pm
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:15:28 pm I do have to commend you on being UTR, I actually didn't even believe Lauren at first when she told me in jury she was working with you under the radar from the beginning, because it just sounded so weird to me. Both of you kept that well hidden. Good job you two! :thumbsup:
Missy was the one who pieced is together or at least sniffed around which is why I/we wanted her gone even on Mirombo. Tommy and I worked tirelessly on Jack and securing him - I even told him I’d give him my idol. I wouldn’t have but I definitely think Jack felt closest to Tommy and then me - lol that was my Final 3 I planned on. So glad Tommy flipped. Made me proud. :loveeyes:
Ugh we could have combined everyone together for a Missy vote pre-swap :grief: cuz I would've enjoyed that a lot.

And girl bye Jack was my boytoy from beginning to end lmao I had him under tight control until the Poroto bitches brainwashed him with kindness. Glad I was able to break that a little though.

Dean

• Alumni
By Alison
Tommy wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:16:42 pm
ARE WE GOING TO STATE?
No :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: we lost tuesday night but my girls played their hearts out.. i have one thats 4th in state for blocks and the whole team is in the top 25 in the state for several different stats.. so seasons over but nothing to be sad about and everything to be proud of.
Tommy, John liked this

Alison

• Alumni
By John
Fair enough. Whole thing seemed weird, but I’ll need to hear from Aaron if that was actually the plan. He had been targeted me forever, so I don’t fully buy that Nick was actually the vote honestly. We can’t go back in time though to make that happen.

Also to add to what I said. I never told Nick or Kara that Nick was the plan, yet Kara approached me about going for Nick first when we all knew they were close. That was also before I asked her about her relationship with Nick and you. So yeah someone spilt the plan (I assumed it was Aaron but easily could’ve been you too) which made me think I was in trouble and was the target the whole time which meant all your lying was pointless. Never expected Kara or anyone else to ever play an idol on me so that part I think is completely irrelevant (also this was at a time when we all thought there were no more idols left to be played).

But yeah you joining two people who heard you had been talking bad about them could’ve and probably should’ve come back to bite you which I would point out and laugh if it did. Don’t think that’s what killed you here though so can’t trash you too much.

John

• Alumni
By Tommy
How committed were you to the 49th Parallel? How come you really wanted Missy to ally with us? Me and Aaron really didn't want that haha. Speaking of Aaron, how much did you trust the two of us once the merge first happened? I suspected you'd crawl back to us immediately since Elizabeth and Chelsea were gone. But you also had Lauren too so :dunno:
[/quote]

1000% you will read that in my confessional. Right up until Missy fucked it all up. I wanted Chelsea and to get Chelsea we had to take Missy, but I had no idea the damage she could do. Totally misjudged that trainwreck.

I trusted you all just about 100% and then a little less each vote out. It felt out of my control and I learned things about what really was happening when I was getting closer to Alison and Angelina (or whatever they were telling me I took as truth). Like Nick being a spy, if that was true, which was huge for the flip on Carl, poor Carl, I owe you a ton man.

Anyway I was in and with you all, but If we dominated the numbers and that big group we had eventually whittled down, I didnt have the new and old connections you all did. I know how tight those bonds can get on that second tribe and I was riding solo. Jack seemed lost to me, so I really only knew 100% I had Lauren. The exact person I ended up fucking over......

Tommy

• Alumni
By Alison
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:22:09 pm
Ugh we could have combined everyone together for a Missy vote pre-swap :grief: cuz I would've enjoyed that a lot.

And girl bye Jack was my boytoy from beginning to end lmao I had him under tight control until the Poroto bitches brainwashed him with kindness. Glad I was able to break that a little though.
Its that southern charm babes...it gets everyone :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Alison

• Alumni
By Tommy
Dean wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:17:25 pm Fucking heck I KNEW you and Aaron were F2! :pop: That's one reason I was thankful for the swap, so I could use Aaron all on my own and not be delegated a third wheel.
Yep and I thought that might have happened. I was final 2 with Liz too, but I assume you both were too. I loved out first 4 man. Losing liz was such a fucking blow.

Tommy

• Alumni
By Tommy
Oh I lost Jack soooooo quickly after that Lauren. This whole way though the end Aaron had to drag him along to vote with us and I pulled Aaaron. BUT to be fair to Aaron, he was F2 with me/jack and Kara. He put himself in great position, but with little to no control other than jack.

Tommy

• Alumni
By John
Jack told me you said you would give him your idol. We had a long talk about that, and I was confident it was a lie. When you played your idol on yourself I felt pretty validated about that and was so happy we got you to waste it for no reason,

John

• Alumni
By John
John wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:26:23 pm
Jack told me you said you would give him your idol. We had a long talk about that, and I was confident it was a lie. When you played your idol on yourself I felt pretty validated about that and was so happy we got you to waste it for no reason,
We being the people that voted for you.

John

• Alumni